Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

I'll steal the above template as well. great job OP for making it.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US west( but I play past 10pm PST mostly)
  • Atmosphere: D&D style comradery poorly made dergs talk, whiskey, weed and wins :P 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A bit of both; like to do end game but don't want it to be a job. 
  • Size: The people matter more than the amount
  • Play-Style: Down to try it all with all the new changes I'm not sure what I'm going to main yet.
  • Commitment: I'm a father, and tech at Tesla. That doesn't leave a lot of time during the day. But Ill make anything I commit to. 
  • Miscellaneous: Prewarning I am a streamer, so that's something to keep in mind.  Fae rouge cosplay? I think so lol

Experience:

• pretty much every rpg in the last 15 years. Though I did theory craft for elites jerks back in the day for WoW BC

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord, or what ever works for everyone.
  • Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please Read Before Posting   If you are an un-guilded player who is looking for an active guild to join in anticipation of Crowfall, please use this thread to post a little bit about yourself, so int

Howdy. I've been delaying posting, hoping to get a better feel for what I'm looking for as more of the game is revealed / announced.   Guild criteria: Region: US East (though I ha

I am looking for a guild. I took part in this past weekends test and even though I was bouncing around from 32-1500ms ping, after 3 consecutive wins with the same dudes, I can tell I am going to be a

Guild criteria:

• Region: US Central
  • Atmosphere: The right one. Can't put it into words. You just vibe with certain people.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Probably like 8 on the hardcore scale
  • Size: Mid-sized are best. Small enough to not get lost. Big enough to get poorly made dergs done.
  • Play-Style: I'm very muchly a support/healer type player. I also don't mind being a farm mule.
  • Commitment: I can play most days and probably 3-5 nights per week.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm money bags mcgee and don't mind dropping cash to get stuff moving

Experience:

• Archeage (the first time)
  • Darkfall
  • Conan Exiles
  • Basically every MMO ever

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord

Looking for Guild (copied Durenthal's template):

• RegionNorth America (US EST)
  • Atmosphere:  Teamwork with guild goals is great, mature but relaxed.
  • Casual/Hardcore:  mentality of a hardcore player, but the life demands of a causal player.
  • Size: small to medium
  • Play Style: I play almost exclusively healers/support roles. I can be convinced of playing a tank role.
  • Commitment: I will put in time. My play times are very sporadic because of real life. I can't alarm clock things or be expected to make things at very certain times on short notice. I also prefer not to have to be voiced in but will be social via messaging (discord, in game, etc.)
  • Miscellaneous: I usually play mornings or evenings. I'm laid back and easy to chat with. I also am basically zero drama.

I'm 28. I have a long history with lots of MMOs. Most notably I was a long time Eve Online player. I love economy driven play so I like crafting, gathering, etc. I prefer teamwork driven goals and will contribute to a team goal at the expense of personal achievement. In my experience this is usually donating resources to a guild bank etc.

Cheers,

Brendel

Guild criteria:

• Region: US East (SEA/OCE Timezone but can be active late ET)
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, competitive and relaxed too.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual. Might see in the future after i get to know the game
  • Size: small to mid size.
  • Play-Style: Will end up trying to play most classes. Not sure what to play yet.
  • Commitment: I can spend 2-3 hours a day for now but im willing to adjust.
  • Miscellaneous: I am new to the game (bought the game yesterday) and I am looking for guild that could guide me or teach me the ropes (or just a hint of it). I'm quite relaxed and quiet in nature and drama free but i do socialize in and out the game occasionally.   

Experience:

• WOW, GW2, TERA, ESO, FFXIV, etc

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord

Nice template

Guild criteria:

• Region: US East/Central
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, competitive
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Does this game have hardcore guilds yet? If this game takes off I will likely not be a casual
  • Size: Mid-size or large
  • Play-Style: Prefer anything from 1v1 through 10v10 over full ZvZ; usually play a dexterity-type class
  • Commitment: I usually end up playing 2-3 hours at intermittent times
  • Miscellaneous: A lot of the concepts are pretty interesting in this game, but there is very little guidance (and much of that guidance seems like its pre-infected), so someone who could teach systems would be ideal.  I can eventually lead raids and get along with anyone that isn't too highly strung. I end up investing money if the game warrants it.

Experience:

• Casual Eve, WOW, Albion
  • Way too much ESO from 2014-2019

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord

Guild criteria:

• Region: US East / NY
  • Atmosphere: Mature, Friendly, Social, Active
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A mix of both, depending on the day. Hardcore when the time is there
  • Play-Style: I enjoy all play styles
  • Commitment: Multiple days of the week after work, and all weekend when free

Experience:

• Anarchy Online for 4 years, pre Shadowlands and a bit into
  • Way too much ESO from 2014-2019

Voice-Chat services:

• All

Takin' the template

Guild criteria:

• Region: US east (I have to go to bed at about 9:30 EST except on weekends)
  • Atmosphere: I want to understand the game on an in-depth level. Ideally guild community ought to be somewhat friendly but I'm not expecting a super tight-knit family or anything like that. Just some people that like to play and help out. I am fairly quiet but don't mind some liveliness. Pretty much open to whatever.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Leaning towards hardcore-ish. 
  • Size: Medium/Large is cool
  • Play-Style: Efficient but forgiving for newbs? Lol. I usually play a support/utility build or dps.
  • Commitment: I am a teacher and therefore have to get up rather early. I can play 5:00-9:30 EST most nights, with a lot more flexibility on Fridays and Saturdays. June-August I have a super open schedule haha 
  • Miscellaneous: I know very little about this particular game but I am a fast learner.

Experience:

• I have a lot of experience in Dota 2, and some experience in WoW arena (Duelist 10 years ago lol) as a healer. Fast learner. Played some ESO PvP but didn't get particularly far. Crowfall specifically I just started and don't understand a lot. No problem for me, just want to learn. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Familiar with Discord, Vent and Mumble. Can do any IRC though :-)
Edited by Buttboy52
  • Region: NA (USA) US WEST AZ
  • Atmosphere: Friendly/Mature. I am 42  years old and want to be able to fit in with a group around my age group.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Looking to progress and have fun
  • Size:  Not overly picky but aiming for over all membership is highly active.
  • Play-Style:   DPS - Druid ATM 
  • Commitment:  Daily - 5+ hours a day
  • Experience:
    Benn Playing MMO since Ultima Online Really.   

• Best way to contact me:   Discord Aniond (UTC -7)#9002

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - Patton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Region: NA (USA) 
  • Atmosphere:  New player friendly, would like to evolve into more competitive as progression happens personally.
  • Casual/Hardcore: Somewhere in the middle.
  • Size:  Prefer small to mid size
  • Play-Style:   Small Scale battles.
  • Commitment:  3-5 days a week 3-5 hours.
  • Experience:
    Been playing mmos since late 90s.

• Best way to contact me:   Discord Darren Ortego#9084

• 2 weeks later...

Stone Born Cleric, Like playing paladin healer / tank style PST played everything from UO on up anything that MMORPG and PVP are always fund for me love working as a team member but also being the healer or thank or some times both Looking for Mature laid back guild how doesn't mind my dirty / dark humor, I ll have at least one friend who will want to join also with a squad who may come with at a later date