Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Resolved

Edited by dinoninja777

Clanless. Wanting somewhere to play CF, Smite, and other games for fun and competitively. Steam: dinoninja777 Smite: dinoninja777

Looking to learn "more traditional" MOBAs.

Friend me here if interested!

Guild criteria: 

Region: NA

Atmosphere: Breathable 

Casual/Hardcore: Hardcore

Size: I wear an XL uniform at work. Need to lay off the Taco Bell.

Play-Style: I like to take the offensive or provide support. Tanking isn't really my thing. I often forget what the block button is in fighting games...

Commitment: My level of commitment depends on inspiration. I get bored easily. No sitting around and doing nothing for me thanks. Also, show a little charm. Make things interesting or at least amusing. Too serious and I'll get constipated... you won't like me when i'm constipated... Too lax and I'll grow too bored with the lack of drive and ambition others around me show. ;3

Experience: 

• A little of this, a lot of that, something delicious and a little mystery wrapped in an enigma on white. Lightly toasted.

Voice-Chat-services:

• I'm pretty sure I got everything, but currently loving Discord. Runs so nicely for me.

About-me: 

I'm Cheshire, Revivalist, Pirate Queen, Outlaw Gandhi, BDO Mod, CTT3 of the USN, I've been and done many things. Today I'm just Cheshire though. I'm 27, love to drink and enjoy world cultures and delicious foods. Some people on the internet love me, some hate me and everyone has their own entitled opinion of me, even if they don't realize they know (of) me. My Ego is huge because I find it amusing to see how people react to it, not because I actually think i'm better than anyone. Again, some people love me, some people hate me. Which ever side of that fence you find yourself on, I'd still appreciate a PM either way. I do so love to meet new people in the world. ;D

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for an active guild that is interested in playing well.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I play hardcore when a game is out that I like. Generally I usually play between 15-30 hours a week depending on whats going on in-game.
  • Play-Style: I generally play melee. I don't mind either dps, tank, support.
  • Commitment: I will be committed to whatever guild I play with.
  • Size: I would rather play with a smaller (20ish) group who is interested in disrupting supply lines and ganking farmers.
  • About me: I'm 25 and live in Oregon currently. I move around the United States every few years for my job so timezone isn't really an issue. I have alpha 2 access. Feel free to ask me any other questions.

Experience: 

• DAOC: 2003-2005
  • WoW: 2005-2011
  • Warhammer: 2007-2008

Dota 2: 5k mmr

CSGO: MGE rank 

Voice-Chat services:

• I'll use whatever the guild uses
  •  
Edited by Zatch

Guild Criteria:

• Region:  NA - West coast or MTN time
  • Atmosphere:  Mature guild please, I have been playing MMO's for far too long to sit there and listen children insult each other and act like morons all day. Don't get me wrong I like to have fun but listening to kids scream YOLO every 30 seconds in Vent is not fun.
  • Casual/Hardcore:   A bit of both is good.
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play Style: I'm an avid PVE'er in every MMO I've ever played but do of course enjoy PVP. I've always been a DPS type in every MMO but enjoy fooling around as a tank or healer.
  • Commitment:  An honest one, I play all kinds of MMO's casually and have been looking for that "one" since vanilla WoW that will hook me in. Maybe this is it??
  • About me: I'm Canadian, and a huuuuge hockey fan :)

Experience:

• FFXI was my first love.
  • World of Warcraft - Played since vanilla but have only played casual since BC.
  • FFXIV - Even played this one before 2.0, played hardcore in 2.0 but am taking a break until next Xpac. Unless of course I get hooked on Crowfall.
  • SWTOR - casual
  • Tera - casual
  • Firefall - I would like this game a lot more if Red5 would actually fix it.
  • Skyforge - Mindnumbing grinder game, great for killing time.
  • Rift - only played hardcore for about a year, don't really play it anymore.
  • Wildstar, Archeage, ESO, BDO, Blade and Soul, GW2 - just played around with these, they weren't my cup of tea.

Voice-Chat services:

• Whatever I need to use I will.

edit: joined eu guild CALDERA

Guild Criteria:

• Region:  EU (english) or US east

EU pref - need to see what English speaking population like for EU. US east pings ok on testing so far, concerned with time zoning though.

• Atmosphere:  Mature
  • Casual/Hardcore: Mix or more to hardcore
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play Style: Primarily Support. Don't mind CC/tank.
  • Commitment: Good if the game and guild fit.
  • About me: Late 20s. Based in UK

Experience:

• DAOC RvR (everything a shadow since). Longest play time of the lot. Great support/cc options and experience there.
  • Some vanilla only WoW at launch only.
  • Guild wars 2
  • SMITE + DOTA

Voice-Chat services:

• Don't mind. I like discord.
Edited by Tinnis

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (Eastern Canada)
  • Atmosphere: Hotbox the internet
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore
  • Size: Large is fine if people can operate is smaller cells. I play best when I'm familiar with the playstyles of my companions.
  • Play-Style: I like building characters that can sustain themselves and have a wide range of options. Traditionally I fall into defensive or support roles in games, but on occasion a dps build speaks to me. 
  • Commitment: I have backed a few games currently in development. That said, I will be very dedicated to a game that's enjoyable and challenging. 
  • Miscellaneous: I like breaking metas and innovating builds. That's a lot of fun for me. 

Experience: 

• I've played all the things, do I really need to list them?
  • Makes good sushi and cookies (preferably not together)
  • Generally I'm a good healer, item re-seller, negotiator, strategist

Voice-Chat services:

• Will download and listen to whatever program necessary. I sit right next to my air conditioner when I play computer games so at least for the summer I may not talk much at all for everyone's benefit. 

Hello All.

My name here is Stoic. Spent most of my MMO gaming time known as Harlequin or Powerdrunkfiend.

I've been gaming forever - grew up in the arcades of Hong Kong spending stupid money on Street Fighter 2.... and now 20 years later I'm spending ridiculous money on Crowfall! Hah!

First MMO gaming was in GW1... oh how I miss you.... Ran with a small gvg guild called Slayers & Scholars. We snaffled a top 20 placing in the Season 1 GvG ladder with a cheesy Rangerspike build. It was fun until the Koreans came along and clinically and methodically shut us down and snuffed us out!

Joined XoO via their GW division. Had many great years with them in many games and I was an active member on their Board of Directors for a fair while. Guild drama unfortunately got the better of me eventually but looking back I did my best while I was with them so no regrets!

Subsequently was involved in a new guild called Ascendancy. We had good times on the Huttball courts in SWTOR but the group gradually drifted their different ways.

My gaming has been pretty on and off since then - juggling family and real life. The constant string of disappointing MMOs hasn't helped either - man was I pumped for GW2... and WAR... and Wildstar... and SWTOR and... you get the picture.

I'm currently tooling about in BDO and have spent coin and time in Albion Online. I only recently discovered Crowfall.

I'm looking for a guild of mature and experienced gamers who, while they understand that RL comes first, still expect members to jump on TS or Mumble and are willing to place Guild Objectives before Individual Objectives. I'm excited about the prospects of this game. Sure, I have some reservations and worries about some of the systems, but my gut instinct tells me that this game just MIGHT nail it.

I want to be part of a motivated group that, between now and release, hashes out some solid plans on their guild website/forum and hits the ground running when things go live.

I live in Australia so my gaming times will reflect that. Anyway - here's hoping that there's a guild out there that fits!

In the meantime, Flex Your Awesome More!

I am no longer looking for a guild; but I will keep the original post up.

====================================================

Hey everyone, I am finally seeking a guild to call home for Crowfall.

Guild criteria:

Region: NA (Pacific/Mountain)

Atmosphere: Primarily enjoy PvP, but like to have down time with PvE, crafting & the economy.   I’m looking for a guild that won’t frown upon spending time in the EK and enjoying all aspects the game has to offer.

Casual/Hardcore?: my play time is casual, but my mentality is hardcore (I will be participating in the dregs/shadows campaigns)

Size: I’m looking for a small to medium guild 10-20 players, so the place feels more like a family than a job.  I would expect with a smaller guild that we would be part of a larger nation or coalition; so it’s not total size that gets me, I would just like my play time to be with a few constant crows.

Play-Style: I gravitate towards healing characters.  With no fire-hose healing in CF, it is yet to be seen how I will play a healer; but I know at least 1 of my archetypes will be healer based.  After the healer I liked the assassin in SB, and I hope to try that archetype out as well.  All of my vessels will be group oriented play styles.  I value the team approach more than solo combat, but I understand that playing your character well as an individual does help the team.

Commitment: To my family first, but this game will be the only one I play.

Miscellaneous: I don’t like a lot of ego when it comes to guilds, confidence would be good though.  I like guilds that bring in new players and aren’t stuck in the “old” way.  I understand adhering to a combat doctrine (EvE or spec groups in SB), but we all have different personalities and like to play our characters differently.  If 10 less DPS means I’m not good to you, then my team spirit and interest in odd builds is probably not a good fit for you either.  I am very competitive by nature, and I want to win in any aspect of the game; but I choose to hold myself in ways that hopefully honor not only myself and my guild but also my opponents.

Experience: 

I’m here because I loved Shadowbane, and I’ve been bouncing around trying to find that feeling again.  I even tried my hand at building my own MMO using the Unity engine.  I’ve played numerous theme-park games over the years thinking they might be a different PvP experience, but they always disappoint.  I have played Mortal Online, Darkfall Online, EvE online and Pathfinder Online.  To date EvE has given me the closest experience to SB, but I prefer a high-fantasy genre.

Voice-Chat services:

Teamspeak, Mumble, Vent - I can be very quiet on voice, but that doesn't mean I'm not having a good time with others or in game.

If any potential guilds have other questions please PM me.  Thanks

Teufel

Edited by Teufel

Good day mates, LFG

Guild criteria: A roleplaying/lore-driven guild. Preferably one that fights for Malekai. No particular preferences for playstyle as long as it's not a guild that does only one thing - I like to diversify and enjoy all aspects of any game I play

• Region: North America, I guess
  • Atmosphere: Preferably a chill guild that won't mind the fact that I'll probably spend many hours just chilling at the Eternal Kingdom hanging out with folks, because I'll be doing an awful lot of that
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual in terms of gameplay, hardcore in terms of immersion to the game, its world and its lore, I guess. But then again I have no problems committing to hardcore gameplay if I'm having fun with the guild.
  • Size: Not a factor as long as everything else works out. Small, mediumish, massive, anything is fine
  • Play-Style: As mentioned above, diversified. I'll probably be delving greatly into the economy though, that's what got me interested in this game primarily. Combat-wise, I like playing ranged characters. I'll probably main a Ranger and focus on getting real good at it, and occasionally fool about with some other archetypes.
  • Commitment: There will be blocks of time when real life yokes me away from my PC, but otherwise I can commit quite substantially.
  • Miscellaneous: Just to mention again, lore and roleplaying. We don't have to be super hardcore about it, but I just want the vicarious experience of being in that fantasy world to be maintained consistently.

Experience:  MMOs make up roughly 40-50% of my gaming time. The rest is split across all the other genres of games that exist - single player stuff, FPS games, 4X Strategy, Simulators, what have you. I've touched on every form of video game that exists really. A list of MMOs that I've substantially invested (time, effort and money) in

• SWTOR
  • WoW
  • Runescape
  • Guild Wars 2
  • Everquest 2
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online

Voice-Chat services: I really like Curse Voice, it's absolutely fantastic. Of course I can use whatever service the guild prefers, I'd just highly recommend Curse Voice. It is the bomb.

Edited by Mahinn

I recently upgraded and received alpha three access. After playing a few rounds, (and being stomped by people in guilds) I thought it would be nice to find a guild. At this time, my main concern is finding a friendly guild that I can play the alpha with and that I can learn alongside. I am in the central time zone and have played many mmos over the years with a focus in pvp and pve. My main focus in crowfall would probably be pvp and crafting. However, I really just want some friendly people to learn the game with at this phase of testing as the game seems so much more fun with coordination. I typed this on my phone so sorry for any typos or strange grammar. Thank you!

I've just backed the Alpha 3. I'm looking for a mature guild with patient and helpful people. I've played alot of RPG's and a few MMO's. I'll be starting the game and a Druid focusing on healing. I live in Canada and am on eastern standard time, I'll be available to play days and or nights during the week, and weekend nights.

I don't need a huge guild but one with active players. I'll be doing alot of crafting aswell. please send me a message if you are interested in recruiting me.

My gamer Tag is: Evelles

I found a Guild. thank you everyone that responded

Edited by Evelles

Guild criteria:

• Region: Europe, Though due to my often irregular sleeping schedule you might see mne on at various times.
  • Atmosphere: Mature
  • Casual/Hardcore?: As Hardcore as real life allows.
  • Size:Medium
  • Play-Style: Differs from game to game. I'll play whatever class I like the most. Usually they come in the form of support or DPS. 
  • Commitment: I do play other games, but I'll try to join in on as many things as Possible.
  • Miscellaneous: My plan is to be a Necromancer who makes sure the guild has vessels for every battle, and also joining these battles and make us win.

Experience: 

• Maplestory, 5 years on and off
  • Eden Eternal, 1 year
  • Guild Wars 1 and 2
  • Various lesser known MMO's, usually roughly spending a month or two on Endgame.
  • I've also tried other MMO's briefly, not enough to actually know much about them. (Such as WoW and TERA)

Voice-Chat services:

• I much prefer Discord over any other Voice-Chat. TS3, Mumble and Vet are OK, and I'd get them if the guild require me to.

If there's anything else you'd like to ask me before recruiting, just send me a PM and I'll answer.

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, Westcoast 
  • Atmosphere: Knows when to get serious and when to goof off. Mostly mature, friendly, and a feel of unity. 
  • Casual/Hardcore: Casual with possibility to become hardcore.
  • Size: Medium/Large. I have experience with 100+ members. 
  • Play-Style: Support. Sneaky. Scout. Thief. Assassin. Crafter. Harvester. Collector. 
  • Commitment: Ready to put all other games on the back burner. No social life. Rarely leaves house.
  • ​Schedule: Fri-Sun 12-15 hour shifts-very little time. Mon, Wed and Thu busy from 6-9pm. Tue free. Generally a night owl but can accommodate.
  • Miscellaneous: Not talkative. No ego. 14 years in the same PvP guild. Loyal and trustworthy to those I consider to be friends.

Experience: 

• Ultima Online: 1998-2012
  • Ultima Online Free Server: 2014-Current

Voice-Chat services:

• I Have experience with Mumble, Discord and Teamspeak. I have severe social anxiety which makes it difficult to use these programs but if I need to call something out I will. Just prefer to type and listen.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EST Preferably.  I'm in NJ myself.
  • Atmosphere: Laid back, mature, drama free.  Ideally an environment where people will be called out when they're doing something wrong so they can improve without said people freaking out.  Constructive criticism is how we all get better right?
  • Casual/Hardcore: I always liked the term casually hardcore.  I can't commit to raiding 4 nights a week (or the Crowfall equivalent of raiding) but when we *do* take action we take action to kick as and win.  People know their role, use consumables, etc.  
  • Size: Doesn't really matter to me as I've played in all sizes.  I've found 50-100 to be the sweet spot.  
  • Play-Style: I tend to do it all, especially trade skills.  I love farming and crafting.  I also like damaging things.  I played a Necro in EQ, Warlock/Druid/Paladin in WoW, Esper in Wildstar, etc.  Also max all the trade skills.  Always.
  • Commitment: My free time.  My work schedule can vary and I'm a married man with a step-son so real life comes up.  I'll probably log in, in some capacity, nearly every day of the week.  
  • ​Schedule: I work M-F 8-5 EST.  Then dinner so I'll probably log in around 6-7 and play till 10-11.  Weekends are sporadic.  I'll also play a lot during the week randomly when I "work from home."  
  • Miscellaneous: Very outgoing and dedicated.  Loyal.  I tend to research things to find optimal ways of getting things done.  I always give people the benefit of the doubt and I love helping others and teaching.  Oh I've also been known to collect a massive amount of wealth in almost every game I play.  It's a thing I have.  I very much look forward to building out my EK as well.  

Experience: 

• Everquest
  • Everquest II
  • City of Heroes
  • Eve Online
  • World of Warcraft
  • Wildstar

Voice-Chat services:

• Any and every.  Mumble, Vent, Skype, TS, etc.  

I'm also a beekeeper which is sort of unique I guess.  I also collect old coins and like to go metal detecting.  I'm a filthy otaku as well.  Ummm.  I have three dogs?  I guess that's it.  

I've been guilded.

Edited by Banemorth