Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU, International
  • Atmosphere: I can be pretty hardcore when I play, but I'd rather play with mature, rational people that also understands real life.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both is okey, depends on how "casual" casual is. As I said, I can be hardcore, but I am also a grad-student.
  • Size: I don't mind size at all, as long as there is someone to play with and the the officers are grounded in the idea that we are equal, they just have another responsibility and role to play.
  • Play-Style: Fairly hardcore when I play. Other than that, tactical, objectfocused and not very slowpaced. Opportunistic maybe. Also, RP or light RP would be amazing, though I want to focus on Pvp, so PvpRp?
  • Commitment: I am commited to schedules. So I can commit based on what the guild wants, other than that I play when I have time.
  • Miscellaneous: Fairly new, needs to learn the ropes. But I have a lot of willpower.

Experience: 

• Played alot of MMO's, been gaming since I was a kid. Played a lot of PvP in my younger days, been doing a lot of RP in my older days. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord is my primary chat option, but I'm open for other options. I have no trouble with chatting, though I usually listen rather than chat if there are someone loud in the chat, and just shoot in when I have stuff to say. Also, I probably wont RP on voice, but I'm happy with OOC voice-chats.

Open for any propositions, but I want to wait and see for a little while before deciding.
  • Thanks for reading my post! :) 

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA  (EU,  I wouldn't mind playing with a German guild to build my native language back up)
  • Atmosphere:  Relaxed but efficient.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual, I keep a pretty busy schedule already.
  • Size: Larger preferred due to economies of scale
  • Play-Style: Prefer small group combat and guerrilla tactics.  Tendency towards hybrid classes.  I'd really like to find some viable stealth healer template to run with a stealth crew ( ❤️ Resto Kitty Druid in WoW)
    Would prefer a guild willing to split up the warband if it starts getting to zergy to hit multiple targets and seek out a challenge rather than ROFL-stomping with superior numbers.
  • Commitment:   Disparate times during the week to play.
  • Miscellaneous:  I'm an endurance athlete and software engineer, so I game when I need physical and mental rest.

Experience: 

• CS:1.6 -> SWG -> Warhammer Online -> WoW -> Darkfall -> GW2 -> WoW
  • RvR leader for Shadeleaf Mercenaries in Warhammer Online coordinating 50+ in multiple zones during the first few months of the game.
  • Main Tank and Raid lead during WoW:WotLK for a realm first 10man
  • Only have about 15 game hours in, playing a Fae Assassin at the moment just learning the game.

Voice-Chat services:
Currently using discord on a regular basis, have used all other services in the past.

Edited by Tianjin
Formatting

4 minutes ago, Tianjin said:

Looking for: 
          Guild that prefers small group combat over zergs.  To the degree that they will leave the field and split up the warband if it start getting to zergy to hit multiple targets and seek out a challenge rather than ROFL-stomping with superior numbers.  This doesn't have to be the entire guild but I would be bored in a zerg even as a healer.

Me:  Endurance Athlete and Software/Data Engineer with disparate times during the week to play.
         CS:1.6 -> SWG -> Warhammer Online -> WoW -> Darkfall -> GW2 -> WoW
         RvR leader for Shadeleaf Mercenaries in Warhammer Online coordinating 50+ in multiple zones during the first few months of the game.
         Main Tank and Raid lead during WoW:WotLK for a realm first 10man.
         Tendency towards hybrid classes
                I'd really like to find some viable stealth healer template to run with a stealth crew ( ❤️ Resto Kitty Druid in WoW)
         Prefer small group combat and guerrilla tactics.

Only have about 15 game hours in, playing a Fae Assassin at the moment just learning the game.

Hey Tianjin. You forgot to write which region you are from?

If you are from EU, you should check out our guild. 👇

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA // Balance
  • Atmosphere: Casual to semi-hardcore, hoping to make friends, learn together, and do our best. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Not looking to no-life it since I play DotA, but I do intend to dedicate a good bit of time to learning and becoming better
  • Size: Fine with any size
  • Play-Style: PvE, light PVP. I like crafting and gathering. A lot. Like, I'm going to jam out to spotify and fell an entire forest to craft things for my guild levels of a lot. 
  • Commitment: Like I said, I'm committed to the game for now, and I hope to continue into the future. Having a community helps a lot with that.
  • Miscellaneous: Brand brand new to the game, looking to learn and make friends

Experience: 

• Avid DotA 2 player, ex-WoW & Wildstar healer. I've raided and can be counted on not to screech or eat on mic in Discord. What more do you want?

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord is my fav but I guess if there are people still using Mumble/Vent, I can use those too. (Are there people still using Vent? Yikesss!) I come with Nitro and a love of emotes. You've been warned. 

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in a highly engaged newbie with a love for crafting!

Edited by Cerys
Found a guild

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for an atmosphere to learn and grow! But mainly I like a calm atmosphere.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm very much at a point of casual. 
  • Size: I don't care of size. But in terms of activity I like a social experience.
  • Play-Style: Brand new, but I particularly enjoy making things for people and playing support classes.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm a really social person, and really want to learn this game. It seems like it's something I've looked for for awhile. So teach me :D

Experience: 

• I've played well over three months of WoW time at this point...time to shake things up lol.

Voice-Chat services

• I prefer discord :)
Edited by Birdfoot

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Adult.  No grieving and respectful of foes.  Relaxed atmosphere, but competitive.   Work together as a guild.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:   I am more casual at this point due to availability.  I am very competitive at PVP.
  • Size: I generally prefer to small to mid-size guilds with a team/family environment. 
  • Play-Style:  I usually look for a jack-of-all trades class that can PVP solo well.  Still exploring the classes in this game at this time.  Just started playing recently after watching game for several years.
  • Commitment: I dedicate myself to one MMO and I will play a few times per week as I can.  Not hardcore anymore.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm very loyal to one guild once I find the right one and don't change.  

Experience: 

• EQ PVP server (Tallon Zek) starting in 1998 until SWG launch.
  • SWG PVP server (Starsider) at launch until game ended.
  • SWTOR PVP'er at launch for a few years and then left MMO's until now.

Voice-Chat services: I can likely use whatever is preferred by the guild.

Posted (edited)

NO LONGER LFG

Hi everyone!

New backer here, and looking for some like-minded people to enjoy this game with!

• Region EU (United Kingdom)
  • Atmosphere:  I'd like a guild that is more of a close-knit band of brothers, than a massive guild where people hardly know each other. Team focused is also a must, as I do enjoy helping others out, and for others to do the same should the need arise.
  • Casual or Hardcore: When I commit to a game, I will commit, however because of real life, I'd say a casual playstyle would suit me better than a hardcore one.
  • Size:  As said above, I do prefer more close-knit family guilds, but will be happy to join any size as long as they're mature, and friendly.
  • Play Style: I have years of experience tanking in various MMO's such as WoW, and Final Fantasy XIV, but when it comes to PvP, I tend to opt for more of a two-handed warrior approach. My ideal guild would also have some sort of RP, it's not a huge requirement, but I do enjoy fully immersing myself in the given world.
  • Additional information:  I'm friendly and will always put the needs of the guild first, I have discord, though due to current living arrangements, I am limited to when/if I can voice chat, but that should change in the near future.

Summary

To sum it up, I'm looking for a friendly, mature, and competent guild to enjoy this world with. I'm eager to learn about this game, and feel i would have a better time with like-minded individuals to explore, gather, and PvP with, with a little RP on the side, should the want to.

Thanks for reading!

- K.

Edited by Kobrakai56

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: 18+ , Mature
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Depends on work schedule, but will be pretty hardcore until the dust clears.
  • Size: Medium? Large enough that there is always a group, small enough to get to know everyone.
  • Play-Style: I am sure i'll have a couple different chars, but I like a bit of everything. Crowd control/disrupting the flow of things, bursting out key targets/flanking, Tanking AND Supporting. My playstyle changes depending on who im playing with/what niche needs filling.
  • Commitment: Went all in for a big package, so this game will be wifey #2
  • Miscellaneous: Looking for a PvP focused guild. I enjoy crafting (SWG was my fav) and I enjoy trading/marketplaces (wow, warframe), but my main focus will be on PvP.

Experience: 

Top 3 fav/most played

• DAOC was my all time fav and what I played the most of
  • WOW (up to the first expansion only)
  • SWG 

I've tried all the MMO's, nothing really sticks these days tho. 

Games i'm playing for filler here and there right now;  SMITE/Mordhau/Autochess

Voice-Chat services:  Discord

7 minutes ago, EatMyKimchi said:

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: 18+ , Mature
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Depends on work schedule, but will be pretty hardcore until the dust clears.
  • Size: Medium? Large enough that there is always a group, small enough to get to know everyone.
  • Play-Style: I am sure i'll have a couple different chars, but I like a bit of everything. Crowd control/disrupting the flow of things, bursting out key targets/flanking, Tanking AND Supporting. My playstyle changes depending on who im playing with/what niche needs filling.
  • Commitment: Went all in for a big package, so this game will be wifey #2
  • Miscellaneous: Looking for a PvP focused guild. I enjoy crafting (SWG was my fav) and I enjoy trading/marketplaces (wow, warframe), but my main focus will be on PvP.

Experience: 

Top 3 fav/most played

• DAOC was my all time fav and what I played the most of
  • WOW (up to the first expansion only)
  • SWG 

I've tried all the MMO's, nothing really sticks these days tho. 

Games i'm playing for filler here and there right now;  SMITE/Mordhau/Autochess

Voice-Chat services:  Discord

Transcendence an Order Faction guild might be a good fit for you, we would fill alot of your criteria,  I am preety sure you can apply  on the home page of the crowfall website under the community tab, guilds. Search for Transcenence and look for the one where the guild Leader is called Neuby. That is the active one, good luck!

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: I am very new but looking for someone to help me understand how to play and contribute
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I ca nget hardcore as needed but looking to focus on crafting
  • Size: Doesn't matter just looking for some serious guidance and advice
  • Play-Style: I have played many MMO and Survival games and am tired of the battle grind I want to craft grind I guess to try something new 
  • Commitment: I work until the late evening so most nights I will be on past 10 pm PST
  • Miscellaneous: I like the idea of crafting and helping in the background but also helping the frontlines as needed can be done as well. I may need hand holding at first but once I learn I can really pick it up 

Experience: 

• Been playing MMOs since Ragnarok online and looking to scratch that MMO itch while looking for the next great MMO

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord
  • Or anything else as needed
    P.S. I sound like a child but well into my 30's
Edited by Manoix

Posted (edited)

My post is a little different as I am looking for a guild for both my son and I to join and we have different play styles.  We come from a collective 20+ years in DAoC...commitment is not an issue. lol.

Guild criteria:

• Region: Western Canada (MST)
  • Atmosphere: Mature, dedicated to the game, and a small to medium-sized tight knit group that meshes well in PvP.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore, but without the drama that elitists tend to bring.  We will help contribute to that mentality and success.
  • Size: Open to all sizes of guilds, but favoring guilds with aspirations to stay small to medium in size.
  • Play-Style: Son is very competitive in PvP.  As the old guy, I typically eke out my advantage by theorycrafting game mechanics over time.  I'll also spend as much time crafting as PvPing.  I'm lazy so I like to DPS for an MA where possible, but often end up as MA.  Son just flat out likes beating people senseless.
  • Commitment: 20+ years in our last game...we don't hop around.  We expect the same of our guild.
  • Miscellaneous: Looking to play an integral role in a guild that's going to be around in Crowfall for as long as the game is active.  We already each have a main and a crafting account 10 days in...

Experience: 

• One MMORPG for many, many years.  And that's the plan for Crowfall as well, unless CU goes flying by it in development and/or CF development stalls.  
  • Before DAoC, I played competitive matches in a top tier FPS guild for 4-5 years.  I don't claim to have those reflexes anymore... 
  • Son has played many games/types of games, including a lot of time in Dota 2.
  • We'll be gaming in our home LAN room on a large fiber connection with dual GPU water-cooled i7s (we've been a gaming family since before it was cool).

Voice-Chat services:

• Whatever the guild uses is fine.  Son will be on in 30 seconds.  It may take me a few minutes to figure out if it's a new one to me.  As an added bonus, I bring a legendary Canadian accent (whatever that is) to chat, so I'm told.

We're not in a big rush to join a guild, and I want to try to make sure I/we make the right choice the first time.  Here's hoping Crowfall turns out to be a huge success!  Cheers.

*** P.S. - Feel free to PM me on Discord as well.  Prea #3409

Edited by Prea

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: I enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where everyone has a good time, but can still focus on objectives when needed
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi-casual hardcore?  I expect I'll be devoting a significant amount of time playing going forward, but my play-times can vary.
  • Size: Large enough that I can get into a group with some frequency.
  • Play-Style: I enjoy PvPing, Crafting, Capturing objectives, whatever is needed for a guild.
  • Commitment: I'm fairly committed to games and groups once I make them.
  • Miscellaneous: Have one mid-level vessel (cleric) but happy to level up whatever is needed for the group.

Experience: 

• I've been playing MMOs for roughly 20 years, largely with PvP groups.  Notably, I did play Shadowbane back in the day.  For Crowfall, I've been loosely following the game development since I backed the Kickstarter and started to dive in with the latest update, getting to roughly 15 solo.  The value of having a group is definitely apparent though.

Voice-Chat services:

There's the obvious Discord, but I can probably use whatever is needed.

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Just looking to have a good time, learn about the game, kill some foes.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:   Casual most of the time. Hardcore days are behind me.
  • Size: Doesn't matter to me.
  • Play-Style:  Like to play Champion or support healer.
  • Commitment: I'm dedicated while online but wont sacrifice my personal life for a game.
  • Miscellaneous:  I live in San Diego, love tator salad.

Experience: 

• ESO
  • WOW
  • MUD's

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Looking for a close almost family like guild
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  casual on the days i have to work hardcore when i'm not working
  • Size: doesn't make a huge difference just a few people to have fun with
  • Play-Style:  can play anything really but often enjoy dps or healing
  • Commitment: Ill commit as much as needed as long as others give the same amount
  • Miscellaneous:  Love to pvp and don't mind grinding resources when i'm relaxing
  • I am currently Chaos but am ok to swap if that becomes and option later

Experience: 

BDO

Guild Wars 2

WOW

OSRunescape

Voice-Chat services: Prefer discord due to its simplicity 

Edited by bbthefirst
adding info

Guild criteria:

• Region: 
    • US
  • Atmosphere:
    •  Relaxed Fun attitude but can be serious when needed.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: 
    • Both no need to be hardcore 24/7
  • Size:
    • Small/Mid-Size
    • I like the more tight-knit guilds.
  • Play-Style:
    • I have played tank/dps/healer in pretty much everything.
    • Been Playing Templar -> Paladin and going to be my main.
  • Commitment: 
    • Work early in morning so available most evenings and nights.

Experience:

• EQ/EQ2
  • CoH
  • WoW
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Rift
  • WildStar
  • GW2
  • DDO
  • ArcheAge
  • FFXIV
  • probably more that I can't think of atm 

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Want to connect with some cool laid back people and also have fun.  Interested in maybe having a theme or some mild RP.  Like a group that invests in each other, cares, learns together, etc.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual with a side helping of hard core?! I like to been in a relaxed environment but get down to business when I plan for it.  Also, I'm laid up after a minor surgery for a bit now so will definitely be more active for now since I have so much time.
  • Size: Mid.  I like the feeling of getting to know folks vs. quantity.
  • Play-Style: I'm really into crafting but want to be able to be on the front lines PvP ometimes and when needed.  Will defer to the needs of the guild.
  • Commitment: If the group is committed then that rubs off on me.

Experience: 

• I'm just getting back to gaming after a loooooong break (been out of it for over a decade), before that:
  • 10 yrs on UO
  • Albion Online
  • WOW

Voice-Chat services:

On discord, but whatevs

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Would like to join fun, friendly house, but at the same time focused towards individual, group and guild progression. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: It all depends. First, I can make time for a guild if I will feel that guild will have a clear goal and tactic. So I could join hardcore, semi-hardcore guild and that is my priority.
  • Size: Would prefer medium-small guild. Reasons: easier to manage, get to know people you are playing with. 
  • Play-Style: I'm really PvP focused. I like to work on my own sustainability, so gathering and crafting is also fine. As for PvP I usually play ranged classes, Heavy DPS ( bow, mage). Like to run with small "consta-parties" up to 5-9ppl. For maximum communication,  PvP potential.  
  • Commitment: Full on release. Now time from time.  

Experience: 

- WoW 

- Lineage 2 C3-H5 

- Archeage 

- GW2 

- Albion Online

Thanks, 

Cye

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: I am accepting of most and therefore can adapt. I'm here to enjoy my time so don't want to be a part of any racist, derogatory, or otherwise toxic environment.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: That depends on definition and night of the week. Throughout the week I'll probably be mostly gathering and creating, though can join in if the guild has something going. Weekends I can be more hardcore.
  • Size: I don't really mind. I'd probably prefer to know my guildmates and be known rather than be another cog in some giant machine.
  • Play-Style: I've a propensity to be a gatherer/crafter and a healer.
  • Commitment: I am commited to schedules. So I can commit based on what the guild wants, other than that I play when I have time.
  • Miscellaneous: Fairly new to Crowfall, so still learning as I go.

Experience: 

• MMOs have always been my genre of choice. WoW, Eve, DAoC, Shadowbane, Guildwars, BDO, etc.

Voice-Chat services:

• I am open to whatever service the guild chooses.

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

• Faction: Prefer Balance.
  • Atmosphere: Chill, here to have fun
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Whatever is fine as long as it's not like ridiculously HC.
  • Size: At least some active members.
  • Play-Style:  Pretty flexible, prefer playing melee or support in combat. Potentially interested in becoming a dedicated gatherer if there's need of it.
  • Commitment: Tentative. I do really want to get in to this game,  but in it's current state I'm not sure it will hold my interest. Hoping that finding a good guild will help that somewhat.

Experience: 

• Mostly WoW
  • A smattering of other MMO's with large scale faction combat such as Warhammer, GW2.
Edited by dusteren