Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

• Region: EU

Atmosphere: I like a "we are all here to have fun but we still really want to win" kind of atmosphere. plus i'm still a Noob but i want to learn as fast as possible so i can go with guildmates to kill some ppl. so i need a babysitter at the beginning 😕 Casual/Hardcore? from semi-casual to semi-hardcore, depends on the day :P Size:  I like a small guild, like 10-20ppl max. I'm not a number and i like small groups of ppl so we can build a solid group. Play-Style: I plan on being PvP focused with some crafting/gather for help the guild. I have not choose a char atm, i've a 30 white confessor atm but i need to try some other classes for know the pros/cons of them and to find what i like. Faction: Balance. Game experience:  WoW, GW2, LoL, A LOT of Daoc, A LOT of Poe, BD, a bit of Mortal. Voice-Chat services: discord, teamspeak Languages: English/Italian

Found my guild, thanks

Edited by Belihal

New to Crowfall, been watching it for a while though & looks like just what i'm looking for. Played in Guilds a bit, but probably mostly a loner MMO player, never had a problem with PUGS or teams when joined though. I suppose i'm just not accustomed to asking/needing help from others.

• Region: EU
  • Time Zone: GMT + 2 (South Africa)
  • Atmosphere : Prefer a small/med sized Merc style guild, but a good larger guild with a smaller squad i stick with often can work as well.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Semi-Casual
  • Focus: ? Necromancer Crafter / Gravedigger ?
  • Play-Style: Usually a Caster/Sneak type class, though Bloodmage healer in Vanguard SoH was one of my best & Fav classes
  • Faction: No opinion as yet. (In balance at moment)
  • Game Experience: Ryzom, SWTOR, Darkfall, WoW, City of Heroes, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, Wildstar, plus other shorter period ones (In order of time spent in Game)
  • Voice-Chat services: haven't used in a while so any should be fine
  • Languages: English
  • Early access availability(Beta 3, 2, 1, Alpha, IT): In Game now (just started, want to test and plan before game opens)

Hello. New player looking for a guild to socialize and team up with. 

• Time Zone: GMT + 1 (Belgium)
  • Atmosphere : Social & cooperative. I'm fine with learning crafting / gathering / pvp or combat side of things. 
  • Casual/Hardcore: Not going hardcore until launch, looking to gain knowledge and find a niche
  • Focus: Learning ropes of the game
  • Play-Style: Adaptable to whatever is required, prefer teambased and am willing to fill what is needed (including support / tank)
  • Faction: Order in the current EU campaign. 
  • Game Experience: aoe2 / league / guildwars2 
  • Voice-Chat services: discord / ts
  • Early access availability Patron package (Beta 3 / live I think?) 

Heyo, somewhat new to the game (lvl 20) and I feel a bit stuck in progression. Looking for a guild to help me out and have some fun times.

• Region: NA
  • Time Zone: UTC-6
  • Atmosphere : I'm not too keen on the Ultra-Harcore Military-esque guild structure, just want a guild that enjoys playing the game and wants to progress and have some fun PvP.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Casual or Hardcore, just want some people to be on most of the time.
  • Focus: Just want to get to learn the game better and have a group of people to play with.
  • Play-Style: I play an Assassin and I really enjoy ganking, but i'm also fine with gathering.
  • Faction: I'm in Chaos rn but I'd be fine with switching next campaign.
  • Game Experience: WoW, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Archeage, SWTOR, EVE(kinda), Star Citizen Alpha, and a bunch of other games that aren't really relevant.
  • Voice-Chat services: Discord, Teamspeak 3.
  • Early access availability(Beta 3, 2, 1, Alpha, IT): I have the base level package, so I'm playing now.

Hello I'm Dawnstrider, a new NA player. I'm looking for a guild of nice players to enjoy the game with. 

Faction Preference:Not especially tied down to any one faction. My first choice in the current campaign was Balance.

Playstyle: Between hardcore and casual

In-Game Interests: Crafting, Making Friends, Building Kingdoms, PVE, PVP

Incompatibilities: Griefers, Elitists, People that can't have fun or are otherwise mean to other players.

Favorite Race: Guinecean

Favorite Class: Currently Duelist, though I do want to try everything before I land on one.

I am really interested in building Eternal Kingdoms, and of course PVP. The PVE elements of the game are pretty exciting to me as well though. As a gamer, I am somewhere between hardcore and casual. I like to do well but I am not going to sacrifice having fun to get there. I really enjoy the social aspects of MMOs and would really like to build an awesome Eternal Kingdom with my new friends. I would also like to have a group that is not afraid to run head first into the campaigns. I do not enjoy griefing other players at all. I will take significant measures to attempt to punish griefers if I can. Not through reporting or any other measure like that. But through hunting them down with a large group of friends most of the time. After all, this is a pvp game so it is part of the game, just one I do not personally agree with. I would want any guild I join to be as dedicated to helping new players as much as we are helping grow our guild.

Hello everyone, my name is Ceegore.  I’m a husband, father, and blue-collar worker.  I work as an IT professional by day and I've been in on the testing and fun of this game for a little over a year now. (Only really lurking the forums).  I've been in and out of the game a lot over the past several months, however now with 5.8 and the trials, I find that I'm dumping hours into the game and loving the hell out of it.  With that said, I really wanna get deep into this game, and I know I can't go it solo, so I'm yelling ..."Does anyone need/want a dedicated Necromancer?" 😄   I'm practicing and testing so many parts of the game that I know quite a bit, but at the same time I don't know jack, yet I'm learning.  I do know I want to focus my attention on being the best Necromancer I can be, and I'm looking for a good group of people to become friends and play with.  I usually play and prefer Balance, however I'll go where the group that I mesh well with is.  Please send me a message and/or let me know if you are recruiting and would like to chat.  Thank you.

Edit: Thank you everyone for the welcomes and invites.  Right now I've joined a good group of people that I believe (and I'm hopeful) that I will mesh well with.  Again thank you all. 

Edited by Ceegore
Found a guild and wanted to update.

I have been invited and agreed to join a guild. Thanks for interest from all that messaged me.

Hello. I originally was around during the kickstarter and bought a package not too long after the kickstarter ended. Stopped paying attention for a long time and just thought about Crowfall again and decided to get in on it since pre-alpha is playable. My current living situation has the only option of internet being satellite internet, which comes with an inherent high latency. I constantly have a 650ish ms latency and it occasionally spikes into the thousands. That means I can't do combat effectively, which is fine cause I am interested in gathering and crafting almost entirely anyway. Also, my current job has varying hours, so while I can play the same general amount of time each day, the actual time frame will differ regularly.

• Time Zone: UTC-5 a.k.a. EST
  • Atmosphere : Social, no preferences on size or organization of guild
  • Casual/Hardcore: As hardcore as both my time and internet limitations will allow, which will likely be considered casual by most people.
  • Focus: Gathering and Crafting, particularly interested in alchemy, leatherworking, and cooking.
  • Play-Style: Whatever allows me to gather and craft efficiently. I assume that means a quick moving character with escape options.
  • Faction: Doesn't matter really. Whatever the guild wants to play that campaign. Lore wise I guess, Balance. I like Gaea and D'orion.
  • Game Experience: I've played most MMOs, at least a little, since Ultima Online. Ones I spent the most on include Ultima Online, Runescape, Maplestory, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy XIV. Have been competitive in numerous fighting games, card games, and strategy games over the years, winning competitions on the local, state, region, and one time on the world level.
  • Voice-Chat services: Discord, don't mind using others if guild prefers.
  • Early access availability : Current and onward. Bought the gold package in 2015.
Edited by Mimedestroyer
I have found a guild.

Guild Acquired 

I was part of the first testing waves and got bored of the basic nature of the game and have recently come back and have started to discover all the new developments I am happy to see the direction the game is going so far. That being said since I have not yet found a guild I am posting again as now there is a true game to be played, and guild service built in

Guild criteria:

• Region: USA East Coast will usually be on in the evenings
  • Atmosphere: Diverse, I am looking for a guild who wants to explore all aspects of the game and not just focus on one
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  While I would love to be hardcore, I am going to need to be more casual due to family and work
  • Size: large enough to accomplish things in campaigns 
  • Play-Style: DPS...I tend to enjoy a class with pets, but i have not come across one that really does. I will probably use the Beta/alpha testing to find the play style i like, stealth and magic casters are what i tend to go towards so  
  • Commitment: I am a KS backer and Sapphire Investor  
  • Miscellaneous:  I have played many many MMO's a small listing can be found bellow. I have no problem jumping into RP situations so long as they make sense in the game world. I been in progressive guilds, and I have been in more laid back ones as well. I been In RP guilds, I been in massive guilds.  Now that i have a daughter though I wont have the time to be front and center but I have no problem doing what is needed to support my guild helping whenever i am able

Experience: 

• Everquest
  • Everquest 2
  • World Of Warcraft (all expansions)
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • Star Wars the Old Republic
  • Age Of Conan
  • Rift
  • Star Wars Galaxies
  • Arch Age
  • Wild Star
  • city of villains/heroes
  • DC universe 
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Ragnarok online
  • The Secret World
  • Skyforge
  • Warhammer Online
  • ARK

Voice-Chat services:  I am well aware how to download install and set up any voice chat service required

Edited by Atorn

• Time Zone: UTC-3
  • Atmosphere :  Looking for a Guild that wants mastery of the game and doesn't mind my wonky schedule. When I am on to play I want to do things.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Hardcore. Just have a packed schedule so my uptime is limited. I compensate with efficiency (but not at the expense of everything else).
  • Focus: I want to git gud and obtain mastery of the game. Meaning I want to understand things and combine information with experience to obtain game knowledge.
  • Play-Style: I enjoy all melee classes. Ranged isn't really my thing, but I am always willing to expand.
  • Faction: No preference.
  • Game Experience: WoW, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, SWTOR, EVE, Runescape, Wild Star and Skyforge as far as MMOs go. Many other games from other genres on that list.
  • Voice-Chat services: Would prefer to use anything not Discord. But I am flexible and willing to adapt to what the guild works with.
  • Languages: English, Portuguese, German.
  • Misc: I work in healthcare so my schedule is wonky. I have three semi-reliable days I can play per week (semi-reliably as in about 80% of the time I can guarantee my presence but emergencies do come up with a certain frequency, e.g.: 20%) Still, I don't mind dedicating all the time I have to do guild stuff and when I do have a vacation I spend most of my time playing. 
Edited by DeliciousCake

Experience: Over 10k+ hours in MMOs & competitive games.

Game roster is too long to post.

EX Albion Online Veteran (I see a few of you here)

I'm here to win & drink a few beers.

But mostly win.

Looking for smart, dedicated, no-lifers to join.

Hot Asian girls are a plus.

Hello, I am Unst, and I like to PvP with other people who like to PvP

• Time Zone: GMT
  • Atmosphere : Small to mid size guild to get nerdy about comps and builds with, aiming for that high level pvp skill. But most importantly, I believe if it ain't fun, we should go play something else, or read a book, or go outside or something, I don't want to be around ragey people, life's too short.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Semi-Casual (at least 2 nights a week, can be more)
  • Focus: No idea yet, so evvvvverything
  • Play-Style: Whatever feels good, and is fun, I struggle to ever been good at anything that's not fun
  • Faction: Don't care at all, I'm currently in Balance
  • Game Experience: SWTOR, ArchAge, currently playing GW2
  • Voice-Chat services: Discord, could reinstall TS if that's still a thing
  • Early access availability: I'm hot to trot right now

Hey all

Looking for a (NA) guild that is

1. Active all TZ, (I am an AU TZ player)
  2. PVP orientated and organized
  3. Has a crafting backbone
  4. Non Elitist
  5. Above all .....ACTIVE

Previous Experience

1. Several years playing Eve online for the good fights in nulsec
  2. Diablo 1. 2. 3
  3. Eq2
  4. Vanilla wow

Happy to use whatever voice coms.

generally quiet and respectful........take my pvp seriously on coms but i play for lols 

I play primarily Templar -> Paladin since 5.7........so not a good class to continue to play solo or in a non active guild

Have I said active enough?

Posted (edited)
  • Time Zone: PST 
  • Atmosphere :  Looking for a friendly environment with people willing and patient enough to teach the game to the best of their ability.  In turn, I will teach others in the same manner, if and when I become knowledgeable enough to do so.  I'm perfectly fine with any size guilds, small, medium, or large.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  I game at night, on weekdays, after 6 pm PST and anytime on weekends.  I will devote as much time as I can, so long as there are people to group up with in guild.  
  • Focus:  Gathering and Crafting, and the PvP involved in those endeavors.  I'm more interested in small scale PvP.
  • Play-Style:   I play anything from tanks to mages, assassins to rangers.
  • Faction:  Currently Balance, but it doesn't really matter to me.
  • Game Experience:  Final Fantasy XI & XIV, Guild Wars I & II, Aion, Black Desert Online, Blade and Soul, Tera, among others.
  • Voice-Chat services: Discord
  • Early access availability :  Pioneer Package, so yes?
Edited by Eatwell
Joined a guild

Posted (edited)

Looking for a guild who's willing to put up with a Crowfall noob.

• Time Zone: EST
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a noob-friendly guild that is willing to assist me with learning the ins and outs of the game.  Socially I like things to be laid back, hopefully with an active Discord.  Definitely looking for a group with a competitive edge too, when the time calls for it. 
  • Casual/Hardcore: Potentially semi-hardcore (depends on how much interest I develop in the game in its current state)
  • Focus: PvP (small group/sieges), light RP-PVP, Crafting (haven't specialized in anything yet) once I figure out the system a bit more
  • Play-Style: Generally some kind of damage-dealer, but flexible.  Right now I have a Champion and Templar, trying to feel out which one I enjoy more.
  • Faction: No idea what it'll be come launch, but for the current campaign (Zaleena) I chose Order.  Trial by fire 🔥
  • Game Experience:  Everquest, Anarchy Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars The Old Republic, Lineage II, Aion, Shadowbane, World of Warcraft (current)
  • Voice-Chat services: Discord, Teamspeak
  • Early access availability: Recently bought the Adventurer Starter Pack, whichever level that grants.

Recruited by a guild.  Thank you to all that showed interest.

Edited by Cirran

Hi, I just found out about this title a few days ago and decided to take a look at it.

So far Im not able to get much of the game to respond to me other than gathering resources, killed a couple spiders, went afk and died, flying back as a crow (Pretty cool concept) I fell in a hole and cant get out  : )

Im sure its my lack of understanding of the mechs, maybe some of the mechs just arent functioning yet, or combos of both. I love the concept that I read about and hope this actually takes off.

I would like to get hooked up with an active group thats turning some wrenches on the available content so far, and at least has the idea for now to go the distance in this and help make a game out of it.

I honestly dont have a lot of Beta experiance, but Im not ignorant of the process. I do however have a lot of gaming experience and should have a lot to offer once I spend a little more time reading up on making things work as they currently are.

Thanks, hope to see ya/kill ya in game soon  : )_\

Killbilly, the latest thing in recreational murder

Hello,

Im going to keep this short and sweet.  I am a 43 year old guy looking for a cool guild to call home.  I am new to the game and am looking to learn.  I enjoy PvP as well as PvE and crafting.  I don't mind using Discord.

Ed