Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST (I live in the middle)
  • Atmosphere:   Laid back but serious when needed, helpful, competitive (PVP focus)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore or Hardcore
  • Size:   Medium / Large
  • Play Style:   I have 3 accounts. 2 of them will be Necromancer, Jeweler, Alchemist and resource gatherers. 1 is completely for PVP and competitive play: sieges, territory wars, achieving WIN goals.
  • Commitment:   4 hours per day Monday - Friday (evenings), 6-10 hours per day on weekends (about 30+ hours a week in total)
  • Miscellaneous:   Crowfall is my only game focus as I played it for 10 months already and I know that it's what I'm looking for.

Experience: 

• WOW, Lineage II, Dota 2 (semi-pro), ESO (for 2 years we've been dominating PVP zones with ZaDrots guild, I was a king of Cyrodiil twice), Albion online.

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything. I don't talk a lot but willing to be in voice for activities that require communication. Have experience in leading raids too.

I have found the guild. Thanks to everyone who has responded! Appreciate you time, guys.

Edited by Kira_Night
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read Before Posting   If you are an un-guilded player who is looking for an active guild to join in anticipation of Crowfall, please use this thread to post a little bit about yourself, so int

Howdy. I've been delaying posting, hoping to get a better feel for what I'm looking for as more of the game is revealed / announced.   Guild criteria: Region: US East (though I ha

I am looking for a guild. I took part in this past weekends test and even though I was bouncing around from 32-1500ms ping, after 3 consecutive wins with the same dudes, I can tell I am going to be a

Edit: Thanks everyone. I've linked up with a guild but look forward to seeing you all in game. Cheers!

----

Hi all,

US, Colorado-based newcomer here. Looking for something between casual PvE and semi-hardcore PvP.

About me:

Marketing guy. Dad. Husband. 180 miles/mo on the Peloton. Active EVE capsuleer. Starfinder/Pathfinder GM. Former 40-hr/week WoW raider. My first console was an Atari 2600. First console I paid for with my own money was a TurboGrafix16 and Super Volleyball is the 4th greatest game ever made (prove me wrong).

I may or may not be able to be on vox comms during playtime. Definitely not after 8pm Mountain Time, but weekends? Sure.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for guilds that might fit my bill, I'm happy to hear about them. Or just any advice in general is super cool too.

Thanks,

Underus

Edited by Underus

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, West Coast
  • Atmosphere: Adult.  30+.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual gank squads are the best, will show up to a bane if it's after NA work hours
  • Size: I like close fights and skirmishes, so I don't typically play in zergs unless one is trying to roll us.  Ideally something between a group and a zerg
  • Play-Style: Ranged Support (Scout)
  • Commitment: Will play this exclusively if it's anything like Shadowbane
  • Miscellaneous: I like creative people who experiment with builds and try to find strategic spec groups for various situations.

Experience: 

• Crowfall
    • Played with Rome until they recently announced that they will not be playing Crowfall.
  • Shadowbane - 2003 till death
    • I played Shadowbane since inception on War, then moved to Mourning.  Played a lot on Test as well. 
    • I pretty much exclusively played Scout. Aracoix con scout was probably my favorite because it was dumb
    • Some of the guilds I played with
      • Children of Twilight
      • FA (brief)
      • The Jaded Ones
      • Gods Wrath Clan

Voice-Chat services: I can use anything, but why aren't you using Discord?

Edited by Atraeus

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST (I live in the EST)
  • Atmosphere:   I really want to get into the PvP and sieging. But not a strict militarist place, some place to have fun and kill things.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore
  • Play Style:   More of a fighter than a crafter but am looking to build upon that and specialize in a craft.
  • Commitment:   6 hours per day.
  • Miscellaneous:   I have a few friends starting the game with me. We are brand new and learning.

Experience: 

• Basically every MMO since 2004. MMOs are my bread and butter. Experience leading many guilds and having a leadership role in others.

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything.
Edited by fr0sty

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   EU, German
  • Atmosphere : Looking for a active Casual Guild with funny people
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Casual
  • Play Style:  Playing all parts of the game but mostly want to PvP
  • Commitment:   Playing Daily for 3-4 hours
  • Miscellaneous:   

Experience: 

• WOW, ESO , Guild Wars 2,

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak everything you want :)
Edited by Norwod

Update: I have joined with a guild. Thank you to all who invited me to join.

New player here. Just started playing April 9th, 2020. My goal is to be a great blacksmith. Haven't totally decided on weaponsmithing or armorsmithing. I'm willing to let you influence me on that. I currently run a Stoneborn Champion for my blacksmith, and a Half-Elf Assassin for my gatherer. Though if I learn of something better for the tasks I will gladly level up a new character to be better. not a big deal.

Guild criteria:

• Region:  West coast USA
  • Atmosphere:  I believe you can have fun in a game and still take it seriously. I want to know my guild values both
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I call myself casual, but in the end I find myself more hardcore than intended. I take guild responsibilities seriously, but I do have a demanding job as well.
  • Size: size doesn't matter. Hasn't that been established 😛
  • Play-Style:  I love the gathering and crafting system in this game. I'm so ready to contribute gear and resources for my frontline friends. not opposed to jumping into the fray myself.
  • Commitment:    I am ready to commit time and energy as needed, but I reserve the right to set my limit to make sure i have a healthy game/life balance. I will always give what I can though.
  • Miscellaneous:   I'm always a believer in the underdog, so new guilds don't be scared. Whoever you are, I will invest my time and energy in you. I just want to feel that you are ready to invest back into me as the situations deem fit.

Experience: 

• WoW Paladin healer. Mythic progression raider back in Legion.
  • Runescape, duh
  • D&D player and dungeon master extraordinare
  • Play and Stream Dauntless
Edited by Pann
Edited to remove political comment. Please avoid those on the forum. Thanks!

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   EU - CET +1
  • Atmosphere:   Casual & laid back, but PvP focused - Hardcore when needed.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Casual to Super Hardcore/Dedicated (only when needed)
  • Size:  Large - Maxed out
  • Play Style: Cleric (PvP Focused) - Myrm (PvE Farming) - Assassin (Solo - Group PvP Focused) - Most likely will get a second account centered around crafting but i don't know yet.
  • Commitment:   7 - 12 hours a day, except Tuesdays & wednesdays i'll be able to do 7 hours at best.
  • Miscellaneous:   I do play other games, such as World of Tanks, so i have massive commitment there. I ask the guild leaders & officer of future guiild, to respect that and understand it. 
  • I am also a twitch streamer, eager to stream PvP content, such as Siege - Guild v Guild (Yes, there is counter measures to stream sniping, it's called stream delay & i am able to divert coms sound from stream as well. Allowing the stream only to hear my voice & music and not the coms.) 

Experience: 

• WOW,  Dota 1 - 2, Albion online ArcheAge - ArcheAge Unchained - EvE Online I'm a GOONS for life, even tho i quit the game. Gloria victis - Star Trek Online (barely played it, didn't like the style & gameplay) - TERA (Same as STO didn't like the style & gameplay) 

Voice chat services: Teamspeak 3 - Mumble - Discord

Edited by Freshly

Guild criteria: 

• Region: NA West Coast
  • Atmosphere: PvP focus but people who enjoy fun. I most appreciate a guild of people that can easily switch from fun mode to get poorly made socks done mode.
  • Casual / Hardcore?: I work in healthcare and I am in my last year of university, so I bounce between casual and hardcore. 
  • Size: Medium to large. I am more about quality than quantity. 
  • Play Style: I always play a healer in MMOs, so I am thinking cleric or druid.
  • Commitment: It definitely fluctuates; not as frequently during this last year of school but, during the summer months as well as post-graduation, much more frequently. 
  • Miscellaneous: I am new to Crowfall, but not to it's play style. I love to have fun, but I know when to be serious. I am a very quick learner, a critical thinker, and a great communicator.

Experience: 

• I cut my teeth on Everquest in 1999 and never looked back. I have played many MMOs, both PvP and PvE focused, and usually play a support role of some kind. The MMOs that I played the most were World of Warcraft and Dark Age of Camelot. I am currently playing Return of Reckoning (a Warhammer: Age of Reckoning free shard) and Last Oasis. 

Voice chat services: Primarily discord, but also TS and Vent if those are still in use. 

Edited by Brylicious

Since Dregs is out on Test and I am currently unguilded, imma make the post here again :)

Guild criteria: 

• Region:   EU/UK
  • Atmosphere:   Relaxed, friendly, nothing too serious.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Usually casual, I play games to chill and have fun. Can get into stuff if needed though.
  • Size:  Small or Medium, much rather an approachable tight group than a huge group
  • Play Style: Like healing, enjoy DPS sometimes, maybe tanking tho not sure about it here. So far I enjoy Cleric and Templar quite a bit. 
  • Commitment:   Varies quite a bit, I play when I feel like it and have no other commitments.
  • Miscellaneous:   I enjoy gathering and crafting, am looking for people to learn the game better with.

Experience: 

• Played Crowfall on and off since 2017, also had some good times on Albion, ESO and BDO. 

Voice chat services:

• Discord, because why not?
Edited by Zastier

Also looking to join up with a guild now that Dregs is out

Guild criteria: 

• Region: NA, West Coast
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, active, and full of jokes
  • Casual / Hardcore?: Semi-hardcore. I want to be the best player I can be and contribute at a high level.
  • Size:  Medium to large. I am looking for an environment that always has players online.
  • Play Style: Little bit of everything, but a heavy focus on healing. I plan to stick with Cleric as a main focus.
  • Commitment: 15+ hours/week
  • Miscellaneous: While I am a min/max player who always strives to do his best, I am always willing to help others and I am very patient.

Experience: 

• Played almost every single MMO to date that I don't even type it out anymore. I have experience in all roles in both PvE and PvP.

Voice chat services:

• Discord is preferable, but not a big deal for me to use something else.

Looking to join a guild now the we have Dregs in testing and get some PvP in!

Guild criteria: 

• Region: NA (I'm in CST but available whenever)
  • Atmosphere: Chill, active, serious when needed.
  • Casual / Hardcore?: I'll be playing semi-hardcore most likely. Looking for good results in both group and personal gameplay.
  • Size:  Small to medium. Nothing too crazy big and nothing too crazy zerg based.
  • Play Style: Generally a melee brawler. Playing champion and myrmidon most of the time.
  • Commitment: Depends on the week, but will do whatever I can to get on during needed times.
  • Miscellaneous: Like to try and min/max my performance, laid back player and I don't tend to get too intense about much, like to shoot the poorly made socks with good people.

Experience: 

• Multi-glad player in WoW from BC --> WoD.  Legend rank GW2 player and some decent amount of time in WvW. Lots of other MMO experience sprinkled with some FPS like Overwatch and games like Smite.

Voice chat services:

• Discord

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST (I live in the middle)
  • Atmosphere:   Laid back but serious when needed, helpful, competitive (PVP focus)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore or Hardcore
  • Play Style:   I have 3 accounts. 2 of them will be Necromancer, Jeweler, Alchemist and resource gatherers. 1 is completely for PVP and competitive play: sieges, territory wars, achieving WIN goals.
  • Commitment:   4 hours per day Monday - Friday (evenings), 6-10 hours per day on weekends (about 30+ hours a week in total)
  • Miscellaneous:   Crowfall is my only game focus as I played it for 10 months already and I know that it's what I'm looking for.

Experience: 

• WOW, Lineage II, Dota 2 (semi-pro), ESO (for 2 years we've been dominating PVP zones with ZaDrots guild, I was a king of Cyrodiil twice), Albion online.

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything. I don't talk a lot but willing to be in voice for activities that require communication. Have experience in leading raids too.

Found a guild. thanks!

Edited by MikeTheBear

Guild Criteria

• Region:  NA EST or WEST, live in CST.

• Atmosphere:  Laid back and fun, but always looking to improve

• Casual/Hardcore:  Semi hardcore to hardcore

• Size:  medium to large (small acceptable if dedicated)

• Play Style:  I have 2 accounts, one to be a dedicated crafter/harvister starting out with alchemy/necromancy and learning others as they interest me or are needed.  The other will be a pvp account most likely focused on support style play healing/buffing/tanking.  I play to help my guild in whatever way I can, and generally play to have a good time.  I tend to set what i call victory conditions that may be a little strange when compared to the more slayer oriented player, but can swing fights and believe in force multiplication whenever possible (using terrain, classes, or abilities to get the most out of allies).  Friends who are interested in this game may follow me, but i cannot guarentee anything, also they should be vetted on their own merits as well (I will still play with them if nothing is going on guild wise)

• Commitment:  generally 4-6 hours per day, but can be more if needed for certain things (including all day runs if necessary for victory).

• Misc:

Experience

• WoW, Terra, SWG, Planetside 2, archage, rift, UO

Voicechat

• I can install and join any voice chat, also have some experience managing servers.  I can and will talk a lot and tend to joke around, but am able to use what is known as comms discipline when needed (only people with important information speak)

Edited by Aghar

Hi, I'm looking for an average sized active guild to take me on whilst the campaigns are active. To give you an idea of my experience with Crowfall I backed in 2016 and played during the hunger dome phase with Caldera, it was great fun even though I was only around for a short period of time. The members of Caldera were very helpful and are a great bunch of people, however after the hunger dome phase I wasn't active on the game or with the guild until now, that's over four years. 

Rightly so I was removed from the guild, they let me know and told me the reasons why,  to be honest I didn't have much interest in playing the game until it was at a later phase of testing anyway. My username has also since changed for those from Caldera who might be wondering who the hell this guy is.

I'm fairly casual and I won't be active all of the time, My main focus is PvP but i'd like to get to know the crafting system too. That's what you can expect from me, so I can't stress enough that I'm not interested in being a hardcore player. I'm open to the use of discord but I'd like to get to know some of you first.

In terms of what I'm looking for in a guild, I'm just looking for an active medium sized laid back bunch of people that don't mind me sometimes being inactive, or insist on the use of discord until I get to know some of you. just like everyone else I have a job and other responsibilities, my lifestyle and health comes first. As I'm sure most of you would agree. And to sum it up the following criteria from a guild:

• Region: EU
  • Language: English
  • Playstyle: Casual, laid back but fairly active.

I am ready to play, Thanks for reading.

Edited by Vladthelad

Hello, have early access, and want to kill some quarantine time with some testing, hopefully get to meet and play with others.

I'am not a hard core gamer at least not for almost 15 years. SWG was my MMO, after that EVE but nothing else has come close, dabbled with manny. Right now I can offer a lot of time but that cant be expected in the future. If I like this game though I would log in a few times a week.

Looking for a active big to large guild, preferably mature but not stuck up group of players to have a laugh with and help me out since I aint the best gamer, I my self am in my 30s although never really want to grow up. 

I like playing support class so been eyeing out druid, have crafted and may craft if the system interests me. 

EDIT***

I forgot to add timezone, EST early evening play hours. 

Edited by marrstu
  • 2 weeks later...

Found one! You all rock!

Hi all -

Casual gamer that swings to different games at different times. Looking for a guild to play some pvp. Have never done it in Crowfall before. Only dabbled with God's Reach over last 2 years of owning the Alpha. Tend to play weeknights 0930 EST onward.

MMO experience - EVE, WoW Classic, ESO, Puzzle Pirates (aw yeah!)

:)

Edited by Valien

Cavity 

Long time gamer. Turning 40 next week 

My streaming page https://www.twitch.tv/cavity_ttv

About me , well I'm off from work for 6months and I've done almost all hard modes on any MMO out there. Was part of Shadow Remains for many years who did server firsts on everything.  I can pretty much handle anything other than real legit toxicity towards other gamers.  casual swearing or racism doesn't bother me as im also a veteran and honestly most of our friendships are ragging on each other 

At this point in my life i dont care about loot anymore. I've had legendary firsts on servers and experienced all that. Im more interested with meeting a group of people i cant wait to talk too when i wake up.  

If you truly want me , contact me on discord Cavity#1823

Found a guild thanks all

Tested the game a bit early on looks like some real progress has been made, looking to get my feet wet again before launch.

Guild  criteria:

• Region:   NA

• Atmosphere: don’t matter I like the variety of personalities in guilds.   

Casual / Hardcore?:  Hardcore (but I wont be hardcore until launch)

Size:   Small / Medium

Play Style:  I tend to play one group character whatever is needed healer, AoE/debuffer and one solo/gank class.  Have a second account for crafting.

Commitment:   Few hours each day.

Experience:  DAoC, WoW, Guild Wars 1 & 2, ESO and many others but those were the MMOs I really got hardcore into PvP.  

Voice chat services: Does not matter.

Edited by Xomox