Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

gizmaul

Posted (edited)

Edit: No longer looking TY

Pezzor here. Sadly the time of no lifing games is in the rearview mirror. FT time job and a family make it hard to play a lot. I've gone from casually leading a guild in WoW to being in the hardest of the hardcore guild for various games.

I am coming in pretty blind even though I've been a backer since the start. Looking for a group of people who like to follow the motto "if it's red it's dead". I'm EST time zone and probably looking at 2-3 nights a week, with majority of time spent on the weekend.

Hope to make some friends and have some fun!

GGs

- Pezzor

Edited by Pezzor

Looking for Guild.

-SEA PLAYER
-Old Age
-Commitment (As long as available)
-Want to join a big guild to keep it alive
-Discord Icelus#2168

At least online for 4 hour per day

Greetings:

As a player I love RP, story, and working with a group.  Especially for the forseeable future likely to be casual (less than 20 hours a week playtime) so expect to focus on crafting some spying with my duelist.  Definitely a newbie to this game but have experience in MMOs in general and been gaming since the 80s.  I can bring willingess to do jobs others might not want to do (I will take the crafting/gathering disciplines guild needs), love and skill with RP (developing backstory for my Gerbil) and interest in spying/stealth.  

Faction wise Sun faction attracts me the most personally but open to any as I can RP something I am not myself (my RP sith in old republic comes to mind)  

Guild  criteria: 

• Region:   EU
  • Atmosphere:   The kinda guild that doesn't take everything on the internet seriously.
  • Casual / Hardcore?:  Hardcore
  • Size:   Any
  • Play Style:   RP/PVP - I like it both ways. I want to help foster an RP community whilst planting a few well placed daggers.
  • Commitment:   Online 24/7 as can be reached whilst at work. Game time will be EU evenings and all day on weekends.
  • Miscellaneous:   Planning on Necromancy for crafting and hoping to find a guild worshipping Zaleena.

Experience: 

• I have been playing MMO's since 2000. Have ran multiple guilds and communities and have extensive experience in game events management. Have GMed for a couple of MMO's here and there. I am someone willing to work towards a senior roll in a guild and can provide much in the way of experience, training and community management.

Voice chat services:

• Discord

Looking for Guilds in the RP Community

Region: NA (CST, but have diverse play hours)
Play Style: PvP/RP - Play the game, but make stories.
Commitment: Assuming the RP is good, lots.
Misc: I have been a backer since day 1.  I have not followed the development other than logging in to test every few months.

Experience: Lots of MMO and RP experience.  Have played several PvP games.

Love to hear from you.

Looking for a good match

• USA (or some EU)
  • 18+
  • Competitive, but accommodating of casual players with time restraints and family. 
  • Polite. No politics or conspiracy theories.
  • Medium size ideally.

Experienace

I've had leadership experience in other orgs and have done a bit of WoW mythic raiding.

Whats up guys, im lf a great guild.

Now that we know the release date and the game comes a little closer each day, i need to start getting invested in the game again. That all starts with a nice guild to join i guess.

• Im from belgium so a eu guild would be great
  • im not really hardcore players cause i got fulltime job that keeps me busy, but i guess i can play 30h+ a week
  • like i said i need catch up on alot of things so willing to learn and listen to anyone whos been playing all this time

Probably gone play as a assasin but will see what im best at, got discord if needed and if there are any questions just wisp me ty guys and hopefully ill see you on the battlefield ;)

edit: I found home!

Heya, Scurly here looking for people to play with.

it’s not a fancy post, but I’m recovering from meningitis, so I’m on phone.

who am I?

24 years old

Europe time (EEST/ GMT +2) I usually play between 6pm-9pm

Started and got interested in 2017, got off for a while and looking to get in with launch.

multiple year background on SWTOR so the genre, group activities and raids are all known!

speaks English and Finnish

What am I looking for?

semi hardcore guild

weekly guild actions

mature company

tips abd tricks on launch (I usually pick up things quite fast)

Good team spirit, nice people and not too uptight chatting. If I don’t feel relaxed and joyful with the people I won’t stay.

Discord as guild platform (irtZZa#1235)

What can I offer

Bad puns

Lame jokes

Any class play (prefer tank or heal over pure dps)

Team effort

I can be counted on, without major happenings I play when I say I will.

______

Additional questions can be asked and I’ll be happy to reply to any questions to find the right group for me.

sCurly!

Edited by Scurly
Update

LFG - No longer. Thank you everyone who has contacted me.
*edit

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (EST)
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a relaxed guild that knows their stuff and are willing to guide my noobish self. But when it comes to PVP I like to keep it serious and lite on all the LOLing while crushing our enemies.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual but competitive-capable. I'm up for harder PvP worlds.
  • Size: Mid-sized or larger. I want a good size group of people that are active enough to keep going strong without me.
  • Play-Style: I'm planning on filling some sort of support role of ranged DPS or healer. Haven't fully decided. I may get into crafting but not heavily.
  • Commitment: I'm going to be honest. I don't know how much time I can commit and so I can't be a necessary function to your operations but I'm willing to jump into the thick of it throughout the week if I can.
  • Miscellaneous: I've endured some legendary level of avoiding beta testing and early access gameplay so that I would have a fresh look at the game near launch. There will be a lot of intricacies I won't know.

Experience: I've played all kinds of MMOs since 2005 but not many in the last 5 years. I've been in a range of hardcore PvP and raiding PVE guilds to the complete opposite. Never played Shadowbane unfortunately.

Voice-Chat services:  I'm fine with any platform. Being very vocal and sociable isn't really my thing but I do prefer voice in PvP with leads and assists calling the shots.

Edited by Mayhemlock

I'm pretty new along with a few friends.  We are looking for a guild that uses discord and focuses on pvp.

Edit:  No longer LFG.  Thanks for all the responses.

I'm a new player looking for a casual yet active guild.  I'm new to the game, but if I fall in with a good group of folks I'll be around for a while. 

I work full time and have two young goblins so I'm looking for a guild where the events are scheduled between 7:00PM and 11:00PM EST during the week or 7PM-1AM on the weekends.

• RegionNorth America (EST)
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Casual
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play Style:  I play all spots
  • Commitment:  If I fall into a good group of folks I'll be around a while with around 20-30 hours per week play time.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm easy to get along with
  • Experience: I've been playing various MMORPGs since 2000.  Most of my play time has been in EQ, WoW, Lotro, DDO, GW2, and ESO.  EQ for the nostalgia and grind fix, WoW for the accessibility, LoTRO for the lore, DDO for the character building and traps, GW2 for the WvWvW, and ESO for the environment.
Edited by Seraphis79

EDIT : No Longer Looking . Thanks for all the Responses

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (CST)
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a relaxed guild that doesnt take themselves too serious. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual but involved
  • Size: Mid-sized or larger. I want a good size group of people that are active enough to keep going strong without me.
  • Play-Style: i usually like tanks, hybrids and stealthers.   
  • Commitment: I'm going to be honest. I don't know how much time I can commit and so I can't be a necessary function to your operations but I'm willing to jump into the thick of it throughout the week if I can.
  • Miscellaneous: there are alot of things about this game that i dont know yet. but i like learning them.  I am not the most experienced PVP player but i am capable. .

Experience: started as a BH in SWG. played most AAA MMO's since then

Voice-Chat services:  I'm fine with any platform. i prefer voice for PVP and Events, but i might not alway be on it for grinding and gathering

Edited by Seyyal
update

EDIT: Guild found, thanks everyone!

• Region North America (CST)
  • Atmosphere:  Casual
  • Casual/Hardcore:  Err on the side of casual due to life responsibilities, but I'm nothing if consistent on playtime 
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play Style:  I prefer tanky characters and really enjoy farming/crafting.
  • Commitment:  As stated above, I'm more casual at this point in my life but I'm consistent about playing and will be on plenty every week.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm an Amber Kickstarter and Amber investor in ACE when it all first started, early on made some connections but have only lurked since those early days on forums and in the different alpha and beta builds. I'm really easy going and love the teamwork and social aspects Crowfall provides.

Edited by Tees0y

Hello! New player looking for guild!

• Region South America
  • Atmosphere:  Casual
  • Casual/Hardcore:  mostly casual, but sometimes hardcore. I work a lot
  • Size: doesn't matter
  • Play Style:  I prefer more dps and farming. Can do PVE and PVP
  • Commitment:  Mostly weekends.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm a cardiologist so I work a lot but also I do enjoy playing mmo and other games. I've used to play Darkfall back in the old days.

Edit: guild found thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a guild to run with once the game gets underway, also potentially people who are willing to show me the ropes as so far I've only played a bit of the beta.

I'm an adult with a day job, UK based (GMT+0) and I would be mostly active for a few hours in the evening

Edited by jwhitehead
Update

Looking for a guild in NA.  EST player.  Havnt played mmos for quite awhile due to lack of good PvP titles, hoping Crowfall changes that.

Adult with family, so play time can vary.

Thanks!