Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

I am looking for a guild.  You may know me as antmanelope or as a Myrmidon named Tarpaulin, or as Saraen (EVE online, discord), or Truss, but you probably don't know me.

I am in pre-alpha testing as alpha group 2.

I live in New Zealand, and would play early evenings, (5pm - 9pm) which matches up with West coast (9pm - 1am  +/- 1 hour depending on DST)... and earlier on weekends.  I want to be in a guild that prefers West Coast or AUS servers, so my latency doesn't get too high.

I'm 46.  I've played many other MMOs starting with MUDs and MUSHes and MOOs, Achaea, Ultima Online, Everquest, EQ II, Vanguard SoH, GuildWars, GuildWars 2, LOTRO, Rift, Eve Online, and dabbled in others (black desert, atlantica, mortal online, darkfall, neverwinter, elder scrolls, and others).  I've done MMORPG development as well, but nothing that has been released.

The guild must use voice chat, but I don't care which one.

The guild must have more than 5 members.  I'm looking for a bigger guild, preferably #2 or #3 (so we can have the goal of taking down #1).

I get hardcore sometimes, but usually I'm not. So maybe for a week I'll be playing >8 hours per day, and writing calculators or code to help solve something, or documenting crafting discoveries, etc, or making a detailed map. Most of the time, however, I'll be more casual. I have a full-time job that keeps me busy.

I'm not tied down to a particular play style yet, but I probably will not be using druid vessels much.  I would like to focus my skill tree on something useful for the guild, and if the rest of the guild is not planning our skill trees to be complimentary, then you are not hardcore enough for me.

Edited by antmanelope

Availability: Most days unless I have an exam!

Playstyle: Dps, ranged

Hardcore committed to being the best player looking for a large motivated guild but will also play in small guilds with strong players

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA
  • Atmosphere: Adult. No squeakers and an understanding that we have work and family also.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A bit in between. I like to be able to craft advanced gear and have a combat advantage, but I also know the reality that I can't play the game like it's a full time job.
  • Size: I would prefer a guild that's big enough to get stuff done but not so big I don't recognize half the names.
  • Play-Style: I like to be able to switch between high DPS, tank and support characters. It makes me more versatile and gives me more situations as to where I'm effective.
  • Commitment: I usually dedicate myself to one game. This looks like it might be worthy of all my gaming time.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm very loyal. I rarely change guilds/clans at all during my time in a game. 

Experience: 

• Counter Strike beta (when it was just a half-life mod) through CS:GO. Not much CS Source though. Yuck.
  • WoW on and off for a few years.
  • Runescape
  • Tera
  • Neverwinter

Voice-Chat services: I can use anything. I think I currently have Discord, Teamspeak and Vent installed.

Lf6MJUL.png

Head of Activity

Guild criteria:

• Region: North Carolina, USA
  • Atmosphere: Fun, Friendly, and mature(No whining from kids)
  • Casual/Hardcore?: In Between(Leaning towards hardcore)
  • Size: Med-Large, Small if contains veteran players
  • Play-Style: Med armored DPS.
  • Commitment: This will be my main game.
  • Misc.: Currently Playing Albion online where i am the current leader of once major guild, feel like game is dying. Have experience in leading as well as following and an experienced team player. I am in my last year of college so i will be able to play 20+ hours a week most weeks. Will not abandon the guild as long as there are good people/leadership in the guild that are willing to keep going.

Experience: 

• Guild Wars 1 & 2
  • Runescape
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Albion Online(Full Loot PVP)

Voice-Chat services: Teamspeak and Discord.

Edited by TheDeath

• Region: EST
  • Atmosphere: Mature and relaxed atmosphere.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mostly casual, I'm a grad student so my playtime really varies.
  • Size: I would like a largeish guild so we make the most of our time.
  • Play-Style: I really enjoy a heal/ranged play style.
  • Commitment: Crowfall seems like a game that I can really sink my teeth into, so i'd say pretty commited.
  • Miscellaneous:I've been into MMO's in the past and have just recently gotten back into PC.

Experience: 

• Runescape
  • Various FPS games
  • WoW

Voice-Chat services: I can use anything needed.

Greetings,

So last month Crowfall introduced the Templar Archetype and announced it would be heading to Alpha soon. I have been watching both CU and Crowfall, trying to decide which to back. When I read about the Templar, I quickly signed up as an Alpha level backer.

I look forward to playing this archetype as hopefully a frontline support tank. I also look forward to running a Druid healer and a DPS focused Knight. 

So, while I wait for the Templar to hit alpha, I figured the next step was to find a guild!

Guild criteria:

• Region: US 
  • Atmosphere: Mature and friendly crowd, preferably 30+, who are able to accept the fact that real life happens from time to time.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi hardcore. As stated above, real life happens on occasion and gaming is my way of getting away from the day to day stresses of real life. I prefer my game time to be productive yet fun, and not more stressful than actual life. With that said, I may not min/max to the top 1%, or swap builds with every new meta, but I do put everything my time allows into my builds and do my best to be successful.
  • Size: medium sized, preferably a gaming community. Its getting old jumping from small guild to small guild every few years when it's time to make a game swap.
  • Play-Style: I am an outside the box thinker. I enjoy creating my own builds and straying from the meta. My playstyle is generally that of a front line healer (typical paladin) or support tank. More than likely my main will be a Templar, unless they do some major changes to the mess that is the Druid. 
  • Commitment: I am a stay at home parent with kids and a wife that works the graveyard shift. This makes my playtime limited and unpredictable. When I am in game though, I focus 110% on the objectives I am playing towards.
  • Miscellaneous: A little about me, I am in my mid 30's, live on the east coast, served in the military for over a decade, spent about a decade in college, and have been married close to a decade too. I am a big fan of medieval fantasy and space sci-fi, including everything from Star Wars (the originals) to Lord of the Rings. I got my start into MMO's from playing table-top rpgs. Been playing table-top for about 15 years, traditional MMO's (heavy PVE focus) for about 12 years, and RvR for the past 5 years.

Experience: 

• EQ2 (2004 - 2007) - This is where it all started for me. I spent the majority of my time solo and was you typical filthy noob casual. My Iksar defiler was a blast to play though!
  • LotRO (2007 - 2011) - My second major MMO that I put considerable time into. Was the first game I got deeply involved with a guild. I also spent a lot of time playing with my wife. I played a Hobbit Bard and she had a Hobbit Warden.
  • SWTOR (2011 - 2015) - The story telling was awesome, but I loved me some Huttball. This was the MMO where i started to get my feet wet with PVP. Aside from being in a PVE guild, I helped create an off shoot guild specifically focused on Huttball. My main was an Imperial Agent healer.
  • GW2 (2013 - 2014) - This was the game that caused me to fall in love with RvR and large scale PVP. When it dropped, I continued to play SWTOR for PVE and battlegrounds off and on, but I played GW2 specifically for its large scale PVP. I maned a healing focused Asura Guardian for the majority of my playtime. This was the toon that most resembled my favorite playstyle as well.
  • ESO (2014-?) - Everyone knows ESO RvR is getting terabad. I bought the game due to it advertising large scale siege warfare. Since beta, I have slowly crafted out my niche as a heavy armored nightblade healer/defiler. I run an Argonian that is very similar to my EQ2 Iksar. This is the only MMO I am playing at the moment, while I search for a viable replacement (either Crowfall, CU, or Chronicles of Elyria). I spend about 90% of my time in RvR, and about the only thing that keeps me logging in is the great guild I am a member of. 
  • I have also spent time (generally 3-6 months) playing SWG, WoW, BDO, The Division, Ark, Gloria Victis, Star Trek, Neverwinter, D&D Online, B&S, and TSW. 

Voice-Chat services:

• I have both Discord and TS3. I prefer to use Discord because this is what I am most proficient with.  
Edited by Kerioko

Update:  I have found a wonderful home with Acendance a chapter of Legend Gaming! Great group of people here. So if you are still looking check us out.

I am just starting Crowfall and am looking for a guild. I am a long time crafter and this looks to be right on target for what I want. I was a old school SWG crafter with all charters for each of the crafting. I helped run a town of crafters, and I miss that level of interst that SWG gave to the crafting table.  I have been running  around in Mortal Online, SWTOR, Aftermath, Entropia, The Repopulation (not sure this one is getting off the ground), and was a beta tester for WOW.

Edited by Elas

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

I'm looking for a guild... I just heard about this game and it sounds amazing. I think I want to try something new and craft. I'm not sure what I want to craft. I love the new EK and hierarchy systems.

It'd be awesome to be part of a nation as a minor lord/bannerman. All I think I is craft in my keep, sell things, and moderate PVE/PVP.

USCT

Edited by Foitz

MMO, FPS and MOBA vet, looking for a cooperative and strategic environment with well organized PvP.

Guild criteria:

• Region: Any NA server
  • Atmosphere:  cooperative
  • Casual/Hardcore?: semi-hardcore, more time on weekends
  • Size: prefer larger but well organized
  • Play-Style: Generally roll lots of characters, in combat I usually main either; tanks(Lancer in TERA, Valk in BDO) or, support(Priest in WoW, all the same in SWTOR). Not specking combat though, leveling gathering in general trees, probably woods, might duel account a carpentry crafter.
  • Commitment: amber (signing in this weekend)
  • Miscellaneous:  Prefer a guild with an active group playing atm

Experience: 

• Ultima Online
  • DAOC
  • SWTOR
  • Rift
  • Age of Conan
  • World Of Warcraft (vanilla, came back for some Northrend)
  • Wild Star
  • DC universe 
  • Warhammer Online
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Black Desert
  • ARK, 7days2Die, DayZ(the Mod and Mods there of), RUST and many other crappier survivals
  • Lots of FPS
  • Lots of RTS
  • Lots of MOBA

Voice-Chat services:

Pick your poison

Looking for a German guild, that doesn`t take things to seriously. Just relax its a game, have fun, kill some guys gather some resources and so on ;)

Please have over 18+ age members.

Don`t be to hardcore, i am not a big fan of full loot servers.

size i don`t care.

I`ll probably play a tank, knight or templar and mainly weekends in the moring and during the week arround noon. My playstyle is half killer and half explorer, i guess. I`ll go for gathering skills first as you can get plenty resources when server is not so full in the morning and as far as i can tell from the alpha i like it already.

i have some experience with

wow

gw2

daoc

gw1

warhammer online

age of conan

swtor

voice chat

ts, ventrilo

I could definitely use other people to play with. I am a long time MMO player and dive into MMOs pretty hard. Mainly I like to do anything with crafting, but don't mind do pvp stuff if needed. So yeah, want a dedicated crafted? I gotcha. 

- From DT, with love and adoration.

Region: EST USA

Atmosphere: I'm looking for a guild that is fun and on the more serious side of things but is still friendly at the end of the day.

Casual/Hardcore?:I think I'm going to be pretty Hardcore about the game. I've already invest a few hundred in the game and my personality usually is to be obsessed with something if I like it. I currently am pretty obsessed with Over Watch, so I may split my free time 80+% Crowfall 20% OW.

Size: preferably medium. I have 2 close friends who will want to join me and I'm gifting the game to a 3rd and I'll hope he can join the guild as well.

Play-Style:I love crafting and non-combat stuff a lot. But in combat I'm pretty much as simple as I can get it, either tank and absorb as much as I can or do mass dmg. In video games I'm not super great at sneaking or precision (soo archer is out.)

Commitment:majority C.F. Some O.W. probably a Lil Mine craft from time to time.

Miscellaneous:super friendly, interests dabble in a bit of everything from sports, to video games to boardgames, and more. I do have 3/4 real life friends that I will probably try to get to join the guild I am in. If they play the game itstarts kinda a group package. Hope this is OK.

Experience: Not a whole lot to be honest. I played GW2, tiny bit of WOW and Starwar Galaxy. Other than that I've played Minecraft, OW, MassEffect, and some other odds and ends.

Voice-Chat services: I either will use Skype, blizzard chat, or Discord. But not opposed to trying other things as well.

Guild criteria:

• Region: North America
  • Atmosphere: Friendly, Serious when needed to but still while having a good time.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi Hardcore. At the moment I do not play Crowfall that much; however, I think when I have people to play with I will probably start playing more. When the game comes out it will probably take up most of my time (except for when real life calls obviously).
  • Size: Any. As long as it doesn't become a cluster where you only know the leader and 1 or 2 friends.
  • Play-Style: I prefer combat the most; however, I would like to craft a little.
  • Commitment:  I have a lot of time so most likely I will be on a lot and playing Crowfall when I am on.
  • Miscellaneous: Idk. Hi :D (Please pm me for any other questions or concerns)

Experience: 

• WoW
  • GW2
  • Played Black Desert; however, for not very long and didn't hit level cap.
  • Played a small amount of Final Fantasy 14.
  • Not MMO's but, Overwatch, BF1, Titanfall 2, Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade, Rainbow 6 siege, and I was in the most recent For Honor alpha.

Voice-Chat services:

• Don't care will use anything.

Found a Guild :)

Edited by Rhonim

Guild criteria:

• Region:  West coast USA
  • Atmosphere:  Looking for a guild that is fun, friendly and not too demanding, with a bit of a serious streak with focus on the mission.
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  Casual player because time is limited, I play when I can but am serious when I am on.
  • Size: medium or large as long as above requirements are met
  • Play-Style:  I don't like raiding dungeons too much in past MMO's.  Most of the time is spent waiting on ppl.  Not sure how this one will be.  I am interested here because of the focus on keeping your realm and defending it, attacking and gaining territory.
  • Commitment:     I am a casual player with limited time spurts.  If the game is good, I spend time delving in.
  • Miscellaneous:  I tend to be a long term player and will give the game a chance to be successful.  Contact me if you are a guild that fits

Experience: 

• I have played SW Galaxies before it was wrecked,
  • WOW but didn't like the level of maturity and dungeon raiding,
  • Diablo for a short time
  • SWTOR for quite a while but have left it for good, getting tired of
  • Overwatch but still play once in awhile. 
  • Will be focusing on Crowfall and giving this a try for now.  .

Voice-Chat services:   Ventrillo mainly but have been on Vent in the past

Found a guild!!!! thanks for reading

I have played MMO's here and there like Wizard101, pirate101, Lego Universe(RIP), Mabinogi, and tried various others. I have never been in a guild. Honestly i'm kinda nervous about it, I'm usually playing games alone so this is new to me .

I'd prefer a smaller guild that isn't just all about killing. i'm in the northeastern part of America so guilds in that area would be awesome. The reason i'd like a smaller guild is because you form better relations and there's less chaos. Also a guild leader that's open to suggestions and not to full of themselves would be a better first expiriance I believe. You know the anime called Fairy Tail? If you do great, and that's kinda what I think about when I hear the word "guild.' 

I do enjoy playing support and I'm really excited about the crafting system (i'm an artist) I like fantasy and tea and honestly if i could open a tea shop in my Personnel Kingdom I would. When the games come out i'm not playing a female character.

I do work and i'm a student so I will not be on as much as some but I will be around, graduating this year so that will free up some time in the near future.

Rolling the dice here, let's see what comes up

Future Druid 

Zander14cool

Edited by zander14cool

just got the bronze package so plan on playing this upcoming weekend.  Played Shadowbane in the prime years and diablo 2.  Would like to find a guild to roll with.  Was in Commanders Reborn in SB before starting a small guild BoT.  

Hey guys, new to the Crowfall community and for sure looking for a guild to have fun with and kill it with.

Region : US

Experience : I've been playing MMOs for at least 5 years. Played a ton of different MMOs but none really made me want to stay for more then a few months. I think crowfall will succeed extremely and I cannot wait to get started.

Test play group : alpha group 3

About me : I am a huge team player and I would consider myself an extremely friendly guy. I am not a shy person but I won't keep talking and talking about nonsense. I am looking for more of a mature crowd hopefully a guild with members higher then at least the age of 18(or mature kids). I am not a judgmental person but I tend to notice most kids under 18 tend to be a bit obnoxious.

Methods of communication : I have skype, curse, discord, and not afraid to join a different form of communication my Mic works well. Hell, if I like the guild enough I'm not even shy on giving some members my phone number for quick contact to get on and help them with what's going on in game.

Time I can play : unfortunately I won't be playing 40 hours a week, but if I had to give a round estimate I would say I will be playing at least 2-4 hours a day during weekdays, but probably 10 hours or so on the weekend days.

There's a little about me, hope some people are interested in having me join their family. Shoot me a message whenever and have a good day to all.

Guild criteria:

• Region:    US  Eastern 
  • Atmosphere: Mature and friendly crowd, preferably 30+, who are able to accept the fact that real life happens from time to time.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Semi hardcore. As stated above, real life happens on occasion and gaming is my way of getting away from the day to day stresses of real life. I prefer my game time to be productive yet fun, and not more stressful than actual life. With that said, I may not min/max to the top 1%, or swap builds with every new meta, but I do put everything my time allows into my builds and do my best to be successful.
  • Size: medium sized, preferably a gaming community. Its getting old jumping from small guild to small guild every few years when it's time to make a game swap.
  • Play-Style: I am a PVE not a PVP  player I have played a few others like Wow, Wizard 101 since Beta and Pirate101  same  I started playing ToonTown in 2001 from Disney World and still play Wizard101 and Pirate101 
  • Commitment: I am a retired lady and spend 80% of my time at 2 computers.I love the aspect of the crafting here in Crowfall and liking the look and feel of it here.
  •  
  • Just enjoy others and guilds who would appreciate what I can give to one 
  • Looking forward to finding a guild with great people to play with
  • I am on Skype and discord at this time
  •