Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST (I live in the middle)
  • Atmosphere:   Laid back but serious when needed, helpful, competitive (PVP focus)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore or Hardcore
  • Size:   Medium / Large
  • Play Style:   I have 3 accounts. 2 of them will be Necromancer, Jeweler, Alchemist and resource gatherers. 1 is completely dedicated for PVP and competitive play: sieges, territory wars, achieving WIN goals.
  • Commitment:   4 hours per day Monday - Friday (evenings), 6-10 hours per day on weekends (about 30+ hours a week in total)
  • Miscellaneous:   Crowfall is my only game focus as I played it for 10 months already and I know that it's what I'm looking for.

Experience: 

• Crowfall HoA (disbanded now), WOW, Lineage II, Dota 2 (semi-pro), ESO (for 2 years we've been dominating PVP zones with ZaDrots guild, I was a king of Cyrodiil twice), Albion online.

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything. I don't talk a lot but willing to be in voice for activities that require communication. Have experience in leading raids too.

I have never claimed any leadership positions in DIS. I express my own thoughts and opinions.

Hello all, 
Looking for a guild that's got it's hands into a little bit of everything. I'm usually a solo player so I tend to develop a broad base of skills. Both put Crowfall outside my norm, and I'm hoping to break those habits. 

Subject to change, but right now I am anticipating playing an Elken ranger and leaning towards doing a lot of crafting. Specifically, necromancy intrigues me. Some light roleplay would be cool, but I've never successfully brought that into an MMO before. With voice technology more available, that may have changed since last I tried. Of the three factions, Balance intrigues me the most.

Availability wise I'm relatively flexible, I live on the east coast of the united states but am often awake late into the night. When it comes to gaming I tend to be a little ADHD, I'll play a game for thirty hours one week, and two the next. Structured guild time/events may help with that though. Thus far, I drop in to check test or live rarely, but as we get closer to launch I'm hoping to find a good group to play with that get's me more involved and consistent.

I am an original kick starter backer of the game and have access to all play periods as well as a lot of pre paid VIP. I also have a fairly substantial stockpile of EK resources. The idea of a guild EK that could become a trading hub or social hub intrigues me.

Hoping to hear from some interesting Guilds,

SkEyesOGrey

Posted (edited)

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   EU
  • Atmosphere:   The kinda guild that doesn't take everything on the internet seriously.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Hardcore
  • Size:   Any
  • Play Style:   RP/PVP - I like it both ways. I want to help foster an RP community whilst planting a few well placed daggers.
  • Commitment:   Online 24/7 as can be reached whilst at work. Game time will be EU evenings and all day on weekends.
  • Miscellaneous:   Planning on Necromancy for crafting and hoping to find a guild worshipping Zaleena.

Experience: 

• I have been playing MMO's since 2000. Have ran multiple guilds and communities and have extensive experience in game events management. Have GMed for a couple of MMO's here and there. I am someone willing to work towards a senior roll in a guild and can provide much in the way of experience, training and community management.

Voice chat services:

• Discord
Edited by Ravencroft

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, CST
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild that is friendly but competitive.  I don't need to be in the top rank but getting steam rolled never feels good. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I am looking for something in the middle to hardcore.  I can play every evening.
  • Size: medium or large, looking for structure and direction with something always going on.
  • Play-Style: Played many mmo's I primarily tank but can play any role
  • Commitment: Looking for a home to make me want to play even more.
  • Miscellaneous: 

Experience: 

I have experience in most major titles and raid.  I have a lot of leadership experience.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord

Posted (edited)

Back looking for a guild since my wonderful Crowfall friends are focusing on dregs, but I would greatly prefer faction-v-faction. FYI, I have no real faction preference. I want to fight hard wherever I find my friends.

Region: USA, CDT

Atmosphere: Friendly, with an understanding that "real life comes first." 

Casual/Hardcore?: I can range from hardcore to casual on a given day, but I'm very competitive and eager to help my allies. No activity requirements preferred, though I'm happy to keep in touch via Discord/etc. even when I'm not playing so my group knows I haven't quit.

I have no preference for guild size. Small groups of friends are awesome, and so are coordinated larger guilds.

Play-Style: In Crowfall I prefer to play Knight but am very open to other classes and roles. I'm particularly excited about economy PvP, and I skill gathering as well as combat. Still learning (and re-learning) to fight, both in groups and 1v1.

Commitment: I'm the type of player who binges an MMO for a few weeks and then needs a break for a few weeks. I need a guild that will be understanding of this. That said, I prefer to give more than I take in gaming groups, and hold no illusions of receiving support in-proportionate to the amount of work I put in.

Etc.: I'm pretty introverted and voice chat exhausts me. This doesn't mean I won't show up to VOIP for battles and organizing, just that I tend to spend less time socializing in VOIP than some other players. I'm on Discord all day and would be interested in joining your guild's server to see what the atmosphere is like.

Edited by superbearwars

Guild criteria:

• Region:  US/North America, East Coast
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a guild that is friendly, helpful, and fun. 
  • Casual / Hardcore ?:  I am looking for something leaning more towards casual, but in the middle of the two. I am a working adult, and have work/family things that need to be taken care of as well.
  • Size : Any
  • Play Style:  Typically play a support or ranged role with my favorite classes in Crowfall being the Ranger, Cleric, and Druid, but can play just about any. I do tend to go heavy on harvesting/crafting more than anything else and typically progress in leveling slowly.
  • Commitment:  I like to play as often as I can, but a couple times a week is about what I can commit to, at the moment. Time/Day most likely to be online: evenings and weekends.
  • Miscellaneous: Introvert that doesn't do a lot of voice chat but can, if necessary, to ensure organization of major events. 

Experience: 

I've played most MMO's on the market since EQ and typically help where and when I can. Whether providing materials, crafted items, or help in a raid/event. I do tend to play solo a lot, but if I'm online and someone needs a hand, I'm happy to help.

Voice chat services:

• Discord available, but I don't use it often
  • Can utilize any voice chat

Any English speaking European guilds or Euro/NA suitable for me to join?  dust gatherer/combat spec account.  preference towards dps classes generally.

Australian mature aged player, random hours currently, will settle into a more scheduled play style later on.

HEAVY preference towards discord if possible.

Let me know any questions etc!

Posted (edited)

Joined Spectre Legion

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   Midwest USA
  • Atmosphere:   I WFH so I Play a lot, yeah it's a problem, don't like to lose so i strive to be good and around others that are.. but I'm old enough to understand not take it too seriously when it doesn't always go your way (i wont throw a fit... usually)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Hardcore
  • Size:   I have been in huge guilds, have lead large guilds years ago in DAoC and Shadowbane... i enjoyed most the smaller "elitest" guilds that everyone wants to be a part of, however doesn't accept others unless they're likeminded (and good at what they do). They are comprised of active gamers who all strive to be the best. Not just the core of the guild, with a big group of randoms. Screw that. 
  • Play Style:   Currently have one account. Am focusing on crafting and gathering, only have one computer atm and it's beta so...
  • Commitment:   I'm an idiot, i will play way too much.
  • Miscellaneous:   I play Crowfall beta\alpha whatever you want to call it. And I also play the Camelot Unchained Beta... Been waiting for too long for both, so i decided to just give in and become a backer of both. Crowfall is up most the time so most the time will be spent here until i either figure i don't like it or i like the other better and go that route.

Experience: 

• Tasted Albion online a bit, PvP was essentially EVE Online in a WoW setting. Gate campers and griefers if you're not running in a zerg. Pointless. I played EVE Online for years, also played Shadowbane for years (PVP Focused game) in the Silenz guild, WoW back in the BETA, Dark Age of Camelot (for like 8 years), Warhammer Online, and then have taken an extended break from the MMO's... life stuff, kids, jobs etc... i'm bored and have had my eye on this one for awhile... just tried Albion online and puked on myself... so here i am.

Voice chat services:

• Discord. Can do whatever.
Edited by fahrenheitM
Found guild

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have a group of 8-10 experienced older players that are looking for a US based guild to join.  All of us have run guilds in the past in various games but do not have the time to do a proper job these days.  We would like to be firm supporters of the guild leadership and help in smaller roles.  We are seeking a guild with a very strong leadership team.

There were several candidate guilds I spoke with during the guild fair several years ago.   Now that there are rewards available for guilds, it's time to step into the Alpha to be counted.

Tamshin

Edited by Tamshin
updated region

Posted (edited)

Guild criteria:

Guild has been found thank you!

• Region:  US/North America, Central
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a guild that is friendly, helpful, and fun. 
  • Casual / Hardcore ?: I just got into the game so learning but, pick up fast so either one would be fine with me.
  • Play Style:  Damage, aggro
  • Commitment: This game looks pretty fun and once with people I will be committed 
  • Miscellaneous: 

Experience: 

I have done savage raids in FFXIV and Mythic raids/dungeons in WOW. I play arena and BGS in wow. Pretty much anything pvp related I enjoy. I play Rouge and Warlock in WOW. Red Mage in FFXIV

Voice chat services:

• Discord is my pref. Feel like it is the best. 
  • Can use any of them.
Edited by Suridian
found guild

Posted (edited)

Guild Found

Guild criteria:

• Region:  NA
  • Atmosphere: Not overtly 'formal' and willing to [poorly made dergs]talk each other.
  • Casual / Hardcore ?: MiDcOrE. Not going to spend 24/7 grinding stuff, but will put effort in when the time calls for it.
  • Size : Mid to larger sized, enough to siege but not too much that it feels I'm running with strangers all the time.
  • Play Style:  Support (healing or buffing/CCing) > ranged > stealth bullying. Also into doing gathering/crafting.
  • Commitment: I've got not much else to spend my free time on, so I'll be spending it mostly on here if I can find a group to run with.
  • Miscellaneous: 1) I backed less then a week ago, so I've been trying out the classes to find what I like. I've narrowed down what I'd like to play, so I need to find a group to do more than just solo roam. 2) REALLY important that the guild feels like a group of friends working towards a common goal and not some ego-bloated chain of command where anyone not an officer is just a nameless, disposable peon.

Experience: FF14, wow, lots of WvW in gw2 and Cyrodill in eso, rift, lotro, swtor, and others I'm forgetting at the moment. All I've raided in and done pvp in (lotro being the least pvp done as their systems wonky). I've ran as healer, tank, and dps (also support where applicable) across all the above. 

Voice chat services: Discord.

Edited by Bearevar

Posted (edited)
  • Region:   NA, EST Canada
  • Atmosphere:   Chill Laid back environment, serious when needed, helpful, competitive (PVP focus)
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Somewhere in the middle 
  • Size:   Small to Medium not one for zerging up
  • Play Style:   I haven't really found my play style for this game yet. Typically i play support or tank roles but am open to trying new things
  • Commitment:   Its week to week for me some weeks i have a lot of time do to lack of work other times i may not be able to log on for more then an hour 
  • Miscellaneous:  Im work from home so i should be easy to reach most of the time. Please note I'm pretty new to Crowfall and will probably have a lot of questions

Experience: 

• I've played a large assortment of mmo's mainly EVE and WoW
  • Also play Escape from tarkov, and a bit of League of Legends/ Dota

Voice chat services:

• Discord, Teamspeak, basically anything.
Edited by BlindSpot

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA, EST & WEST 
  • Atmosphere:   Laid back but knowledgeable and serious when needed.  
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore or hardcore
  • Size:   Medium / Large
  • Play Style:   I have been playing for about 3 days.  I am loving Archer and hit 30.  I would love to get into some PvP and and help out where needed.  
  • Commitment:   7-8 hours per day Monday - Friday (I work from home and on lockdown).  Weekends would be 12+ hours every other weekend.  I have a daughter so usually no PC when I have her.
  • Miscellaneous:   New player but experienced MMO player.  Started on Pre-CU SWG through various other MMO's.  I would love to find an active guild that is striving to push forward!

Experience: 

• Crowfall wise, none.  I hit level 30 and and ive been soaking in any information I can find online

Voice chat services:

• Discord primarily.  Not opposed to being in comm's and what not.
  •  

Posted (edited)

Region: NA

Casual or Hardcore? Semi-hardcore

Size Small Medium or Large, just want some company for the fun

Play style All over, but I am a cleric and enjoy healing/support classes

Commitment Daily, can be on whenever due to COVID

Miscellaneous New to Crowfall but learn quickly, enjoy pvp rp and crafting

Experience Played many Mmo's across the charts and over the years, excited to get into one on alpha

Voice chat Any, can adapt well

Edited by galifgrimsci

Posted (edited)

EDIT: I have found a guild!

Region: EU.

Atmosphere: Looking for a more serious guild.

Casual/Hardcore: I am a mix between both, I play the game casually on my own but when there are guild events then I try my best to attend as much as possible.

Size: Does not matter.

Playstyle/Experience: I used to be a Tank in Classic WoW (which means you are dealing with Monster Aggro and Team Management), and I tend to maximize my risk for reward. However, since I am new to the game I'm still trying to find a class and playstyle that I like.

Commitment: I work almost every day from 16:00 to 21:00 GMT+2. Outside of my work hours I will be available to play. I tend to play quite a lot when things need to be done for the guild.

Misc: As previously mentioned, I'm new to the game and I am still experimenting with my playstyle. As a player, I'm looking for a Guild that gives me a direction on what I should be doing. I'm definitely a player that tends to get into the meta stuff when it's about MMORPG's and I'm completely fine with a Guild Leader telling me to do x, y and z and requesting me to play x amount of hours per day to stay on par with other players and I actually prefer this.

Voice Chat: Any, however I highly prefer Discord.

Edited by foliesseer

1 hour ago, foliesseer said:

Region: EU.

Atmosphere: Looking for a more serious guild.

Casual/Hardcore: I am a mix between both, I play the game casually on my own but when there are guild events then I try my best to attend as much as possible.

Size: Does not matter.

Playstyle/Experience: I used to be a Tank in Classic WoW (which means you are dealing with Monster Aggro and Team Management), and I tend to maximize my risk for reward. However, since I am new to the game I'm still trying to find a class and playstyle that I like.

Commitment: I work almost every day from 16:00 to 21:00 GMT+2. Outside of my work hours I will be available to play. I tend to play quite a lot when things need to be done for the guild.

Misc: As previously mentioned, I'm new to the game and I am still experimenting with my playstyle. As a player, I'm looking for a Guild that gives me a direction on what I should be doing. I'm definitely a player that tends to get into the meta stuff when it's about MMORPG's and I'm completely fine with a Guild Leader telling me to do x, y and z and requesting me to play x amount of hours per day to stay on par with other players and I actually prefer this.

Voice Chat: Any, however I highly prefer Discord.

Welcome to Crowfall,

the actual Siege timezones are interfering with your daily work schedule. Maybe you wanna look for an NA Guild? For EU timezone it seems like you are working within primetime and that is something you would miss imo.

Guild criteria:

• Region:  Can/North America, Mountain
  • Atmosphere:  Helpful, fun focus.
  • Casual / Hardcore ?:   I can put in the hours, but I am not blood thirsty so probably more casual.
  • Play Style:  Support, DPS. Always into crafting.
  • Commitment:  As needed.
  • Miscellaneous: I am older, basically retired. Allergic to edgelords and chest thumpers.

Experience: 

Play many different. Ultima Online and SWG were among my first. Eve for a long time. Many others.

Voice chat services:

Any

Posted (edited)

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   NA East, NA West also works
  • Atmosphere:   Ideally a relaxed one.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  More on the casual side
  • Size:   Medium/Large
  • Play Style:   Haven't had much of a chance to play outside of God's Reach but I have leveled up a Templar DPS to level 30 and I've been enjoying that. May try out some other classes but that's what I'm leaning towards.
  • Commitment:   Currently work part time so I have a good few hours each day to play. Only days that are guaranteed little - no play time are Weekends and Thursdays.
  • Miscellaneous:   I know damn near NOTHING about how Crowfall works past basic combat, crafting, and gathering so I'm more than happy to learn!

Experience: 

• Like I said, very little with Crowfall. But I've been playing MMOs for 14 years so I've got a good bit under my belt.

Voice chat services:

• Discord.
Edited by MrMan9001

Looking for a guild! 

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a laid back guild more in line with having fun then winning at everything. Would especially love an RP community. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Either one, as long as fun is the goal, not playing t get a second job. 
  • Size: Small to Mid-sized. 
  • Play-Style: I'm usually a tanky sort of player. 
  • Miscellaneous: I don't mind helping foster or start up a RP community within a guild.  Feel free to DM on Discord for questions: Sloth#6669

Experience:

• Varied. WoW, LoL, SC2, Civ, EQ, ESO, D&D... 

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord