Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

gizmaul

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, Tennessee
  • Atmosphere: Looking for some good humored fun people to party up with and accomplish some stuff.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I believe you may put me in the middle, I tend to get very into my MMO's but I am a 31 year old father of three, so my level of interest is hardcore, but with t-ball games, ballet and gymnastics, my weekly activity will probably be closer to casual.
  • Size: Size doesn't matter. Just as long as people are active and engaging.
  • Play-Style: I prefer to put up big numbers. I plan on doing a lot of pvp so I will probably end up on an assassin, although I am trying a ranger out first.
  • Commitment: This game has my full attention;
  • Miscellaneous: 

Experience: 

• Played several different MMO's WoW, Aion, WAR, Everquest ... the list goes on.

Voice-Chat services:

• Capable of getting whatever is being used by the majority, have discord at the moment.

OK I'm gonna try this again. I just came back to the game after several months of RL. Happy to see the Beta announcement! Would love to join a guild now since I'm sure the game is about to get a lot more active. I have really played mainly solo up to this point and still feel pretty clueless since a lot has changed, but would love to find a squad. 

• Region: US Central
  • Schedule: About to start a new job where I make my own hours. Will probably have a ton of time to play but there may be times I have to bail
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Probably on the casual side but make no mistake I plan on putting in a ton of hours, its just that the nature of my job means I may have RL things come up.
  • Play-Style: Support, Tanky, Bruiser, I'm not a ride the lighting number chaser DPS, I prefer sustain and keeping my teamates alive via cc and heals or w/e.  I would also like to learn crafting as I have never focused on it before in games and the completely player driven economy interests me.
  • Commitment: I am looking for a game to main, I followed this game since it was announced and backed it for a couple of years now, I would love for this to be that game.
  • RP?- I'm not sure if RP guilds are a thing in this game but I am up for light RP and guild storylines, I feel like in the EKs it could happen. Help add depth in between pvping. Not a super hardcore roleplayer with strict rules and guidelines more of just the "I'm my character and I think he would say this right now" Kinda RP'r.

Experience:

• PSO 1, Wow, Champs online, Aion, Rift, Gw2, ESO, Wildstar, Archeage, Secret World, BDO, FFXIV, Albion, EvE (Barely), PSO 2 (Finally), and Bless (I'm not proud but I was starved for a game to play)

Looking for a guild! Active player that can help financially with guild efforts. 

• Region: US East
  • Schedule: Work from home for a tech startup, can play when needed. No kids or family, so my evenings are usually free. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual, but willing to be Hardcore if needed/wanted. 
  • Play-Style: Bruiser, DPS, willing to play tank. 
  • Commitment: I am looking to make this my main MMO. 
  • RP?- Open to the idea, but never RP'd.

Experience:

• WoW, DAOC, ESO, GW2, Runescape, Eldevin, Crush Online, etc etc etc

Dipping my toes back in after ~5 years. Looking to see the lay of the land and what people are up to and enjoying. My interests are across the board on the categories, but I also want to favor some over others when it comes to guild play. Crafting, RP, casualcore PvX. Happy to participate in PvP, though not sure which ring would end up being most interesting. Now that Beta is about to happen, I'm definitely eager to see what the game offers and what changes have occurred since the original stated goals/pitches.

• Schedule: Work from home for now, evenings best.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  CasualCore (I'm not afraid of a challenge, but I'm also not as twitchy-fast as I used to be. ;) )
  • Play-Style: For Crowfall? Not sure yet.
  • Commitment: Consider me on a trial period with the game, but as an enthusiastic backer I'm invested in its success and want it to be a game I enjoy sticking with!
  • RP?- Yes, prefer organized plotting over "tavern chat."

Experience:

• Everquest, Galaxies, WoW since Vanilla, regularly again since Legion (still play), STO (occasionally dip my toes into), SWTOR (when I do go back it's usually for the story content)

Cheers!

Edited by seventhbeacon
more info

I'm Zivu, I've played CF for a bit now and I've grown up playing all sorts of MMOs from SWG to WoW to Wildstar. I would love to take part in the glorious crusades I think a guild has to offer. I would like a guild who is competitive but doesn't necessarily have to be on the forefront. PvP has always been my strong suit in MMOs so I could add to your ranks. Right now, my character after reset is a Earthkeeper. US player by the way.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, West Virginia
  • Atmosphere:  Just normal adult atmosphere you would find in a pvp game
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Hardcore, when I get into a game I play a a lot
  • Size:  Medium+ I want to be in a guild that participates in sieges, has holdings etc but I don't really like to zerg 
  • Play-Style:  PvP,, Full Loot Campaign if those are available at some point
  • Commitment: This game has my full attention;
  • Miscellaneous:  Playing a cleric crusader right now.  I'm almost level 30 in god's teach and I would like to start pvping asap

Experience: 

• Tons of MMO's.  All past major PvP mmo's.  Darkfall, Albion etc

Voice-Chat services:

• Any

Finally checking out Crowfall after backing it in 2015. I like it so far but I need a guild to see the rest. As I mention below, I'm trans and would like a LGBTQ+ guild if one exists. Thanks!

EDIT: Still looking for a guild. Just letting people know :)

Guild criteria:

• Region: US, West Coast
  • Atmosphere:  LGBTQ+, I'm trans and would like a place that is welcoming
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Both? I play a lot, and sometimes not at all.
  • Size:  Medium+, I would like to see all that crowfall has to offer, including sieges
  • Play-Style: Everything, but crafting interests me
  • Commitment: Not playing any other MMO, so I have time
  • RP? Would love an RP guild, but they need to be LGBTQ+, so we'll see.

Experience: 

• Been playing MMO's for over 16 years

Voice-Chat services:

Any

Edited by Tera.Hallows

Guild criteria:

• Region: SEA/Oceania (If no SEA/OCE server, then US West)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly but competitive. Looking to dominate in this region.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A mix, I suppose. For me, casual would be gathering resources during PvP downtime. Would prefer no downtime.
  • Size: Not massive but big enough to have numbers and small enough to be tight-knit. Looking for comradery in the years to come with this game (and any other that pops up).
  • Play-Style: Will ultimately depend on latency. I'm definitely more of a DPS strategist but am perfectly fine as a support. Definitely more combat focused but can gather/craft as necessary.
  • Commitment: I work from home and aside from a YouTube script writing job for someone else, I will also be streaming/content creating on Twitch/YouTube. So I have all the time in the world for the most part.

Miscellaneous:

• Swapped to console gaming recently due to no worthwhile PC games to play. Just means I'm a little rusty on the keyboard/mouse, however, it doesn't take me long to get back to business as usual.
  • Always willing to take commands from the lead regardless if it's a terrible call or not. Just something I got comfortable with after 6 years in the US army. You can't truly lead until you've learned to follow.
  • What is best in life: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Experience:

• I've been a PvX style player in every MMORPG I've played and am always competitive on both fronts. WoW, GW2, DDO, FFXIV, Swtor, etc. Any big name MMORPG in the last 15 years, I've likely played it.
  • Been a guild leader in a few MMORPGs but blossom more as an officer. I'm an organizer, planner, and strategist and have plenty of experience in arenas, battlegrounds, and warzones of various games both solo and teams. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Willing to use any VoIP, but prefer Discord.
Edited by Konquezt

konquezt_front_logo2-e1508084505263.png

• Region: US West Coast - PST
  • Schedule: Flexible
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual killer.  Hardcore healer. Stop judging me.
  • Play-Style: Squishycore.  Snackcake.  Loves crafting and healing.  That's right.  I know I'm playing the wrong game.  Come at me bro.
  • Commitment: Oh I dunno, I guess I'm into it.  Sorta want to trick out my EK so I can have the best stores in the game all gathered in one place and be able to provide uberduber gear to my guild while I rake in gold that I then throw at crafting until I'm a goddess of all things made.  Kinda want to go sneak around in the campaigns with a few stalwart killers by my side as we rifle through the mats available then go back to base and trick everyone out.
  • RP?- Depends. 

Experience:

SWG, Warhammer, Age of Conan, LOTRO, FFXIV.  Did kickstarter. I keep checking back and seeing how this game is doing.  I think it's time to guild up.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Looking for a guild!

• Region: US, Virginia
  • Atmosphere:  I am looking for a more mature community with an open ended sense of humor.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi hardcore - I want to have fun and will always look at this like a game. But i want to be competitive and put the time in when needed.
  • Size: Size does not matter much. Bigger does not always mean better.
  • Play-Style: I usually play a tank or DD in the games i play, however i can heal if needed.
  • Commitment: Mostly this game but also play others
  • Miscellaneous: I like to hang out in discord and have other friends looking at Crowfall. I have the most free time so i am diving in first to see how this game plays out.
  • Experience: I have literally played every single MMO on the market both free to play, buy to play, pay to play. I usually give a game at least a month for a fare shake unless it honestly just feels like a cash grab, even those i gave a few days. I tend to lean toward pvp in games. Used to co-lead a fairly large community in Tera for a few years.
Edited by KiteV

Guild found.  Thanks everyone for their responses.

Region: Canada, PST (night gamer usually between 10pm-2am depending on the day.

• Atmosphere: A fun not to serious guild to hang out with, crush some beers and enemies.
  • Casual/Hardcore? Casual, cpl hours a night, more on weekends.   Not into mandatory all calls.
  • Size: dont care. Medium to large  i guess
  • Play-Style: PVP focused.  
  • Commitment: as long as its fun i will be logging some good in game time on this one.  Have a family so they come first of course 
  • Miscellaneous: i like beer and video games.

Experience: 

• Started out with Diablo 1 went into UO and have since played to many games to list.

Voice-Chat services:

• All of em.  Quite a chatty person espeicially after a few beers.  
Edited by ChaosAndOrder

Hey all,

I'm papa Trideon. (45 yrs young, USA EST streamer of dead MOBAs) I've played about half of every MMOrpg (DaoC, Neocron, Mortal Online, EVE and many more) or MOBA since the 90's. I tend to play a support role, base builder/gatherer, and often the leader of an old old guild. (once over 200 members strong) I certainly prefer helping others PVP, but I'm not afraid to get bloodied. I'm brand new to Crowfall. I've avoided watching the process to date to avoid spoiling. Green and mold able. But with decades of MMO play experience. Just installed this morning!

As I don't have the free time to start my own guild, I'm hoping to join someone else's family.

Guild I'm looking for...

• I'd prefer a casual fun loving... ideally over 30 crowd. 
  • Accepting newer players.
  • USA mostly. English speaking definitely.
  • Ok/enthusiastic about potential live streaming. (minimal viewers)

I prefer Discord for voip. I get most of my casual playtime on the weekends.

Send an invite tell me how you treat your unsung heroes of your guild.

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU or a mix of EU and NA
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a guild that's mostly focused on building a good community
  • Casual/Hardcore?: My main focus in mmo's is having fun. But I don't like losing, so I'm somewhere in the middle.
  • Size: Doesn't really matter to me.
  • Play-Style: I like melee classes with big weapons, either dps or bruiser.
  • Commitment: I play a lot of games but I've grown bored of the games I play right now. I'm going to make Crowfall my number 1 choice.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm 20 years old from Belgium (EU) but I prefer to be in an English-speaking guild.

Experience:

• MMOs: I've played a lot of them but the one I liked most was Guild Wars 2
  • Other genres: I'm more of a tactical player, that's why I like games like LoL, Civilization, Total War and Roguelikes.

Voice-Chat services:

• Important to have something, I prefer Discord though.

Misc:

• I've been keeping up with development every once in a while and I've decided to join now that it's in closed beta.
  • Thanks for reading through the whole thing, any questions will of course be answered ASAP :)
Edited by TheShadow
Guild has been found!

Found a guild thanks.

Oldtimer looking for PvP guild. Preferable small to medium sized one.

Guild criteria:

• Region: UK
  • Atmosphere: Grown up, friendly (but competitive), PvP focused
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I want to be hardcore but my children disagree with me :) I can probably put in 20+ hours a week though. Is there such a thing as a PvP guild for parents...
  • Play-Style: Competitive PvPer. Always looking for a (group) fight. I prefer playing DPS mages or healer.
  • Commitment: As I have limited time, I fully commit to one game at a time and it looks like it's going to be Crowfall going forward.
  • Miscellaneous: Although I live in the UK (originally from Finland) I tend to play later in the evenings, so a NA guild isn;t out of the question due to time differences. I also sneak in a few hours during work from time to time...i mean who doesn't?

Experience: 

• I'm 40+ so my MMO experience started with Ultima Online and I've played most major MMOs since. Always been PvP first but I can chop some wood for guildmates if needed.

Voice-Chat services:

• I've got them all i think, and if not I can download whatever is used in the guild.
Edited by Bickle

Hey folks. Veteran MMO gamer and former guild leader looking for a new group of folks to play with. While I can't be as active as I once was because of IRL responsibilities, I'm an experienced and knowledgeable world PvPer in games like SWG, Warhammer, SWTOR, AoC and WoW. I've also lead world PvP workshops in each of those games to get guild members and key allies on the same page about basic PvP group tactics.

I'm especially interested in any guilds looking to be the tip of the spear, as opposed to a guild that just follows the zerg.

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: Casual but also able to pin their ears back and mix it up in PvP with the best of them.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I don't really have the time for hardcore any more. But when we're in a competitive scenario I want a guild that takes it seriously.
  • Play-Style: Group PvP
  • Commitment: This is the only MMO I'll be playing (until I'm not lol)
  • Miscellaneous: Mostly my intro paragraph.

Experience: 

• Been playing MMOs since SWG in 2003. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Prefer Discord but open to others

I am mostly going to be focusing on gathering, crafting and running a shop in my EK and looking to join others for group and pvp stuff.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US west
  • Atmosphere: loyal and dedicated, more family like.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both
  • Play-Style: Solo grinder/crafter who enjoys pvp as well
  • Commitment: Im always committed to a good guild
  • Miscellaneous: Im a minotaur. The best race.

Experience: 

• Been playing MMOs since ultima online pre trammel

Voice-Chat services:

• rarely talk. ill listen on discord though but usually type.

Been playing MMOs since I was a kid. Was madly hooked on DAoC for years and haven't had anything scratch that itch since then. I have been enjoying Crowfall and think it has potentional to get there. Looking to get started in a guild.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US West
  • Atmosphere: Chill group, PvP mostly
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Pretty casual. Mostly play at late night at around 10 PM PST till 1 AM PST
  • Play-Style: I enjoy small group / large group pvp. Looking to play something similar to a pac healer from DAoC (CC / Heals) but enjoy a variety of roles.
  • Commitment: I plan to play most nights of the week.
  • Miscellaneous: Due to family time and what not I don't play till later in the evenings.

Experience: 

• First MMO was The Realm Online. From there I moved to Asheron's Call then to DAoC. I've bounced to plenty of MMOs trying to find something similar. I've been playing MMOs for 20 years at this point

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord is most convient but I'm willing to use whatever.
Edited by Deaps
Joined a guild

Hi. I'm a 29 year old MMO fan, I've played most major MMOs that came out after WoW debuted when I was a little kid. I'd love to join a group of players that value teamwork and fun over everything else.

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: High performance + teamwork, but not toxic or stressful
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Semi-hardcore, I can play most nights from 5 PM - 3 AM
  • Play-Style: Small or large scale PVP. I'm still learning the different classes and playing with different styles to see what I like most, but i'm also willing to play anything the group needs.
  • Commitment: I plan to play most nights of the week.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm a laid back chill player but I like to get involved in events and participate with my guild.

Experience: 

• Primarily WoW but haven't played that in many years, RIFT, GW2, LotRO, Warhammer Online, ArcheAge, Blade & Soul, BDO, Wurm.

Voice-Chat services:

• Any

On 8/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Konquezt said:

Guild criteria:

• Region: SEA/Oceania (If no SEA/OCE server, then US West)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly but competitive. Looking to dominate in this region.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A mix, I suppose. For me, casual would be gathering resources during PvP downtime. Would prefer no downtime.
  • Size: Not massive but big enough to have numbers and small enough to be tight-knit. Looking for comradery in the years to come with this game (and any other that pops up).
  • Play-Style: Will ultimately depend on latency. I'm definitely more of a DPS strategist but am perfectly fine as a support. Definitely more combat focused but can gather/craft as necessary.
  • Commitment: I work from home and aside from a YouTube script writing job for someone else, I will also be streaming/content creating on Twitch/YouTube. So I have all the time in the world for the most part.

Miscellaneous:

• Swapped to console gaming recently due to no worthwhile PC games to play. Just means I'm a little rusty on the keyboard/mouse, however, it doesn't take me long to get back to business as usual.
  • Always willing to take commands from the lead regardless if it's a terrible call or not. Just something I got comfortable with after 6 years in the US army. You can't truly lead until you've learned to follow.
  • What is best in life: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Experience:

• I've been a PvX style player in every MMORPG I've played and am always competitive on both fronts. WoW, GW2, DDO, FFXIV, Swtor, etc. Any big name MMORPG in the last 15 years, I've likely played it.
  • Been a guild leader in a few MMORPGs but blossom more as an officer. I'm an organizer, planner, and strategist and have plenty of experience in arenas, battlegrounds, and warzones of various games both solo and teams. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Willing to use any VoIP, but prefer Discord.

Where have you been my whole life? Dad, is that you?

Hey guys. Just started playing Crowfall, I'm a level 30 Templar looking for a nice and friendly guild to play with. I'm EU/CET and very much a beginner with sandbox PVP MMOs, so something casual would be nice so I don't have to powergame. I have Discord and will gladly join your server if you have one. PM me if you'd like to have me in your guild! [Edit: found guild]

Edited by Trier