Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

• Region: NA East
  • Atmosphere: Relaxed, mostly play on the weekend for now. 
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual
  • Size:  Any
  • Play-Style: Mostly enjoy playing healer roles, and I am looking to spend a lot of time in crafting as well (Necromancy has me intrigued)
  • Faction: Any
  • Game experience: I've played a few MMOs (FFXIV, GW2, SWTOR, ESO).  As far as Crowfall is concerned I've just started play-testing, so I've really only logged in and wandered aimlessly for a bit. I've mostly used Discord in the past for voice, however I am willing to use another service.

Found a Guild (Corvus Citadel)

Edited by BabaSinfor
No longer relevant

Hello everyone. I decided to try Crowfall again recently and have been really enjoying the recent updates. Now I just need a guild.

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: I prefer an atmosphere that isn't over the top serious but still organized.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Any
  • Size:  I enjoy playing in larger guilds that have most of their structure figured out.
  • Play-Style: I am still trying to figure this one out. I normally play ranged dps classes or tanky aoe classes. Been playing the ranger a bit. I also really enjoy crafting and selling in games.
  • Faction: For this campaign, I am on order. If I do not find a guild by the end of the campaign I am fine with any faction.
  • Game experience:  My most played games are Runescape, Shadowbane, WoW, LoL, Path of Exile, Minecraft and Stardew Valley style games.

Looking forward to finding a group of people to play with.

I am in a guild now. Thanks.

Edited by carloon

Hello everyone. I decided to try Crowfall again recently and have been really enjoying the recent updates. Now I just need a guild.

• Region: NA, specifically where the chicken & bourbon is
  • Atmosphere: An atmosphere of camaraderie would be nice, with humor, and a mix of casual and other types of players.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual to HowdidIlosemyentireweekendtothis, depending on the game and situation, but usually casual-semi
  • Size:   Small to medium, but don't really mind larger guilds. Been in a ton of guilds or whatever you want to call them for a long time, in games ranging from WWIIOL to Phantasy Star Online to Shadowbane to Star Trek Online and back.
  • Play-Style: I can adjust my playstyle to what is needed in the guild. Usually I have a stealth character, a healer, and a ranged or tank.
  • Faction: On Order for now. Feel free to try to convince me otherwise.
  • Game experience:  Gaming since 1980 when my mom handed me a yellow-box Pong controller. Atari 2600, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx, NES, Game Boy, SNES, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, all the way up to Dreamcast PS2 and PS3 and Wii. Most of my MMO experience is in PSO, Shadowbane, Lotro, Star Trek Online, WWIIOL, and then a few dozen others I've dabbled in. Played quite a bit of mobas like LoL, DOTA 2, Smite, etc.

You can find me in-game, and I look forward to a long and interestingly fun experience in Crowfall with you all. 

"Cheese is the ultimate snack food." - Zanshikaze

Hello, my name is Conrad. I enjoy MMO's and survival games. My typing is Terrible. Ive played Crowfall for prolly... about3 months , off and on. I kill, I craft and I do have a job so I work during the day... west coastish… AZ, play in NA. Been lika month since I was on last, BS advanced armor and weapons, Ore spec just starting copper, I play balance... everytime. Spirit animal... Desert Tortise

Hi All,

I am excited about this game and would like to join a guild to  help and be helped.  I've poked around to try to find one, but struck out so far, so here I go:

• Casual/Hardcore? Casual / Semi-Casual / Very-Casual / I've got kids who play sports.
  • Size:  Any.
  • Play-Style: Crafting, gathering, and a little wretched pvp.
  • Faction: I would chose balance if I'm solo, but will go wherever.
  • Game experience:  WOW mostly.

Hi all, I have been loving Crowfall since recent updates (and after building a new PC) and I am looking to join a guild.

• Region: NA, PST
  • Atmosphere: I like a "we are all here to have fun but we still really want to win" kind of atmosphere.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual. Between school, work, and wedding planning I won't be able to sink tons of time into the game unfortunately. Once I graduate this Spring my schedule should free up though.
  • Size:  I like a guild that is big enough to be relevant, but small enough to were I'm not just a number.
  • Play-Style: I enjoy tanky characters most. I have mostly played templar so far in Crowfall and I have really enjoyed the play-style. I plan on being PvP focused with some crafting on the side. 
  • Faction: Chaos.
  • Game experience:  WoW, GW2, LoL, SC2, WC3, and pretty much all Total War games.

Found a guild!

Edited by Iek25

Hello all! Glad I found this game and looking to join up with a group of like minded individuals, hit me up! 

• Atmosphere: I prefer an atmosphere that isn't over the top serious but still organized.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual / Semi-Casual.
  • Size:  Medium
  • Play-Style: Any role
  • Faction: Order for this campaign
  • Game experience:  Years of experience from UO, Shadowbane, Darkfall, Mortal Online, some DAoC, WoW, Warhammer Online etc

Hi all,

I recently started Crowfall and really like it. I also tried to find some guild, but they seem to be inactive. Therefore I will try it here.

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: should not be too serious, helpful, allow players a learning curve
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual .
  • Size:   Small to Medium
  • Play-Style: At the moment I am trying to advance in grafting, but would also like PVP (Ranged and tank, but I am not sure what I will prefer in the end in Crowfall. Confessor, Cleric, Knight and Champion are my favorites at the moment.
  • Faction: At the moment I play Balance, but can play on all sides
  • Game experience:  WOW, Lotro, The secret world, FFXIV, Skyforge, Burning Sands, Bless etc.
  • Languages: English/German

I'm looking for a guild in this early testing. Bonus points if anyone is from or familiar with Kartel in Arazain from Shadowbane.

• Atmosphere: Into learning the game mechanics and the overall strategies of "winning".
  • Casual/Hardcore? Former hardcore, now semi-casual. Depending on how CF shapes up, could become hardcore again.
  • Size:  Medium to large preferred, like to have people on when logged in
  • Play-Style: All roles really, but like ranger and confessor at the moment
  • Faction: Balance for now, would like to try all out
  • Game experience:  Years of experience, in order of most time sunk: Shadowbane (Sooo much time sunk into this one), Asheron's Call, WoW, Elder Scrolls Online, Warhammer Online, Darkfall, UO, Anarchy Online (lol), and others.
  • Game Languages: English preferred

I found a home.

Summary:

Two people who prefer chatting, crafting, exploring, and harvesting are looking to join a group.

About you:

Gorgeous, like a nutria rat. Enjoy long walks back to where you got ganked. Don't get competitive in alpha or likely even release. Successful, like 1% level rich, I'm talking fat stacks of mulch. Well, if you are poor and don't have mulch your good rat looks may make up for it. You eat dinner at your crafting table as well as your computer desk and have no idea what a dinner table is for. Have Discord and talk on it.

About us:

Strong members of the Peter Pan Generation that spend too much time on these silly computers. Like to craft and harvest. Generally hide from danger. Have no idea what the hell is going on.

• Atmosphere: More fun than productive
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual
  • Size:  Prefer smaller to larger, a count less than 20 preferred
  • Play-Style: Crafting and Harvesting
  • Faction: I think we are stuck on Order for now but it's whatever.
  • Language: English
Edited by cacaw
Found some people

• Region: NA, EST
  • Atmosphere:  Play to win, but if you don't it's ok too.
  • Casual/Hardcore?  Casual
  • Size:  The bigger the better.  More options for parties is what I want.
  • Play-Style:  I like sneaking around and doing small skirmishes, which is why I play assassin.
  • Faction: Order
  • Game experience:  Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy 11 and 14, a few others not really worth mentioning.

Also, I really don't like interviewing so if possible let's skip any interview process.  Thanks.

Edited by frettr00

Edit: guilded

Howdy. Finally decided to give Crowfall a try during pre-alpha. I just installed a few hours ago and the first bit of advice I received in-game was to find a guild. I haven't been serious about an MMO for a few years, but now I have some spare time. 

• Atmosphere: I'd love to find a guild that strikes a balance between laid back community while also coordinating well and trying to win
  • Casual/Hardcore? Semi-Casual. I work full time but my current workflow allows for plenty of time to play most nights
  • Size:  Small to medium
  • Play-Style: Big on ranger and wizard archetypes. I enjoy any role. Love utility roles especially. Wouldn't mind trying non-combat roles during down time
  • Faction: I selected Balance for the campaign but I'll switch afterwards for a guild if needed
  • Game experience:  Been playing MMOs since 2004. OSRS, GW1 (was hardcore in GvG) , GW2 (was hardcore in WvW and unofficial GvG), ESO, a bit of EVE and just a few months of WoW
Edited by Shedwizard

Guild criteria:

• Region: US (Chaos)
  • Atmosphere: Fairly flexible.. Generally, I like to try-hard when I'm invested in playing something, but I'm also not opposed to a more semi-casual feel.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'd say I'm usually closer to the Hardcore side of the spectrum.
  • Size: Mid to Large
  • Play-Style: Usually prefer to play a combat healer or a pressure, sticky melee with mobility.
  • Commitment: I work full time, but game as my hobby, so I spend a good majority of my freetime doing so. 
  • Miscellaneous: At the end of the day, I want to experience the team aspect of Crowfall. 

Experience:

• It would be easier to list the MMOs that I haven't played, rather than the ones I have.. I enjoy both the min/maxing and competitive aspects of PvP in both MMOs and MOBAs .

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord... It's 2019.

Hey guys, I'm 27 years old and have been playing tons of different MMORPG's since I was 12. I've really gone through most of them out there, but have played WoW and Dofus. The most fun aspect of these games for me was guilding up and teaming up with people and do some raids or dungeons. But also just logging in to trade and chat and bust a few jokes in guild chat. WoW kinda ruined itself with this aspect by making it easy for players to do nearly everything solo and find instance groups really quickly and easily with the automatic group finder. And Dofus well, they kinda lost their charm and with it a lot of playerbase because they didn't innovate enough or try to keep the players in the game.

I've recently purchased Crowfall, because I want to see it flourish and I see great potential in it. At the moment I'm a level 15 Half-elf Assasin. Need some help regarding how to proceed from here on out. And would like to play with people in game because I haven't had a good chance of finding many players online to do so.

Please hit me with a PM or invite, I really would like to join a social and active guild.

Found one thanks!

Edited by Nikoleks

I just got the game a few days ago, but I have been following the progress of the game for a while. And now looked like a good time to try and get into the game.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, with people you can go out and have fun with.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Not super casual, but not super hardcore either.
  • Size: Medium.
  • Play-Style: I prefer playing backline artillery or supporty casters.
  • Commitment: I play a bit on/off, but when I'm playing, I'm playing a lot.
  • Faction: I am currently playing on Order, as I had to choose something to try the game. But I'm ready to play on any faction.

Experience:

• Many years of WoW, but also other MMOs like GW2, ESO, Destiny 2 and BDO. I also play Rust and other Survival titles.

Voice-Chat services:

• I'm almost always online on Discord, so that would be preffered, but I can accept TeamSpeak

Found a guild

Edited by Llyim
I found a guild

After doing the bronze pledge in the kickstarter I havent followed too closely as the game was a ways off. Just started playing yesterday for the 1st time and am surprised how far the game has come. I'm playing on the NA server and in Chaos faction. Only lvl 9 but would love to join up to have some peeps to play with. 

guild criteria: NA (chaos) 

atmosphere: no drama

casual/hardcore: i'm getting older. probably be my last game I really get into. 

size: whatever size makes one competitive. (In shadowbane guild I was in enjoyed bigger siege battles while maintaining order to carry out strategy. (not just everyone doing their own thing)

play-style: In Shadowbane I played wizards or mage assassins for the most part. Enjoyed those classes a lot. 

commitment: I work 3  12 hour shifts a week. Off at least 4 days every week. I can play quite a lot. Wife who doesnt mind my gaming and no kids. 

faction: playing chaos atm. 

Experience: Everquest played in one of the top guilds.. (world first Avatar of War) guild was Legacy of Steel.  Than got into Shadowbane and played with Dissent.. have played WoW, Swtor, etc etc. But Shadowbane was my favorite game ever... and why im here. 

voice: can do whatever. Have been using discord to play AoE3 with my nephews. 

Ahoy,
hibernating Guinecean waking up, took a nap after Hunger Dome, it was a bit longer than I had planned... which means knowledge/skill-training is near zero, so looking for a guild to play in, mostly crafting/gathering (I would need to reward myself with a new PC for any decent pvp, it's... old), gaming-time should be around (EU) CET 20-23 (+ weekends), voice chat is more listening than speaking. I'm open to playing on NA, but timezones are probably not ideal.

• Region: EU
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual/Semi-HC (depending on your definition)
  • Play-Style: Gatherer/Crafter
  • Game experience: GW 1, 2 from "MMOs" (if we can even call them that)

Found one.

Edited by Dhorfel

Hey hey, new player looking for a guild that can teach the ropes. Found this game through a friend who isn't all the interested in it's current state so I'm working to find a community that knows the ins and outs. I'm a loyal player who's willing to try and give back more than he gets and hoping to find a somewhat relaxed environment to get started.

• Region: EU, CET
  • Atmosphere: Mature, shoot-the-crap, anything goes sort of place.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Semi-casual
  • Size:   Doesn't really matter to me so long as I'm not a number down the list.
  • Play-Style: Interested in trying to become a jack-of-all-trades who wants to get into the PvP side a little more.
  • Faction: Chaos currently, but open to changing and being solo until then.
  • Game experience:  My MMO experience is pretty much only FF14, but that got me used to being committed to a raiding schedule and working with a party. 

Found a slot in Corvus Citadel.

Edited by Spojalec

New player been following Crowfall off and on for awhile. Purchased maybe a year ago, finally seems worth jumping in and seeing how it’s coming along. Long term I am part of a gaming community and will playing with them down the road. Looking for a group to play with in the short term that can look past this and willing to show the ropes to a newbie.

• Region: NA, PST
  • Casual/Hardcore? Semi-casual
  • Size:   Any is good.
  • Play-Style: Crafting and PvP,  healing and tanking preferred.
  • Faction: Order 
Edited by Mr.Scapegoat