Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

• Chace here .

Guild Criteria

• Region: US East or Central time.
  • Atmosphere: Mature . I am 30 and would like to get into it whole heartedly been gaming since super nintendoe  
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Looking for something in between, not too casual that people don't even show up for periods of time, not too hardcore that everything is taken way too serious.
  • Size:  Doesn't matter.
  • Play-Style: I am all about PVP to be honest.But the crafting gathering comes second geting into BS ,Jewel crafting and alch. as a side 
  • Commitment: Definitely thrilled about the next gen of games going to be quite into it 

assassin  blackgard with three on the go  profisons and gathering in  minning black smith  and jewel crafting along with loging and alchamy   

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read Before Posting   If you are an un-guilded player who is looking for an active guild to join in anticipation of Crowfall, please use this thread to post a little bit about yourself, so int

Howdy. I've been delaying posting, hoping to get a better feel for what I'm looking for as more of the game is revealed / announced.   Guild criteria: Region: US East (though I ha

I am looking for a guild. I took part in this past weekends test and even though I was bouncing around from 32-1500ms ping, after 3 consecutive wins with the same dudes, I can tell I am going to be a

• Region: US East or Central time
  • Atmosphere: Friendly and mature
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Middle of the road
  • Size:  midsized to big
  • Play-Style:  melee 
  • Commitment:  2-3 days on weekdays between 20-24 pm and some time on weekend to.
  • Misc: french is my first language so people that could be tolerant when i write or speak in english that could be incorrect. 

Experience:

• Ultima Online
  • Dark Age of Camelot: 
  • Stars Wars Galaxies: My favorite of all time.
  • World of Warcraft: 
  • Warhammer Online age of reckoning:
  • SWtOR:  
  • Dark Age of Camelot: 

Edit: Already found a group, thank you for the earlier messages. 

Hi there!
Dentaer here! I'm really new to the game, but I really love the features and possibilities so far.

• Region: EU/Hungary (CET timezone)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly and mature
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Dunno, between? These days with home office, biweekly I have more time, but I always do couple of hours gaming everyday after work, no kids yet
  • Size:  Doesn't matter
  • Play-Style: I loved PVP in other games I'll see here, I love gathering sometimes is just so good to chill for a good music and gather stuff
  • Commitment: 2-3 weekdays and weekends (if there is no specific event)

Experience:

• AION
  • Albion Online
  • ArcheAge
  • Skyforge
  • Tera
  • TESO
  • World of Warcraft
Edited by dentaer
Found a Guild
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT: I found a guild - thanks everyone

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere:  Relaxed, friendly, supportive
  • Casual/Hardcore?: casual. looking to learn the game and make some friends
  • Size: preferably small - medium.
  • Play-Style: I'm pretty flexible on play style, I don't mind playing a supportive role, trying to feel this out still
  • Commitment: I play early in the morning during the week, and occasionally on the weekend. (2-3 times a week)
  • Language: English

Experience: 

• UO, EQ, DAoC, Shadowbane, GW, GW2
Edited by Caternos

About me:

• Region: NA
  • Experience: New to the game. Interested in learning the more complex mechanics such as vessel crafting. Would like to participate in GvG and PvP content.
  • Play-Style: Typically like to play DPS/CC classes in these types of games. I enjoy farming mats and gold.
  • Commitment: I can play whenever. Currently, I only play a few hours a day because I'm not really sure on how to progress.
  • Experience: WoW, GW2, Wildstar, City of Heroes, SWTOR

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, EST
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a NA guild that is semi hardcore but is casual in the way that they don't take it to serious and real life happens. Looking for a chill relaxed place to have fun
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  More on the casual but hardcore where we are actively trying to do our best with the peeps we have
  • Size:Small or medium, if a guild is to big people get left out anyway, and i want to get to know the people who im playing with.
  • Play-Style: Played damn near every MMO under the sun. I'm more of a support type person but can fill any need the guild is lacking. Have no problem making a more tank toon. healer, or DPS. Also I would like a guild that focuses on both crafting and PvP if possible.
  • Commitment: This game has my full attention;
  • Miscellaneous: Feel free to hit me up on discord to chat is the best way, Ryser#7130

Experience: 

• Played most MMOs with my most played being EQ2, FFXIV, and GW2

Voice-Chat services:

• Have Discord

Open for any guild propositions
  • Thanks
  • Region: Canada
  • Atmosphere: Serious to full-grown man-child/shameless Army Vet
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Closer to Hardcore, but not extremely
  • Size: Large Enough to be effective, small enough to be social
  • Playstyle: Beatstick/Bodyguard
  • Commitment: Excessive/Addicted 

Paedrig

Vanilla-Cataclysm WoW Vet, Guild Officer/Battleground Raid Lead 

Tri-Spec Paladin(Before it was cool)/Arms Warrior/Frost Mage/Subtly Rogue/SL-SL Warlock/Feral Druid/Dual-Spec Shaman/Marksman Hunter/Blood Death Knight

Kickstarted way back when WoW was starting to die for me. I missed the day long Alterac Valley's, and the chess matches that were the first few seasons of Arena Combat. Liking the change from passive training to runes, but haven't gone any further than God's Reach.

Discord: Paedrig#4809

• Region NA, EST
  • Atmosphere Role Players, Adults, Beer & Pretzel Gamers
  • Casual/Hardcore  Somewhere in the Middle
  • Size Small - Medium
  • Playstyle Hybrids/CC/DPS depends on my mood
  • Experience EQ, Shadowbane, WoW, 
  • Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Friendly and mature with a competitive PVP edge. 
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Middle of the road. 
  • Size:  Medium to large
  • Play-Style:  Melee, support/healer and enjoy crafting all of the things. 
  • Commitment:  3-4 days during the week and most weekends.
  • Misc: Me and a RL friend have recently started in the beta and are looking for people to jump in with to further our experience. 

Experience:

Wow, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, Eve, Rift, Neverwinter, 

***UPDATE: I was able to find a guild! Thanks for any replies!***

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (EST)
  • Atmosphere:  Relaxed, friendly, supportive, PvP oriented
  • Casual/Hardcore?: casual. looking to learn the game and make some friends
  • Size: Any size, but prefer something small-medium sized in which the guild frequently plays together
  • Play-Style: Flexible with play style; Have played tanks, support, and damage classes in all MMOs. Looking to play melee damage as I am currently enjoying myrmidon.
  • Commitment: 3-5 days during the week; Usually play 7 PM - 2 AM (ish) on the weekdays, and typically 12 PM - 5 PM on Saturdays

Experience (In order starting with most played): 

• Dark Age of Camelot (Live/Uthgard/Phoenix since release; still playing Phoenix), ESO, Warhammer Online (Live/Return of Reckoning), WoW, Guild Wars 2, Albion Online, City of Heroes, Rift, Wildstar, LOTRO, EQ2

Additional:

• Me and my buddy just started playing yesterday. I have been playing dark age of camelot and most of the MMOs I listed with him for almost 20 years. We are pretty laid back, thrive in PvP and can get competitive (he is the best healer I have ever played with in DAoC). Currently I am really enjoying Myrmidon, but I like all roles and will likely continue experimenting until I confirm what I like most. Really just looking for a fun guild that likes to PvP and can help us learn the game.
  • Will use any voice comms. Like to be active in voice comms to get to know other guild members.

Edited by MisterPepper

FOUND GUILD

Guild criteria:

• Region:  USA (PST)
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a PVP/PVE Guild.  With this game I want to get into PVP but I also want to enjoy PVE.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  It really doesn't matter; I'm very committed to a working as a team.
  • Size:  As long as we have a solid team we good!
  • Play-Style:   Primary:  Healer.  Secondary:  DPS.  Love crafting and influencing (aka diplomacy)
  • Commitment:  I'm in w/e the rules are.  However, real life comes first, but if we have a scheduled commitment, I usually can work schedules around to be there.
  • Miscellaneous:  I love cats.  I don't have kids in real life so my 2 cats are my kids.

Experience: 

• Vanguard Saga of Heroes:   My first real MMO.  Mainly PVE.  Healer Role. 
  • Age of Conan:  Was such a fun game to PVE and PVP.  Healer Role
  • Rift:   PVP only.  Quit the game when they globally enforced PVE.  Healer Role.
  • ArcheAge.  Quit after 6 months.  Wasn't into it.
  • Second Life:  Then was introduced to a social game so I stopped MMOs for a while.
  • LOL:  GOD I HATE THIS GAME.  I just couldn't deal with the point and click aspect.  I tried but moved on to Smite!
  • Blessed online:  PVP was fun but the game sucked so bad PVE then the world of players quit; it was a really sad moment when everyone quit, but PVP was fun because they had a massive PVP which occurred 3x a day only.  Healer Role
  • Smite:  Currently very much into this game.   This is the only game where I am good as a tank LOL.  Mainly I play healer chars or Guardian support.  Aphro, Hel, Chang'e, Yemoja, Tera to name a few.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord for the win
Edited by Covergirl925

Guild criteria: Looking for a guild for myself and my 3 sons all teenagers

• Region: NA - Central Time Zone
  • Atmosphere:  Relaxed, friendly, supportive.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Reasonably Competitive. Looking to learn the game and make some friends as well.
  • Size: preferably Medium - Large.
  • Play-Style: I play Supports characters most often and my kids like tanks and DPS players but we can do whatever the team needs including crafting which we ALL like to do.
  • Commitment: We play afternoons into the evening on some weekends, and occasionally evenings during the week. (2-3 times a week) We greatly prefer pre-determined and organized raid nights.

Experience: 

• UO, Asheros Call, DAoC, WoW, Horizons, Albion, Age of Wushu, EVE Online, Archeage and many more.
Edited by Mbarreto
  • Region: NA - East
  • Atmosphere: Chill, Competitive, Knowledgeable, Down to roll up on kids
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Leaning towards Hc as I learn more
  • Size:  Medium to large
  • Play-Style:  Big Damage(Assassins or Casters), learning frostweaver
  • Commitment:  few hours a day every day, busy some days

Hi all!!

Guild criteria:

• Region:  UE prefrered, can play in NA time too.
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a PVP guild. But i can PVE too and help with farm.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I prefer casual
  • Size:  With a team is enough for me!
  • Play-Style:   Normally i play as Healer, but i can play as tank too. DPs just is needed.
  • Commitment:  I always play 2 -4 hours per day. Some days im busy because of work.

Experience: 

• Diablo II
  • Everquest
  • Dark Age of Camelot. Played in diferents servers but Mordred (Free for all PvP Server) was the main focused one.
  • World of Warcraft
  • Aion
  • WAR - Warhammer Online
  • Age of Conan
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • WildStar
  • Albion Online
  • Black Desert

Just lookig for a group of good pople for have fun! Can be english or spanish.

Region: US East or central

Atmosphere: Active guild that prefers pvp

Medium to Hardcore: at least 40 hours a week

Size: medium to large

Play style: ranger or mage prolly

Commitment: pretty much my main focus

Experience: Played WOW thru deathknight expansion....old Shadowbane Hardcore....hoping for something similar

Voice chat: Discord...but will procure whatever is needed

• Region: EU (Germany)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly and mature, but with a clear goal.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  At the moment, something in between until the game is finished.
  • Size:  doesn't matter if the people fit
  • Play-Style:  melee or support (used to main heal)
  • Commitment:  everyday

Experience:

• Stars Wars Galaxies
  • World of Warcraft (vanilla till Drenor)
  • Guildwars
  • Aion
  • Conqueror's Blade
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Region: NA (USA)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly/Mature. I am 33 years old and want to be able to fit in with a group around my age group.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  I am not hardcore but I am not casual either. A mix of both would be fantastic! People that know how to get it done without the horrible attitude. 
  • Size:  Not overly picky but aiming for over all membership is highly active.
  • Play-Style:  Healer - But I DPS as well 
  • Commitment:  Daily - 5+ hours a day
  • Experience:

16 years of healing in Warcraft with heavy PvP experience and PvE raiding. Several years healing in: Aion, Rift, SWtoR, Tera, Wildstar, ESO.

I've played so many MMORPGs honestly the list would be ridiculous. Hoping to connect and find a community in here that would appreciate the healing skills in PvP situations I can offer. 

Best way to contact me is Discord: Astra#4130 but I will check messages here, too.