Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

EDIT: Thanks everyone! I think I've found a home.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US/Central
  • Atmosphere: Prefer a close knit & mature group.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual, but can be Hardcore when needed.
  • Size: Small/Medium (15-25 players) 
  • Play-Style: I want to be a crafter/gatherer. I'm willing to specialize in whatever. Just give me a direction.
  • Commitment:  If people are online I'll usually hop on as well provided I'm available. I, like many these days, work 40 hours a week.

Miscellaneous: I'm 23 but have been told I sound like an old man.

Experience: 

• I'm pretty confident I can pick up anything game related pretty quick but I'll admit I'm pretty new to this game and still have a lot of questions.

Voice-Chat services:

• Have Discord but can download anything else as needed.
Edited by Shenzok

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, Texas(CST)
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a Guild that is serious about the game but not themselves(Its a game afterall). Prefer a guild of Mature 18+. Looking for a guild that is Professional in execution but has a chill social environment. A guild that doesnt live and breath the Meta. I want to join a guild that CREATES the Meta. Not Follow it.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore. I've been a Hardcore player in majority of the games I play. 
  • Size: I would like to be apart of A larger Guild.( I was in the Space Monkey Alliance which is apart of Goon Swarm Federation in EVE).
  • Play-Style:  Hold my ground and dont give up ground type. I enjoy just being apart of a team I.E. being a Crafter, Harvester, Defender, Frontline Attacker. Templar is my favorite Archetype/class in all games.
  • Commitment: For the right guild I will give 100% 
  • Miscellaneous: About me; I am prior Service Coast Guard, Stay at home dad(See? i can commit). My hobbies include Building powerful gaming rigs, My jeep, Guns(I live in Texas). If I find the right guild I may have some friends joining me. I am new to the game so I am still in the learning curve.

Experience: 

•  World of Warcraft. Hardcore Raider but the highest I got was during Legion was top 20 US(Played Enhancement Shaman so im good with hybrid Niche Classes). My Favorite Class was the Paladin. Played Ret in Arenas and BG/open world.
  • EVE. Joined a Support Corp for the Space Monkey Alliance "ook ook" Which, at the time, owned majority of the Western Black Area. They were a large part of the Goon Swarm Federation.
  • Archeage. Nothing too notable. Played a Nightrunner.
  • Albion Online (Beta). Was with the Guild "iron bank" (think thats what it was called). It had some huge drama at the start of the game...Stories on it are on the internet. Sharky or something was the GM's name.
  • GW2(Beta) and Live. Never found a decent guild but was active with WvW and Conquest as Guardian and Reaper.
  • Many Survival/Crafting games(7 Days to Die, Minecraft, Conan Exiles, Ext...).
  • For Honor (Warden).
  • World of Tanks.
  • Destiny.
  • Destiny 2.
  • Black Desert Online (Berserker).

Voice-Chat services:

•  Discord(easiest way to get ahold of me).
  • Teamspeak.
  • Mumble.
  • Ventrillo.
  • Any that the guild needs me to join.

Contact Info:

• Discord - Kombine#0555.
  • Crowfall Forums.
  • Crowfall Direct Messaging.
Edited by Kombine
Found a Guild. Ty to those who reached out.

Looking for a guild. New player just recently hit 30 LF a guild to learn the game from and to pvp with. On order currently playing druid not sure what i will be playing next patch. I come from GW2 ESO Black desert and other MMOs but that's what iv played in recent years. ingame name is spacedonut.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Prefer a friendly close knit & mature group.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual, but can be Hardcore when needed.
  • Size: Medium / large(20 + players) 
  • Play-Style: Unsure atm - I want to be a crafter/gatherer/ pvper. I'm willing to specialize in whatever. Just give me a direction.
  • Commitment:  If people are online I'll usually hop on as well provided I'm available. I, like many these days, work 40 hours a week.

Experience: 

• I'm pretty confident I can pick up anything game related pretty quick but I'll admit I'm pretty new to this game and still have a lot of questions.
  • Have played many games: wow, pirates of the burning seas, eve, gw2, landmark, plus many others  

Voice-Chat services:

• Have Discord, TS, Ventrilo, Slack but can download anything else as needed.

Game name: DocDama

Discord: DocDama#6700

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA California
  • Atmosphere: Looking for an NA guild that is into hardcore structured PVP and small group PvP as well
  • Casual/Hardcore?:Want to be in a hardcore guild but as most ppl i have a job that requires 40hours in the week,except saturdays and sundays
  • Size: small or medium works fine
  • Play-Style: been playing MMOs for about 15 years and always loved dps support characters. Thinking either cleric or druid most likely
  • Commitment: if I get into an active guild, I'm all in
  • Miscellaneous: I'm in the military so that means there are times where I can not be on for days, weeks, and sometimes even months. But when I'm available, I'm on!

Experience: 

• 3 years of guild wars 1
  • 7 years of hardcore EverQuest 2 PvP and raiding
  • 3 years world of Warcraft
  • 2 misc years of other MMORPGs

Voice-Chat services:

• I can use any chat service needed. Currently have discord and mainly use that but if other services are used I can accommodate. I'm a very vocal person when called for and quiet when needed 

Just came back to this game and I'm looking for a guild on NA to run with for PVP that is RP friendly (Im not the type that has to be in character 24/7 but I think that it makes the game more immersive to light RP sometimes in EKs and stuff) I just returned to the game after about a year and am currently in the process of relearning how different things work and would appreciate the help. I am generally most active from 3:00-9:00 cst. Weekends vary, some Weekends I'm on the majority of the time others probably morning and afternoon. I am currently deciding what class I would like to focus on and am leaning towards some sort of tanky support like cleric or templar but I would be more than happy to try and tailor my selection to what a guild needs. I also would not be opposed to contributing as a crafter in this game and attempting to help the guild on that front as well. Can’t wait to find a home! Wanted to add that I am currently on Balance on the NA 

Edited by Macetime
Forgot to include info

Hi,

I'm a complete noob to this game, although I did play Shadowbane back in the day.

I'm looking for a guild to teach me the ropes and keep me company. I normally play between 20.00 and 02.00 UTC.

I'm from Sweden, but can feasibly play on either EU or NA.

My only demand from a guild is that it enforces a mature behaviour from its members. I'm 36 and my tolerance for racism, misogynism and other forms of idiocy is close to 0. I don't mind immaturity and general fooling around, as long as it is respectful to others.

Looking for an Oceanic Guild playing on US servers or US guild with open timezone recruitment? I live in the Philippines, you see.

I'm on Discord as victorstillwater#1492

Casual or Hardcore: Casual primarily, as I work odd hours due to job requirements.
Size: Any size guild will do, if there are people to talk to and learn from.

Play-Style: I primarily PVE, so I supposed crafting and gathering would be my schtick, though I do want to explore and learn game systems before finalizing my activities.

Commitment:  I work... A LOT. I can't commit a ton of time due to this, but I do want to enjoy myself more than stress myself out. What I can commit to is being active on a community Discord or Forums.

Miscellaneous: 36 year old male from the Philippines. Long-time gamer... and currently playing and exploring Conan Exiles on a PVE-C ruleset with light modding.

Edited by Stillwater
adding discord info.

Posted (edited)

Region: Europe

Language: fluent in English and German

Atmosphere: I want to have fun in this game. But in my opinion losing isn't fun. This means I want to reach the goal we set us as a guild. You win fights you lose fights. I strife to get better in games to fight with my guild versus bigger zergs. I'm eager to learn about every aspect of the game and share my knowledge with every new player in the guild. 

Casual/Hardcore: I'm a student and I am working as well but I commit a big part of my spare time to video games. I won't be able to play 24/7 which means that I can't go full hardcore but I would like to join a competitive guild. 

Size: Medium to large

Miscellaneous: I am 22 years old. Will join any voice service you ask for but will be quiet for the first weeks until I know, that my callouts will be useful. But I'm not on mute tho. 

Experience: I played a lot of GuildWars2 (6000hrs+) mass PvP. During this time I only joined two guilds and was loyal to them till they disbanded. Used to play in eN and AmP if anyone knows these guilds. 

Info: I just bought the game and will start to play tomorrow but I want to join a guild asap. 

Edited by TryKitt

Hey, I'm Zivu. I am planning on maining an Archdruid. Im active most of the week and hope to be a part of a tight community if possible :D. Currently I have a pretty solid grasp on how the game works but need a guild to help guide me through the campaigns.

Thanks!!

Posted (edited)

I am looking for a NA guild who is willing to teach a new player the ropes. Looking to start playing upon next wipe/patch

Have accepted offer with FOEX

Edited by ClinkinCups

Posted (edited)

Region:  North America (CST) would play east or west

Atmosphere:  Favor mature players, who's main focus is to have a good time.

Casual/Hardcore: Fairly hardcore, i play about 40 hrs a week or more depending on work.

Size: Medium to Large (Not a small or casual guild)

Play Style:  Not young anymore so PVP isn't my strong suit but I enjoy it. I think this games crafting system would interest me in being a good support/infrastructure person in the guild. But I love a good bane also.

Commitment:  I'm all in. Don't do much else with my free time.

Miscellaneous: I have played most MMOs including Shadowbane which I really loved. LOTRO, WOW. EQ, Diablo HC, Shekiro, AC, Dark souls etc. I play stealthers mostly because I want to harvest without getting ganked and not because I do much ganking although i'm not above it. Love a good fight, love city building and RP can be fun too.

Thx for your consideration

Edited by Musashi7

Posted (edited)

Region: NA EST would prefer East servers, but willing to play Central or West

Atmosphere: I would prefer a mature guild

Guild Focus: Teamcentric, with a structure. (Logistics, Support, Frontline, etc.) I've seen to many guilds in other games, great guilds, no structure so ultimately nothing ever gets done.

Size: Medium to Large, not huge, if you have 100+ active members, you are probably not looking here anyway.

Play Style: Combat-wise I enjoy ranged dps and supports, however, I am not against learning something if the guild needs it for Assaults/Defense

Commitment: I'm willing to be here daily. I am married, I will always put RL before Virtual.

Misc: I'm just returning to the game after about a 2 year hiatus. I've been spending my time playing a little, and searching everywhere for how things work. I'm learning which attributes effect what in combat, crafting, and gathering. I've also been reading up on which materials to use for what combinations when crafting. I have no issues with having 2-3 combat character and 2-3 crafter/gatherers, if the guild needs them, otherwise I'll have this setup of my own volition.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to bust up some forts and garrisons with you.

Edit: Accepted Offer with Corvus Citadel

Edited by KnightmareX87
Accepted Guild Offer

No intention of playing unless the resource gathering gets a bit more interesting.  Quite happy to join a guild to get them the recruit bonus though.

Joineded

Edited by ilfar
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

Hello Yall, I'm fairly new to Crowfall but have been following it for a while. 

Region: North America (I do not care about the region)

Availability: I am a college student so on mostly weekends but occasionally in week.

Game Experience: I have attempted so many mmo's that I have lost count. Most of which I found to easy and got bored. Games that I had played for a longer term include: WoW, Runescape and Tera. My more played games are (questionably) challenging ones such as DS (I & 3 still need to play 2), Ark, MHW. Finally pvp experience did WoW pvp, played Heroes of Storm, (some) Dota, Overwatch (before it became not as good).

Crowfall Experience: Currently I don't have a lot of experience unlocked, I enjoy both battle, crafting and harvesting and willing to do any of those roles. My first character (and currently only) is a Sanctifier Elken. I have always had a preference for tanky characters but do not mind making a dps or healer character.

Guild Preferences: While there are benefits for being in large guilds, I'd rather be in a medium to smaller guild  (easier to socialize), Also something more casual because of availability as mentioned.

I look forward to meeting new people.and getting more involved in Crowfall. 

I am citizen of ROME!!! Thanks again.

Edited by Blamedsolid
Recruited

̶G̶u̶i̶l̶d̶:̶ ̶ ̶

R̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶a̶d̶a̶,̶ ̶P̶S̶T̶ ̶

A̶t̶m̶o̶s̶p̶h̶e̶r̶e̶:̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶N̶A̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶r̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶

C̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶/̶H̶a̶r̶d̶c̶o̶r̶e̶?̶:̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶

S̶i̶z̶e̶:̶ ̶A̶n̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶-̶S̶t̶y̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶U̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶m̶i̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶:̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶

M̶i̶s̶c̶e̶l̶l̶a̶n̶e̶o̶u̶s̶:̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶

E̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶:̶ ̶ ̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶G̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶G̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶2̶,̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶W̶o̶W̶ ̶C̶l̶a̶s̶s̶i̶c̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶V̶o̶i̶c̶e̶-̶C̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶i̶c̶e̶s̶:̶ ̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶.̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶

Edited by example4444
Found a guild

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, West Coast
  • Atmosphere: Adult.  30+.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual gank squads are the best, will show up to a bane if it's after NA work hours
  • Size: I like close fights and skirmishes, so I don't typically play in zergs unless one is trying to roll us.  Ideally something between a group and a zerg
  • Play-Style: Ranged Support (Scout)
  • Commitment: Will play this exclusively if it's anything like Shadowbane
  • Miscellaneous: I like people who experiment with builds and try to find broken characters before they are patched

Experience: 

• Shadowbane - 2003 till death
    • I played Shadowbane since inception on War, then moved to Mourning.  Played a lot on Test as well. 
    • I pretty much exclusively played Scout. Aracoix con scout was probably my favorite because it was dumb
    • I have a crap memory of 2003/2004,  so I probably don't remember you.
    • Some of the guilds I played with
      • Children of Twilight
      • FA (brief)
      • The Jaded Ones
      • Gods Wrath Clan

Voice-Chat services: I can use anything, but why aren't you using Discord?

Citizen of Rome

Edited by Atraeus

21 hours ago, juvesak said:

Hello there new player looking for english speaking guild 

Come join Clan Of The Dragon's Claw. I sent you an invite. We have a discord on our clan page. Welcome.

Hello All.

I invested into Crowfall a few years ago in a big way. At the time I had plans to form my own guild. However time are much different now for me and I haven't the time to manage a guild. I’m looking to join a guild of mature players. By mature I mean a guild suitable for players of all ages. An occasional fowl word, especially during the heat of battle is OK with me however I’m looking for a guild that has morals suited for everyone. This is my most important priority in finding my guild match. My 2nd hope for a match is to find a guild that sets re-planned times to practice and plays together as a team on weekends. I work nights and cannot commit to defined playing times during the weekdays but I can do solo activities for the guild when no one else is online. I generally get home from work around midnight eastern standard time. My 3rd desire (but not so important) is for the space to place a capital parcel in the guild’s EK close to the re spawn location so I can build a small city. I have a ton of assets including a large castle, some forts and keeps, a guildhall to name a few. The actual size of the guild is not so important to me but playing with a set of regular people on weekends that practices and fights together is what I seek. I also kinda prefer to play Balance but this has little actual relevance. I haven't started playing seriously yet but I'm ready to join a guild and start developing my skills as a team. I can play in both the live and the test servers.

Thanks

Kcing