Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: Fun, friendly, relaxed
  • Casual/Hardcore: I prefer casual, but this game seems to have the opportunity to be both casual and hardcore. 
  • Size:  Small to medium. I like to really get to know the people in the guild.
  • Playstyle: I really enjoy group PVP,  but  I want to enjoy all the aspects of CrowFall. I do enjoy the sneaking around and killing people,  so Assassin is likely what I will play, but I want to check out all of them.
  • Commitment:  I'm a casual player in that I can't do this all the time. I will play mostly on weekends and late afternoons to sometime before midnight.  I have a job so I have to sleep sometimes.  I also like to breath fresh air now and then.
  • Miscellaneous:  I'm former Air Force so any group with vets would be great.  Then again, doesn't matter if everyone is there for a good time.
  • Experience level:  I have mostly played WoW (since its beginning and on and off through ever expansion), but after so many years no matter how many changes they make it's become the same old thing.  I mainly played Rogue but some Druid occasionally.
  • Communications:  Discord

I just started figuring out the game so I would indeed be a newbie.  So if a guild is willing to take one on, let me know.

Very new to crowfall, low level Druid and probably going to check out other classes.

Been just running around collecting and crafting things so far, hoping to join a group for better direction on what to do next.

NAW, pst timezone

Same boat as Vavati here.

Just started up today, running around as a Templar just trying to get the hang of harvesting and crafting. 

Looking for a group to get a little bit of direction and enjoy the game with others. I am Order & [NA West]!

Cheers.

35 minutes ago, Hvnna said:

Same boat as Vavati here.

Just started up today, running around as a Templar just trying to get the hang of harvesting and crafting. 

Looking for a group to get a little bit of direction and enjoy the game with others. I am Order & [NA West]!

Cheers.

a buddy and I just started the game as well if you need players on NA order to group with! We're also looking for a guild on NA order if anyone has one.

11 minutes ago, Rasako said:

a buddy and I just started the game as well if you need players on NA order to group with! We're also looking for a guild on NA order if anyone has one.

Most definitely!

I will add you when I get home from work.

This looks like a good format to start with. 

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere:  Adult/relaxed 
  • Casual/Hardcore:  As much as I want to be Hardcore my life just does not allow that anymore. Casual/ PVP focused, caping outpost and Group vs Group/ Ganking not a fan of castle sieges. 
  • Size:  10-50
  • Playstyle: PVP  from sun up till sun down. I'm not a fan of crafting, not a fan of grinding and leveling alts. One toon maxed level and PVP from there out. My wife will play as well while not as hardcore about pvp its a package, she enjoys crafting and farming. 
  • Commitment: 4 hours most days, if the kids don't have after-school events. 8 hours on weekends. Central time zone mostly 8 pm till midnight. 
  • Experience level: I played DAOC for over 10 years running with top  8 man's in Midgard. I played Warhammer, WOW, Lineage 2. 
  • Communications:  Discord ( i don't talk much but I have it on) Slack  Great way to keep in touch with guildies. 
  • Goal: I'm looking for a guild that tight-knit. 5-10 core members that have played together for years. One that plans to pvp often and not get caught up in zergs and switching maps to run from fights. A guild that has a goal and is not just out there do a little bit of everything. I would prefer to be good on one thing than rickrolled doing everything. 
  • Dislikes: Guilds that zerg lack skill and think they are good because they zerged a small group of pvp out xping. Lack of focused events. ( I also hate pugs) 
  • Crowfall: I plan to play a Human Templar, going Combat w/leadership line. 

Look forward to seeing you on the field of battle.

Hey there! Looking to join a friendly community.

Guild Criteria:

• Region: NA/SEA-OCE
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a fun, friendly environment.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Medium
  • Size:  Any
  • Play-Style:  Am willing to play any class, though if I were to pick between a tank and healer the latter is my preferred choice. Crafting is something I enjoy very much as well.
  • Commitment:  I can be really competitive and push myself to be one of the best or at least very good players in my chosen class, though it depends on how much the class can suck me in. I have a rather laidback attitude regardless, as despite my goals I'm happier having fun than chasing after the lofty #1 spot. 
  • Miscellaneous:  Unsure about how much time I can commit to this game. If it manages to suck me in I'll try to split my time evenly between this and FFXIV. Only PvPcentric game that I play alot of is LoL, so my experience at PvP in MMOs is rather...limited, at best.

FFXIV was the first game I truly commmited to raiding in and I must confess it's got me hooked, but wouldn't consider myself a "hardcore" raider as I don't think I have the attitude and mentality to be one. Sure, I strive to be at the top of my game and worry about team comp and personal output, but beyond that I don't stress over how poorly or otherwise my team plays at, so long as we clear it and can run speedkills/parse runs after. I'm not the type to lash out when things don't go the way they should in a run that ought to have been on farm, nor am I one to get angry that a party member has yet to drill the mechanics of the fight/class in his head for the umpteenth time. I am still human though and can get frustrated if these things cause a hang up, but in general I try to be understanding and help out as exploding on others more often than not discourages them from wanting to continue and improve, and is very likely to cause a rift in the team.  

Experience:

• Runescape - Started MMOs on this game, and still return to it from time to time. Nothing quite like it.
  • Aion - First PvPvE game I've played and I liked it alot. Not sure if I can ever capture the experience of those battles again, hopefully this game can help me rediscover that! Was semi-casual at it.
    Aika Online - Was a rather polished PvPvE F2P title from way back when. Played on the gPotato servers until the whole region lock IP ban fiasco killed 90% of the population in a single day. This game solidified my preference for healing classes. 
  • Final Fantasy XIV - Picked this up last year and have been hooked ever since, though lately have not had much drive or time to play. Semi-hardcore raider, managed to consistently get within the top 20 for my class within my server, and during the previous raid cycle was in the top 10. Due to RL have not managed to fully clear the new raid tier in the game, and at this point I'm not particularly worried about it. My goal initially when raiding was to find something fun to do with the friends I made in the game and develop a deeper bond, and I'd say it was a success, with the added benefit that a few of us have managed to climb from mediocrity to the top of our game (there's always room for improvement, of course!)
  • LoL - Play this with my three IRL best friends. Never really tried climbing the rank ladder, heck, I don't ever play this game solo despite loving it. 
  • Warframe - Play this on and off, like Runescape but with much less frequency.
  • Guild Wars 2 - Played this at launch and was one of the two tailors and jewellers in my guild. Didn't participate much in WvW or structured PvP as my computer couldn't handle it then. It was a really fun experience to take on crafting orders from the members of the guild and go out and explore with them, and it certainly helped foster the feeling of a community. Sadly, due to RL issues I had to take a break from the game and when I came back the guild had largely become inactive. I still get the urge to play GW2 from time to time but rarely last long, as I haven't been able to find that same sense of community that I did initially.

Voice Chat
Mostly Discord, willing to try others.

What else? I'm 24 this year, from SEA though currently in the UK for studies. I choose to play on either NA or OCE so that when my studies are finished I don't have to restart from scratch, as ping from the SEA region to EU is usually very, very bad (upwards of ~360ms typically). I can be rather quiet and generally don't open up easily at first, so sorry if I seem disinterested or cold!

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Medium if possible i like to try a RP guild but i can easily live without it ^^ 
  • Size:any
  • Play-Style: a tank heavy armor first in the line 
  • Commitment: This game number 1 in my mind :D
  • Side note: my native language is french but i can easily communicate in english so sorry in advance for my broken english ^^

Experience: 

• Too many mmo to count but i was in the pass a hardcore raider and fighting in arena in resumer i am not a noob in the MMO world :D

Voice-Chat services:

• I will use what the guild ask to use

Edited by zenix

Guild criteria:

• Region: US
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual, mostly playing when chilling at home, can dedicate days if available.
  • Size: No preference
  • Play-Style: Bounce between tank (to troll really, think league of legends tanks) and caster..very rarely doing assassin/ranged roles
  • Commitment: I think it has serious potential, like pre-patch star wars galaxies potential...I'd say more than star citizen!
  • Side note: Laid back, but I really dislike time being wasted considering the little I have to enjoy PC games. I literally uninstall games if they aren't fun even for just an afternoon and move on.

Experience: 

• Quit playing WoW after my personal story ended in Frozen Throne and have since played Eve Online, and Star Wars Galaxies followed by the various other MMOs to come out through the years but never hooked as hard as the first three mentioned.

Voice-Chat services:

• I will use what the guild ask to use but at this point I expect discord lol

Posted (edited)

No longer LFG

Guild criteria:

• Region: US
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Medium
  • Size: Medium, I'm hoping for a group that's large enough to make a noticeable impact, but small enough that I can actually get to know the majority of the members.
  • Play-Style: Typically Mage/Assassin, but I tend to be open to changing based on demand.
  • Commitment: I'm hoping this can turn into my new go to game.
  • Side note: I'm currently locked in to balance in NA for the current campaign, but once the current campaign ends I have no preference towards any faction.

Experience: 

• I used to play a lot of LoL. 
  • I did a decent bit of Guild Wars 2 (WvW) and PlanetSide 2, though in those I mostly participated in the zergs, something I'm hoping to change in Crowfall.
  • Various amounts of numerous other games that aren't worth mentioning individually.

Voice-Chat services:

• I'll use whatever the guild uses, but I prefer discord.
Edited by tontolon22

Hey all,

Looking for a guild to call my future home as we inch closer to the full release of Crowfall. I live in the US and currently reside in the Eastern time zone. I am finishing up my undergraduate degree at the University of Kentucky, and am starting law school this Fall so I'm hoping to find a community I can spend and enjoy my down time with when I'm not hitting the books. I'm a relaxed gamer, and just enjoy the draw and scope of MMO's and Crowfall's mission if you will has interested me for quite some time. I've played on a few test campaigns so far and enjoy what I have got to play thus far. I've been playing MMO's all my life from Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars 1 & 2, WoW, Warhammer Online, D&D, the list goes on. I have never really been a PvP player, but that is what interests me about Crowfall specifically and I think it will be cool to switch my style up a little bit. I'd be glad to answer any follow up questions through personal messages.

See ya on the battlefield,

Dalaca

• Region: US/EST
  • Atmosphere:  Adult/relaxed 
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Casual, I have kids, I like the big meta idea of games like crowfall
  • Size:  10-50
  • Playstyle: I like everything but mostly prefer either group pvp or helping to support the war engine
  • Commitment: EST 8-11 or so most weeknights, additional time on weekends
  • Experience level: I made MMO's for 20 years I know Thomas Blair and Gordon from my tenure at SOE I have played everything MMO related and used to run end game raiding guild in WoW
  • Communications:  You name it I have used it but discord is super handy now compared to having to run TS or Mumble etc
  • Goal: A welcoming guild that can help me understand what crowfall has to offer. I initially bought a fort package way back in 2015 and the game is just now getting to where I feel its really possible to play it 
  • Dislikes: Guilds that are too focused on demanding people do x y z or always have to be on coms when playing (you have to manage your wife aggro)
  • Crowfall: I like tanks and support type roles. I like healing hybrids with ranged damage (smiting centaur in shadowbane)

• Region: NA west
  • Atmosphere: looking for active players 
  • Casual/Hardcore? hardcore 
  • Size:  the bigger the better 
  • Play-Style: Fighter looking for pvp
  • Commitment: This game has my full attention;
  • Miscellaneous: would like chaos guild

Looking for a guild.

New player, have only played a couple hours and could use some direction.

Older, but have played just about every MMORPG since “The Realm.” Beta tester for UO, and have long searched for an open world pvp game. The closest I’ve came was Shadowbane, but that was long ago!

Guild found!

• Region: NA West
  • Atmosphere: Looking for active players interested in pvp and learning
  • Casual/Hardcore? Semi-hardcore
  • Size:  Prefer a medium-sized guild, no zerg guilds but big enough to find group play fairly consistently as I'm online everyday.
  • Play-Style: I have always played a support/tank/cc role in mmos and that will continue here. Currently playing a Cleric but interested in Druid, Knight and Templar classes.
  • Faction: I prefer Chaos but open to try other factions.
  • Miscellaneous: Play times are a little scattered but I tend to be online between 3pm to 11pm PST and weekends. I would like a guild with an active discord for group play but not required when playing solo.
Edited by progsloth

• Region: NA East
  • Atmosphere: Looking for active 18+ guild 
  • Casual/Hardcore? 30-40 hours a week usually
  • Size:  Prefer an active guild, size not that important 
  • Play-Style: mostly play bruisers/warriors but open to other classes with focus on group pvp with voice comms.
  • Faction: I prefer Chaos but open to others
  • Game experience:  MMOs: WoW and SWTOR. MOBAs: LoL and HOTS

• Region: NA East or EU
  • Atmosphere: Looking for active 18+ guild 
  • Casual/Hardcore? 30-40 hours a week usually
  • Play-Style: Healer or dps
  • Faction: open to offers
  • Game experience:  MMOs: WoW, GW2, ESO and ALBION ONLINE

• Region: Im from NA looking for NA guild.
  • Atmosphere: Pretty active PvP guild with people wanting to win and have a good time. 
  • Casual/Hardcore? More of the Hardcore side.
  • Play-Style: I enjoy playing big beefy tanks but I also like to swap around alot so pretty much anything.
  • Faction: open to offers
  • Game experience:  MMOs: WoW, GW2, ESO, Archeage, Black Desert, also play alot of Survival Games like Rust, ARK, Conan Exiles.  

HI all. Looking for a guild. I have a few  online pals that may well be interested as well as we have all played together since SWG times,  yes I am that OLD :)

• Region: I am from EU - UK
  • Atmosphere: Casual, mostly playing when chilling at home,  Hour or so most evenings,  RL still important to me as I am an older Gamer, I do enjoy PVP in small groups, - enjoy crafting as well  
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual
  • Size:  Prefer an active,  but casual in nature guild, size not that important 
  • Play-Style: I enjoy playing Main Druid ATM, enjoy DPS but  like  a few Alts to mix and match
  • Faction: open to offers - usually prefer the underdog 
  • Game experience:  MMOs: DAOC, SWG, WoW, Vanguard, Dark n LIght, ESO,  I have played a lot of Survival Games more recently like ARK, Conan Exiles. 7days to Die as MMO generally now are all a bit too theme park/on rails for me personally.