Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

gizmaul

Looking for a place to call home and some friends to roam the world with!

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: friendly yet competitive, PvP focused
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Somewhere in between, casual when it comes to presence requirements, hardcore when we play. Have a busy IRL that calls as well, but when I play, I push to be the best and always give 100%
  • Play-Style: Whatever it takes. Normally either ranged dps or healer - can adapt depending on the group/guild needs
  • Commitment: Tend to play quite a bit once I am into a game. Follow the directions of the guilds/leadership and always delivers! Mostly play evenings, but also afternoons some days a week.
  • Miscellaneous: Will try out a bunch of classes as leveling is fast, waiting to see if my current lvl 30 cleric will also be my main?

Experience: 

• Experience pretty much all MMO's, at least the AAA classed ones since around year 2000. A good combination of PVE and PVP depending on the game. Tried it all, main tanking, healing, raiding, guild leading, casual, hardcore, pvp small-scale and large-scale, trading, crafting - you name it :)

Voice-Chat services:

• No preference, if I do not have it already, I will get it - whatever is needed.
Edited by Damodar
Found a guild

Thank you for all the messages, I have found a home!

Hi!

My name is wh1nter. I am a 21 year old looking for a group of any type willing to take a relatively new mmo player under their wing.

While I don't have a ton of mmo experience, I have competitive experience in other games and I know what it takes to get good. 

I'm willing to put in the work if you're willing to teach me.

Region: US - West Coast

Language: English

Atmosphere: 

Size: Medium/Small. I want to matter. I want to be able to get to know the people of my guild

• Region North America (PDT)
  • Atmosphere: I'd love a guild that's friendly towards newer players, but goes hard when they want to as well.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  I want to go hard on pvp and other activities, but I'm still learning. So I'd love a guild with a mix of both casual and competitive tendencies. I am a quick learner so feel free to shoot me straight into the burner if need-be. 
  • Size: Small/Medium. I want to matter! I don't want to be lost in the storm of a huge guild, and just become another number to add to the scoreboard. I want to get to know everyone in the guild.
  • Play Style:  I usually tend to lean towards dps roles but for Crowfall I decided to do a 180 and go healer. I am currently a level 30 Wood-Elf Druid and took Earthkeeper as my promotion class. All in All I prefer characters that prefer to be in the back line.
  • Commitment: I am a College student so I will be busy some days, but on a average week, I will be on anywhere between 25-30 hours usually later in the day.

Notes:

I'd prefer to play with other people who are either older than me or similar in age. 

I am very comfortable with voice chat of any type, but would prefer discord over other services. 

Thank you for considering me and I hope you have a good day!

Edited by wh1nter

Hiya!

I'm posting again because I have yet to find a guild and I would really love to start playing the campaign.

Primarily I'm focusing on crafting, leatherworking is where I'm headed atm. But will definitely be doing pvp, because fire is awesome.

My big BIG thing here is that I'm looking for an LGBTQ guild. I'm trans and have learned the hard way of how discriminant non-lgbtq guilds can be. The big thing here is that I can't use voice chat, but will listen/chat on discord and in game, which if you're aware of trans people at all, should be of no surprise.

West coast is where I'm located, but as long as you're in the US, timezone doesn't matter.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone that has actually read this post :)

Guild found

Edited by Tera.Hallows

Guild criteria:

• Region: US-West
  • Atmosphere: friendly yet competitive, PvP focused
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm a casual for life. 
  • Play-Style: Mostly melee, but slayer has been fun. 
  • Commitment: Can make most scheduled events. 

Experience: 

• Been here since 2016. Been in previous dissolved guilds. 
Edited by Gibbz

I want to get better at PvP in general, and learn this game. While I wait for AoC.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: Serious, but fun. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I want to play hard.
  • Size: Medium to large
  • Play-Style: I want to learn as much as possible. The crafting looks cool, I would like to learn that system. I rolled a Bow-Boi, but I could be talked into a different build/character/
  • Commitment: I have a job, but can do crafting and gathering at work. I will try to match the effort of those I play with.
  • Miscellaneous: I won't stay if things seem like a "flight by night" operation

Experience:

• I have played nearly every MMO. 
  • I mostly focus on PvE/Raiding in the past.
  • I am not a complete embarrassment in Smite.  

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord. Is there anything else in 2020?

• Region US East
  • Atmosphere: Just looking to enjoy the game
  • Casual/Hardcore: Casual
  • Size: Medium/Small
  • Play Style:  Usually play a tank or healer class, and I really like gathering and working on crafting 
  • Commitment: Can't play every night but I can plan around a schedule. Willing to contribute resources and craft whatever is needed. Don't mind being flexible with my class/crafting choice.

Edited by Canklehamster
Found guild

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere:  Good banter and people not taking themselves too seriously, but ability to focus when a fight starts. Ideally a LGBTQ+ friendly community, as I consider myself an ally and don't like "gamer" words at all!
  • Casual / Hardcore: A mix. Casual in requirements as I can't commit to specific hours due to family life, but where people do their homework and try to be the best they can.
  • Size: Big! I come from GW2 WvW and Blob fights (50v50v50) is my bread and butter! I don't enjoy roaming solo.
  • Play-Style: Aggressive! I'm currently playing Confessor as my GW2 main is staff ele, but I do like support/healing too, as long as it's aggressive!
  • Commitment: I usually end up playing more than I say I'm going to, usually 7:30-23:00 most nights (UK time).

Experience: 

• My Main EXP is GW2 which I have 6k hours of which a vast majority are in WvW on Elementalist.
  • I have played a large number of other MMOs over the years, including WoW, SW:TOR, Aion, Rift, Archeage, TERA & Wildstar.
  • I'm old (in my 30's) and I've been gaming since the mid-late 90's starting with Star Wars: Dark Forces and other Lucasarts games!

Voice-Chat services:

• Yes. Prefer Discord, but TS is better for organised fight due to latency.

Status: Guild pending.  Thanks to all the guilds that offered an invitation!

Guild Criteria:

• Region: I'm available to both EU and NA guilds but I typically roll in 3PM British time and am offline by 7PM Pacific time.
  • Size: Mid sized Crowfall-exclusive guild.  I'm not interested in a mega guild.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Mid-core?  I play seriously but I play for fun and am more interested in team building than high score.
  • Play-Style: Support healer (Paladin).  Harvesting.  Trade.
  • Commitment: I routinely cycle through games so I'm usually a few weeks on, a few months off, repeat.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm interested in playing primarily in Infected campaigns.  I'm not against playing on Dregs but it's not my priority.  I'm open to RP guilds but, again, it's not my priority.  I will not wear a helmet; nobody touches the hair!

Experience: 

• Guild Wars 2: WvW
  • The Secret World: Fusang & Eldorado
  • Crowfall: Alpha

Voice-Chat services:

• TS3 or Discord
Edited by Bashar

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Serious and mature ambiance is appreciated although there is also time for memes and guinecean-pinata-bashing
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mid to Hardcore
  • Size: Prefering medium sized although I can do with a small group of dedicated people or be part of a smaller squad/group in a bigger guild.
  • Play-Style: I currently enjoy the melee CC classes. I didn't experience much yet.
  • Commitment: I can easily give from a few hours to 6 hours daily depending on the guild needs, more on weekends.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm interested in having fun most of all by getting into exciting fights and wars.
    I'm a min-maxer and I enjoy reading all technical details and learn all game mechanics subtelties.
    I'm not really interested in the crafting system, just to get intermediate stuff.

Experience: 

• I play "known" MMOs since Asheron's call 2 and my best experience was in WoW Vanilla (40 man raiding) and then Rift at its beginnings (low level pvp was amazing).
    I went through a lot of the popular ones and I still play Warhammer Online from time to time.
  • RTS games player (Supcom, AoE3, CoH1/2, Dawn of war franchise) and MOBA games player (Dota, Heroes of Newerth)

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord or anything that is not a burden to use
Edited by sursniper

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA - East
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a good group of people. Nothing toxic. 
  • Casual / Hardcore: A good mix of casual with hardcore
  • Size: medium size (dont really matter)
  • Play-Style: Really just depends on the group im running with. 
  • Commitment: Besides hitting the gym IRL im usually playing something. Sometimes i play to much and can burn myself out lol 

Experience: 

Started with EQ1 and havent looked back. If it was an MMORPG most likely ive played it. 

Voice-Chat services:

Discord 

Edited by Heckles

Guild criteria:

• Region: US East Coast
  • Atmosphere:  competitive and goal-oriented with a solid reputation
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Idk how to play mmo's casually unfortunately
  • Play-Style: Ranged/support. Can scout and target call
  • Commitment: will make it to most events 🙂

Experience: 

Several skirmishes with some of the top guilds (UDL, HoA, Winterblades) back in early 2018. I have a few videos uploaded from my ranger POV search BlackBlood Crowfall on YT.

NA CST Player LFGuild - HC PvX player up for anything! HMU!

• Region: NA - CST
  • Atmosphere: PvX Elitist cookiecutter guild
  • Casual / Hardcore: Hardcore
  • Size: Any
  • Play-Style: Really just depends on the group im running with. 
  • Commitment: For the boys

Experience: 

EQ1

WoW 2.5k 2v2 / 2.2k 3v3

Voice-Chat services:

Discord 

Edited by Faenex

NA CST looking for a guild.

Looking for a casual (as in laid back) guild with experienced players (Crowfall experience) willing to show me the ropes.  Crowfall's pvp intrigues me.

Size of a guild doesn't matter that much to me but I'm looking for a tight bunch of folks that play regularly.

I'll be playing a few nights a week. Maybe an odd hour or two now and then during the day, too - I work from home.

Not shy about jumping into Discord.

I like to do a little bit of everything - crafting and pvp.

Guild Criteria:

• Region:  US East
  • Atmosphere: Just looking for people to enjoy the game with
  • Casual/Hardcore: Casual
  • SizeDoesn’t matter
  • Play Style:  I prefer smaller skirmishes with 2-10 people fighting over giant zergs, but will zerg when needed. Classes may vary, I play anything from a tank, to a healer, or even stealth classes. I really like gathering and working on crafting. Since Beta I been playing a Slayer Duelist.
  • Commitment: Can't play every night but I can plan around a schedule. Willing to contribute resources and craft whatever is needed. Don't mind being flexible with my class/crafting choice.
  • Miscellaneous: I have a few friends who will likely want to join any guild I am in so we can play together

Experience:

• Years of World of Warcraft (did a good amount of PvP)
  • I have played a large number of other MMOs over the years, including SW:TOR, Aion, Rift, and TERA
  • League of Legends

I have found a Guild to join, thanks for all the offers

Edited by Zenzuken

Guild Criteria:

• Region:  US East
  • Atmosphere:  Mature people with little to no drama, just want to enjoy the game and make new friends.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Casual mostly
  • Size:  Doesn't Matter
  • Play Style:  Zergs to small skirmishes, I'm game for it all
  • Commitment:  Should be on after 5 pm thru the week and varied on the weekends.  Will contribute to the guild in anyway possible.
  • Role:  I'll play any role ranging from tank to healer; currently have a lvl 30 ranger(archer) in beta.

Experience:

• Played many mmos
  • First mmo was DAoC back when it first came out to Bless.
  • I have pvp experience from playing Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 2, and Archeage. 

Found a guild, thanks for the relies.

Edited by Solar28