Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gizmaul

Unofficial Looking for Guild Thread

Guild criteria:

• Region​US, CST, usually later night (8-9pm to 12pm)
  • Atmosphere:  Mature, 18+
  • Casual/Hardcore?:  I don't have the time to play 40+ hours / week, but looking for serious PvP
  • Size:  Would prefer more active vs less active, regardless of size.  Size matters less than that.
  • Play-Style:  Still TBD, hard to say with so many archetypes left to unveil.  Would really enjoy scouting if they make that viable.
  • Commitment:​ Backer since 2015 (did the '16 Gold bundle), but haven't done a ton of testing.  Have putzed around in all of the testing, though, since the Hunger Dome stages.
  • Miscellaneous:  I'm looking for a guild that's generally speaking - laid back - but serious on the PvP front.  As far as time I can commit - I'm a married guy with kids, in my 30s, and a 9-5 job in tech.  But, I work from home, so have time to mess around the during day, and am often playing FM17 or a CCG like Hearthstone/Eternal in the background when I'm on calls or working on contracts.  Evening times are really open for me - kids are down at 7:30pm and my wife is usually catching up on work in the evenings.  Yes, my life is full of excitement :blink:

MMO Experience: 

​Been gaming since I was 9 so it's a long list - ones I spent the most time on are:

• Ultima Online
  • EQ
  • WOW
  • DAOC
  • Shadowbane
  • Aion
  • RIFT
  • EVE Online - it's really the only MMO I've played in the last 3-4 years, but I haven't played any in the last 12 months.

​Voice Comms​:  ​Doesn't matter, can install anything needed if I'm not running it (I prefer Discord these days).

​What I'm Looking for?​  More than anything - I'm pretty competitive when I game.  Will easily put 20+ hours a week into CF if ACE pulls this off (tbh - I still have some doubts given the loose combat mechanics).  Although I'm psyched with the last 2 Big World updates - and seriously psyched about the EK update.  After seeing that announced this week I've decided I want to dig in and find a good guild to game with.  CF hasn't been any fun solo. 

FYI, I like winning.  I hate losing. 

But - I hate video game drama ​even more and have no interest in spending time (which is valuable) with people that take gaming too​ seriously and don't have a good sense of humor.  Finding a good guild is invaluable - if you're going to spend 20+ hours with people - you have to enjoy the comradery.  Hell - if I'm going to spend more time building/crushing/yelling at fantasy voxels with a bunch of dudes that are either high, drunk, drinking Dew, or in their underpants... it should be fun, right?  :wub:

Think I'd be a good fit?
PM me or let's sync up on Discord (excell_77#6496). 

Cheers,

Ex

Edited by excelsias

Guild criteria:

• Region: preferably EU based
  • Atmosphere: mature
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore, but open to casual as well.
  • Size: any decent size really, but not so big that the members don't know eachother
  • Play-Style: thinking about either scouting or crafting(alchemy). mostly depending on how the archs are made, so i can't say for sure. I do love the duelist atm though.
  • Commitment: KS backer. i'm not about to let this game fall off my radar anytime soon.
  • Misc.:

Experience: 

• guild wars series
  • archage
  • TESO
  • runescape

I'm not really much of an MMO veteran, though i've always enjoyed and played the poorly made socks out of MMO games that caught my eye. this, of course, will include crowfall when it's launching.

Voice-Chat services: none atm, but if required, not a problem.

looking for:  A friendly, but competitive guild. one that can be (semi-)serious during missions/raids, but also fool around when the time allows. in essence, a guild that issues orders when it's needed(longer term stuff, raid/party instances, etc). but doesn't dictate what the player should do in trivial aspects or when it's not needed.  Preferably not too big, i'd like to have people know each-other, not just the star players.  if the crafting comes out like intended, i wouldn't mind a crafting oriented guild, but i'm guessing crafting would be handled by individuals within guilds in the future. if not, sign me up please.

Looking for a guild on Scorn West.

Anyone running or in a guild they would recommend?  Crafter/PvPer.   I'm not hardcore as in 40 hours a week to give but I'm a dedicated player.  

Hello everyone, I just bought myself into the testing, on another account, got 5 % discount but could not redeem it here woot. So anyway.

Now I am looking for a guild, I am 33 years old, male, played some of the big MMOs in the past, but my main MMO is waiting for the next MMO. :) Hope this will be it.

So I am looking for a casual mature guild for the testing phase, or maybe also beyond, I am looking for a european guild, can be English, German, Hungarian, or Hebrew speaking. Looking to test all aspects of the game, PVP, PVE RP, kingdom building, whatever comes up.

Hit me up if you are recruiting, I have only spent 5 minutes in game, on this weekend, but hope to increase my test time by 1-2 hours a day.

See you in game.

Guild criteria:

• Region: North America - I'm Central so East or West works for me.
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild that will take Crowfall seriously but still be a relaxed atmosphere.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore
  • Size: Any
  • Play-Style: Tank/DPS/Healer (Haven't made a set choice on which AT to play)
  • Commitment: Kickstarter Backer - Purchased multiple assets through various sales after Kickstarter as well.  Will be playing Crowfall almost daily outside of a full time job once it launches.
  • Miscellaneous: Played in many games.  In Aion I was in Benny Lava and one of the top healers in the guild.  We took the first pvp fortress in NA.  In Archage I ran with OranThul which took many first world bosses on the server.

Experience: 

• WoW
  • Aion
  • Archage
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • DayZ
  • Arma3
  • Rust
  • League of Legends

Voice-Chat services:

• Mumble/Discord/Teamspeak

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (East)
  • Atmosphere: Relaxed, maybe more serious for launch.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Anything sounds good for alpha.
  • Size: Also doesn't matter but preferably some guild that has at least a few people running around during the tests.
  • Play-Style: Healer/Support/Caster/etc.; Druid and Confessor are already locks for my VIP account, not sure about third but Ranger/Stalker/Frosty would be likely. PvP
  • Commitment: (Game) I was on the fence for a while but I'm confident I'll be playing now that I've seen how the game's coming along. (Guild) You never know how a guild is before you join but hopefully it works out as I don't like hopping around.

Experience: 

• Relevant exp. would probably be generally active in various MMOs since 2005. Including WoW, AoC, Tera, BDO, DAoC. Also lots of minecraft, CSGO, CSS, planetside 2, APB:R.

Voice-Chat services:

• Any. TS3 is probably my favorite though.

Alternatively, I'm open to just some group that wants to play the tests.

Edited by Sciocco

gCWxS8u.jpg

Guild criteria:

• Region: North America (East Coast)
  • Atmosphere: Mature, 20+ crowd. No drama, no raging.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mid/Hardcore. I play video games quite a bit and am generally quite dedicated.
  • Size: "Prefer not too big, guilds that just recruit everyone become unmanageable piles of garbage." - stole this 
  • Play-Style: I would consider myself a crafter. 
  • Commitment:  I am basically a 24/7 League of legends player right now but am looking to phase that out. I play all types of games but this one is going to be my main b shortly.
  • Miscellaneous: I've been part of plenty of player groups. I was part of [R]age back on Battlefield 2 top 3 CAL and TWL ladders, so I have a very competitive side. I am currently playing mostly league of legends now though and can not seem to get better at the game after 5 years. Crowfall is my new calling.

Experience: 

• Quite a few FPS
  • Silkroad (Korean MMO) - probably top 15 on the server I played on part of #1 guild
  • League of legends 5 man team
  • Minecraft small community server owner.

Voice-Chat services:

• Discord
  • Ventrillo
  • Landline
  • Cellphone
  • Cups and string

Looking for Shadowbane folks to join up with!

I was a member of Virakar back in the day, but they are no more.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US(PST)
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a guild with fun and friendly atmosphere, but still a guild that can take things seriously when it's time to accomplish things.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I will be playing as much as I can, but kids and life will take precedence
  • Size: Medium I guess. One that can field some groups for killing and maiming as well as building and defending
  • Play-Style: Skirmishing, sieging, crafting. PvP is my main goal, but I enjoy helping the guild with whatever crafting we need done. Healer or rogue type are usually my mains.
  • Commitment: a few nights a week. 
  • Miscellaneous: Irekei will rule the desert again

Looking for a guild to join during tests and beyond! Beta 2 backer here.

Guild criteria:

• Region: Brazil (GMT-3), so I must play US East due to ping.
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a mature guild that understands when real life gets in the way.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mid. I won't have much time in hands, but I aways play to win, and would rather be paired with similar minded folks.
  • Size: If well organized, any size works. I have been in large guilds that became a mess and I'm not keen on repeating the experience, however.
  • Play-Style: I aways play melee types, currently interested on templar and leggionaire. I intend to focus on PvP, but crafting and exploring are appealing too.
  • Commitment: Weekends and sporadic weekdays. I aways warn on advance if I'm unable to play on an important day due to family or job appointments.
  • Miscellaneous: 27 years old, usually keeps to myself. I love history and strategy games, and have been playing various MMOs since early 2000's. I really enjoy healthy competition; respect is something I believe my opponent deserves, and I aways expect the same. I tend not to quit guilds until they dissolve. Currently struggling a bit with the combat system.

Experience: 

Many MMOs, specially ragnarok online during my teens and WoW during college years. Both focused on PvP.
    Countless hours on civilization, age of empires, total war and paradox grand strategy, both single and multiplayer.

Voice-Chat services:
    Currently using Discord, but open to whatever the guild uses. Have full working headset.

EDIT: Has been invited

Edited by Saedras

I'm currently looking for a guild for when Crowfall launches. Preferably an Australian guild. Im an aussie MMO veteran player. Ive played game such as SWOTOR, DCUO, Warhammer Online: AOR, World of Warcraft, Wildstar, RIFT, AION, Blade and Soul and much much more. I also currently play Overwatch to pass the time. Iam a passionate PVPER and i love to PVP.

Guild criteria:

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: I'm looking for a group of strong players who want to win and be number one.  Friendly atmosphere encouraged.  Good distribution of loot based on many variables.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: A bit of both; I like to win, but I want to have fun while doing it.
  • Size: Mid-sized. I want to be with enough other players to make a difference without being just some name on a roster
  • Play-Style: Love pvp and gvg and willing to built a toon for both. willing to take on a role for guild.
  • Commitment: time in the evening and weekends.
  • Miscellaneous: I don't mind taking leadership of a small strike force if needed.  I love crafting.  I will be friends with everyone as long as they don't betray me.

Experience:

• shadowbane, rift, fps

Comms:

• have a headphone with mic, will use it for big conflicts. can install any comms app.

Looking for Guild

Casual Player 10hr week who tends to play range DPS. Primarily enjoys crafting and discovery. MMO experience Everquest 1 and 2, SWG, ESO, SWTOR. Not a power gamer but can handle light RP guilds. Proud founding member of the Snugglefist (watch the college humor video) guild in SWTOR and ESO.

Guild criteria:

• Region: NA (East)
  • Atmosphere: Looking for people to chill with and play 
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Hardcore after launch but anythings good
  • Size: Medium-large
  • Play-Style: Just came back form a long break haven't gone on since hunger dome first test lol :) DPS probably. 
  • Commitment: I stepped away for awhile but I like the progress I see now and am ready to start getting familiar with the game to play lots and lots after it launches! So high commitment. 

Experience: 

• Very experienced when it comes to MMO in general just a good gamer all around imo at anything i play and have played every genre. 

Voice-Chat services:

• Anything. discord would be best. 

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: During testing casual play. On release a little more hardcore.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mid-Hardcore
  • Size: Large Preferred 
  • Play-Style: Enjoy a good mix of hardcore PvP, and harvesting/crafting. Depending on how I feel about this crafting system I might lean more towards a crafter.
  • Commitment: Bought a pledge package today so I am here to stay and support. Will eventually become a daily player (when available :) )

Experience: 

• Tons of hours spread across many genres, mainly mmorpg's. Currently playing Ark: Survival Evolved, where I have about 2500 hours logged. A member of a very large "Alpha Tribe" there with a main focus on PvP.

Voice-Chat services:

• Have pretty much all voice-chat options. Prefer Discord.

9 hours ago, TyDie said:

Guild criteria:

• Atmosphere: During testing casual play. On release a little more hardcore.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Mid-Hardcore
  • Size: Large Preferred 
  • Play-Style: Enjoy a good mix of hardcore PvP, and harvesting/crafting. Depending on how I feel about this crafting system I might lean more towards a crafter.
  • Commitment: Bought a pledge package today so I am here to stay and support. Will eventually become a daily player (when available :) )

Experience: 

• Tons of hours spread across many genres, mainly mmorpg's. Currently playing Ark: Survival Evolved, where I have about 2500 hours logged. A member of a very large "Alpha Tribe" there with a main focus on PvP.

Voice-Chat services:

• Have pretty much all voice-chat options. Prefer Discord.

I like your Avatar ;)

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Guild criteria:

• Region: US
  • Atmosphere: Mature, with a focus on RP and managing an EK settlement.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: I'm moderate to hardcore.
  • Size: Medium to Large
  • Play-Style: I enjoy RP and contributing to the group. My current intention is to focus on being a support-oriented druid and crafting with Woodworking and Runecarving.
  • Commitment: I play regularly and am capable of scheduling my time around dedicated events.
  • Miscellaneous: I'm a backer and have playtest access. It's been my dream to help build up an RP city since Age of Conan lied about how their city system would work, and I'm willing to put time and effort into making it a reality in this brave new frontier of fantasy sandbox.

Experience: 

• I've played many MMOs, from Eve Online to Runescape to Final Fantasy XIV to Pathfinder Online to World of Warcraft (in no particular order)
  • I've invested hundreds of hours in Neverwinter Nights RP servers. Good RP keeps me coming back.
  • I'm currently employed in the games industry if that ups my nerd cred.

Voice-Chat services:

• ALL OF THEM

Looking for guild. Confessor noob. NA person, playing on whatever server has ppl. Looking to PVP and in the distant future craft as well. age 23 have mic.

Edited by Jupson

Just bought into the alpha.  

Guild criteria:

• Region: US (Northeast)
  • Atmosphere: Looking for a laid back atmosphere that is still engaged in progressing and has some purpose.
  • Casual/Hardcore?: Somewhere in-between,  I don't have a ton of time per week to play but want to dive right in when I do.
  • Size: No preference, Though usually have played in a smaller tight-knit group that would latch on to bigger guilds.
  • Play-Style: I have always been a tank/melee in MMO's past,  I don't mind a little light RP if it adds to immersion.  
  • Commitment: Weekend nights and some weekday nights.  I have a family and busy job so it does become a bit of a balancing act but I always keep in contact about my availability.
  • Miscellaneous:    Usually play all types of games with a group of cousins and friends,  they haven't taken the plunge on this yet.  They're letting me take the beach first.  

Experience: 

A sizable list of MMOs played dating back to UO (still the king in my book).  Also played SC2, DOTA, CS source thru GO, warband, 

Voice-Chat services:
    Discord / Skype