Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild criteria:

• Region: North America (Live in Est)
  • Atmosphere: Organized with goals set to benefit the guild. Looking for fun and not uptight people that can crack a joke. 18+
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi Hardcore or Hardcore
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play-Style: Leaning towards a Templar or Druid. Have experience with Tanking,DPS and healing. 
  • Commitment: Can play several hours a night.
  • Miscellaneous: Big believer in teamwork and being competitive. Very willing to work for the greater good of the guild and try to be a core member. I like to be a self sustained player being able to craft,gather or kill for what I need.

Experience: 

• WOW,ArchAge, Darkfall, Star Wars,ESO,GW, Eve, Warhammer, Albion, DOTA, Smite and a ton of other games. I have a lot of gaming experience and a quick leaner. I have done mythic raiding in wow but mainly a PvPer in all other games. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Prefer Discord or Teamspeak

Any question feel free to PM me. Looking to hear from someone soon.

Found a guild.

Edited by bigcracker

Got a Guild Thank you.

• Region:
  • Central America
  • Casual/Hardcore?:
  • i like winning as much as the next guy, but if i lose i don't get heart broken after all you can't win them all.
  • i play mostly wizard101 and i am a 1st age Warlord, a 2nd age Warlord, and a 3rd age Captain currently, i could get 3rd age Warlord i just haven't payed for a sub or crowns so i can do ranked pvp. however i strive very hard to be the best i can, my character statistics are very highly praised and allot of people say i am to OP and they want stats like mine. i take great pride in that and i strive to help others who are willing to take the advise about gear choices and deck builds/strategies. i also only do max level pvp for those who are wondering if i am a lower level player i dont do that i know max lvl pvp is broken and allot harder and to me that makes it allot more fun knowing i win about 70% of the time when i am second and 90% when i am first.
  • Size
  • Not to Worried about Guild size just people willing to group up cause solo play is impossible in Crowfall.
  • Play-Style:
  • Myrmidon
  • Stone Miner and Crafter ( Going to need someone to get stone for the Walls around your kingdom :D) i would love to do combat as well however i can't train in combat and in crafting at the same time, so i will stick to crafting for now maybe 10 years from now i will begin training in combat who knows how long it will take to train all crafting areas lol.
  • Commitment:
  • I plan on playing allot, i do have a job and a kid but in my free time i am gaming about 20-30 hours a week.
  • Miscellaneous:
  • I'm in Alpha 2 test Group, currently in Big World Testing, however not able to do much with out a team.
  • Experience: 
  • Haven't really played a large amount of mmo's mainly Wizard101, a little of WoW, and some Dragon Ball Xenoverse...
  • Voice-Chat services:
  • i have a skype but am willing to download anything i need just tell me what and how prefer it to be a free platform or at least with in reason, if i need a mic i can get one of those as well.
Edited by dragonlordxe

Guild criteria:

• Region: USA, EST
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild that is experianced in group PvP and is already established and is working towards group synergy and is combat orientated.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore PvP
  • Size: Any, Size doesnt mean anything, you can be outnumbered but not outgunned.
  • Play-Style: Im more focused around combat then anything else, in particular i do enjoy leading groups and working with allies as well. I always prefer a more structured combat orientated guild with builds and comps that with syngergize with each other. Looking for a guild who will use stragegy to their advantage.
  • Commitment: Just about everyday during NA prime hours and OCX
  • Miscellaneous: My times for gaming are currently up in the air but will be playing during NA Prime hours mostly
  • Experience: I lead my own guild in GW2, ran a 8-12 man group typically, we focused around World vs World combat in particular fighting outnumbered. I still currently run with one of the top OCX guilds. Video of me commanding my guild, I have the red target over my head and named Number Fourtyseven. 2nd video without voice comms

Voice-Chat services: 

• I use discord and teamspeak

Hey everybody! I'm Dasch, and I am a super casual gamer these days. I enjoy most aspects of MMOs, PVP, PVE, and crafting. I've participated in RP in SWG back in the day, but I don't do much of it now.

I am currently looking for an active social guild based in USA eastern timezone.

While I am interested in the specifics of the game, I understand that this is an evolving process, so it's hard to say I want to do X, Y, or Z more than the other. Rather, I want to have a nice group of people to play with while I am discovering how everything works in Crowfall.

That's about it, and maybe for some protection via power in numbers... kinda sucks getting ganked left and right while I am reading options and trying to craft.

Hope to hear from you soon!  :ph34r:

Me and my gf are currently playing the alpha on eu server looking for a fun active guild to play with during and after testing phases.

Guild must be 18+ and up for a laugh :)

We are both aiming to be crafters / gathers to fuel the war machine and we are always down to grind.

I main druid and she mains confessor.

We have run large guilds in many mmo's such as gw2 and we are vets to mmo's and gaming in general.

Character names Glychi, Glitched

Edited by Glychi

Thanks to those that messaged me I have a Guild now. See you all in game 

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a friendly ,laid back crowd that likes to get things done
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Something right down the middle . Relaxed hardcore  :)
  • Size:  Depends on the guild as numbers don't mean much if its not organised.
  • Play-Style: I like diversity enjoy crafting but also enjoy PVP especially group PVP, Think I will have to do 2 accounts to get my fix!
  • Commitment  Will put in the time for the right game. But usually daily player 5+ hrs
  • Miscellaneous: I enjoy some light RPGing so would like being in a RPG guild that doesn't mind me dipping in and out. Just started playing Alpha few days ago would like some folks to hang around with during testing and hopefully beyond. 
  • Experience:  Wow where to start been doing this since original Everquest and played pretty much all triple A mmo's since and some less popular ones, spent years in Everquest,EQ2,Vanguard, SWG,GuildWars,WOW,Fallen Earth and AOC  to name a few Was one of the top crafters on Vanguard and have experience in running a guild. Sadly no game has ever topped SWG, for all round fun and commitment that game was my  life! . I HAVE lived on tatooine. :).
Edited by Akahai

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA, Time doesn't really matter. I'm usually active from 5EST-2AM or so though.
  • Atmosphere:  Really doesn't matter. If you act like a gripe in voice coms I'll call you on your poorly made socks. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm a hardcore player that will settle for a casual atmosphere depending on how much I like the people in the guild. 
  • Size: Competitive Size, not sure what that is for CF yet as I'm sure most of us aren't sure as to how it will play out.
  • Play-Style: Personally I'm  hardcore player. I want to bathe in the blood of my enemies and salt their fields as we pillage their towns and assault their women. I personally want to be a killer and a crafter in this game. Making intricate weapons of destruction.
  • Commitment: If you dedicate your time to me and playing with me, I will dedicate myself to the cause of your guild.
  • Miscellaneous: Poop butts.

Experience: 

• Smite, LoL, Dota.
  • Darkfall
  • Most modern FPS games.
  • Chivalry
  • WoW
  • EVE
  • Forums
  • Shadowbane
  • Tera
  • Albion

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord, TS, Ventrilo, and Mumble. I refuse to use that skype trash to talk to a group of 3 people in a game. lol.

Hey Magruder,

I have already started up a Youtube channel i got a personal buddy already in alpha and a lot of other friends getting ready to go.  Obviously since there are limited testers and out of those limited testers I also assume how many visit the forum might be low too.  Hit me up we can chat in messages I am pretty hardcore and I am going ALL in on Crowfall so I hope it pans out.

crusade-crowfall.enjin.com

I have 20 years experience I have ran guilds in WoW, Rift, Star Wars the old Republic.

This is a placeholder subject to change but will def be running an organized group.  Look forward to talking to you and others.

Guild criteria:

• Region: Any NA sever.
  • Atmosphere:  I would like a group of people that want to work and progress to the top of the food chain.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I can honestly say, both.
  • Size: Large or best offer
  • Play-Style: I usually like to play ranged dps and melee dps, but the past few years I've been mixing it up. As of right now I like playing the Champion and Confessor. I enjoy PvP, Solo and running in organized groups. I don't really enjoy crafting and gathering, I rather do anything else, but I'll do whatever is necessary to progress.
  • Commitment: When I get to play I am very devoted. That is "When I get to play". I have a crazy work schedule some weeks. Count on me getting between 4-40 hours of game time each week. 
  • Miscellaneous: I'm your huckleberry.

Experience:

Enjoyed and experience most in

• WoW
  • ESO
  • GW & GW2
  • LoL & Smite
  • Runescape
Edited by DieselTherapy

Guild criteria:

• Region: EU
  • Atmosphere: Mature, drama free, please :)
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi hardcore
  • Size: any size
  • Play-Style: I like to play crafters and combat support roles, healers mostly.
  • Commitment: When I play a MMO I usually play one hour at least every day.
  • Miscellaneous: I speak Spanish, but I can handle some English. I just got my beta 1 invitations so I'm looking for a guild to start playing. I usually stay in my guilds for long time. I'm 43 years old.

Experience: 

• WoW for 3 years as a healer paladin.
  • Eve for 6 years, last 4 years in null security space, holding sovereignty. Building stuff and fighting as a logistic pilot (repair other ships in battle). I stopped playing last spring.

Voice-Chat services:

• I can use any voice-chat service.
Edited by Extintor

• Region: USA

• Atmosphere: Mature, friendly, respectful.  I'd like to ideally have a group of crafters to support and be supported by, as no man is an island in Crowfall.  I am looking for a guild that's going to take crafters seriously and give us the proper support we'll need to outfit the guild.

• Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore

• Size: Competitively sized.

• Play-Style: I am a dedicated crafter and intend to make crafting my main in Crowfall, but I also intend to have a second account with a Combat / Harvester character.

• Commitment: I intend to play daily and only devote my time to one MMO at a time.

• Miscellaneous: I will have stronghold(s) and parcels available for guild use / collaboration if needed.  I am open to discussing guild needs when it comes to my crafting specialty.  I am ex-military and appreciate organization.  I have not yet decided on an Archetype or even a crafting specialty, but right now, I am leaning towards Knight.  Crafting, I may fill a niche role like specializing in shields or something until I can branch out into further roles later.  Depends on how many crafters my guild can support.

Experience: 

• I've played nearly every MMO out there, starting with Dark Sun Online in 1996 and then Ultima Online.  Other notables are Shadowbane, SWG, and EVE Online.  Basically, the only MMO's I haven't played are Tera, Black Desert and the Original Everquest.

Voice-Chat services:

• I can use any voice-chat service but prefer Discord.
Edited by WabiSabi

Im LFG!

• Region: Europe

• Atmosphere: Mature, friendly, respectful.

• Casual/Hardcore?: Semi-Hardcore

• Size: Decently sized to be competitive enough

• Play-Style: I enjoy both the PvP and PvE side of things, but im more likely leaning towards the PvE like crafting.

• Commitment: I plan to play whenever im able to/have time.

• Miscellaneous: Im a laidback guy, like to joke around but can be serious when i need to be, and i like to help whereever i can

Experience:

I have played a lot of MMO`s in my time. Starting with World of Warcraft and later playing others like Maplestory, Grand Chase, Eve Online, Tera, Black Desert Online, The Division and many more.

Voice-Chat services:

Generally i prefer Teamspeak but i am able to also use Discord, most of the times you will find me on a Teamspeak server that me and a couple of friends set up

Edited by ANewProduct

Guild criteria:

• Region: Any NA server
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild that wants to have fun but be competitive
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both depending on work schedule
  • Size: Any as long as a good group of people
  • Play-Style:  I am usually DPS but I'm really interested in the crafting in this game so I will be focusing on that.
  • Commitment: I have alpha 3 testing privileges
  • Miscellaneous:  I love PVP and building up keeps and defending them!

Experience: 

• WOW
  • DAOC
  • SWTOR
  • Everquest
  • Rift

Voice-Chat services:

Can download whatever is needed

Edited by Juniorschado

• Region: USA, Texas to be exact.​
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild that likes to have a good time. 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Casual to semi-hardcore. Depends on my schedule and what plans the wife has made.
  • Size:Size doesn't matter. I just want to make sure there are others on when I play.
  • Play-Style: I usually play DPS rolls. I am very interested in crafting as well.
  • Commitment: Kickstarter backer and finally get to play this weekend!
  • Miscellaneous: I am laid back and looking for a guild who is competitive and likes to have fun.

Experience: 

• I have played MANY mmo's. It all started with UO back in the day. Still to this day my favorite game I ever played. I have also played WoW, SWTOR, GW2, Rift, Terra, Wildstar, just to name a few.

Voice-Chat services:

• Can download what is being used by the guild. 

Hi everyone, I'm seeking a guild. 

Region: NA

Timezone: EST United States

Play style: I really enjoy heals, ranged DPS, crafting obsessively, achievement hunting (I hope CF will have some!). I'm by no stretch a hardcore player but if I like a game I will be very dedicated to it and the guild/group I belong to.

What I'd like: friendly, laid back guild but one that also has goals and activities to take part in. I really enjoy crafting, so a crafting guild would be cool! 

Activity: I work a lot but when I get into a game I usually play daily, usually in the evenings. I've hit a bit of a dry spell so I'm hoping Crowfall will be my main MMO home.

Other MMOs I've played: FFXI, WoW, Wildstar, Aion, Archeage, RIFT (my current home).

About me: I am pretty approachable and will be friends with just about everyone, I enjoy helping a guild succeed, and like helping lower level players. I'm probably going to play a confessor mainly.

Misc: Free hugs!

Thank you for reading, please PM me. 8]

MMO veteran looking for a group to roll with.  Been gaming for many years.  I do prefer an RP environment with a social atmosphere.  I enjoy grouping and teaming up with others to work towards a common goal.  I do have access to current playtests and would love to find some regulars to group with, instead of testing the death mechanic while soloing.

More official version:

Guild criteria:

• Region: Any NA server
  • Atmosphere: RP, social, helpful, cooperative
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Both depending on work schedule
  • Size: Any as long as a good group of people
  • Play-Style: I typically play support roles like healers and always take time to craft and collect resources.
  • Commitment: am a amber level backer (current tester)
  • Miscellaneous:  Long time gamer looking for a solid core group of players

Experience: 

• EQ 1&2
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Ultima Online
  • DAOC
  • SWTOR
  • Horizons
  • Rift
  • Anarchy Online
  • Star Wars Galaxies
  • Shadowbane
  • Age of Conan
  • Black Desert
  • plus many more

Voice-Chat services:

Can download whatever is needed.  Prefer it not to be mandatory at all times. 

Edited by VSangel

Hello, Danish viking here looking for a guild (EU). Had my first weekend af playing Crowfall and it was a great experience. And just a shoutout to PenPen and a few of the others I met over the weekend. Despite the chat server being down most of the time we managed through jumping gestures, to form teams to help each other out. Apparently jumping is the universal sign for peace. Had a few PvP encounters which was fun. Looking for a guild, a place to call home. I've never seen a game like this before. I was in a guild in DAoC and SWG, but since then I haven't really bothered with guilds, since MMOs have been this very shallow afair that was just as good on your own. Crowfall is a very different beast though :)

Guild criteria:

• Region: USA East Coast will usually be on in the evenings
  • Atmosphere: Diverse, I am looking for a guild who wants to explore all aspects of the game and not just focus on one
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  While I would love to be hardcore, I am going to need to be more casual due to family and work
  • Size: large enough to accomplish things in campaigns 
  • Play-Style: DPS...I tend to enjoy a class with pets, but i have not come across one that really does. I will probably use the Beta/alpha testing to find the play style i like, stealth and magic casters are what i tend to go towards so  
  • Commitment: I am a KS backer and Sapphire Investor (when it closes) currently in testing 
  • Miscellaneous:  I have played many many MMO's a small listing can be found bellow. I have no problem jumping into RP situations so long as they make sense in the game world. I been in progressive guilds, and I have been in more laid back ones as well. I been In RP guilds, I been in massive guilds.  Now that i have a daughter though I wont have the time to be front and center but I have no problem doing what is needed to support my guild helping whenever i am able

Experience: 

• Everquest
  • Everquest 2
  • World Of Warcraft (all expansions)
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • Star Wars the Old Republic
  • Age Of Conan
  • Rift
  • Star Wars Galaxies
  • Arch Age
  • Wild Star
  • city of villains/heroes
  • DC universe 
  • Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Ragnarok online
  • The Secret World
  • Skyforge
  • Warhammer Online
  • ARK

Voice-Chat services:  I am well aware how to download install and set up any voice chat service required 

Edited by Atorn