Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A former SB player is making his own game

"Battles occur only on terrain at the predetermined location and will be instanced. Player made structures will be removed from the instance and battles have player limitations for both teams, so that neither can zerg."

Lol game looks like poorly made socks.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I Love the idea of having a single player based version for all the "other kids" to play on that has ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MMORPG VERSION. 7 Days 2 Die does this also. This could be a very good way to replace EK's in Crowfall or at least further separate them from the campaign worlds so they have no lasting effect while still allowing the "other kids" the option of still feeling fulfilled by their creation experience. If you win a CW the items you win  are available instantly to craft in your single-player EK's which you can have pvp in and you and all you friends can sit in there all night!!!

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Played this a year ago and very recently.

The games inventory system attracted me to it as well as the sand box.

LiF:YO is and interesting game if you're prepared to sink a lot of time into getting skills up and wish to pvp.

Another good thing is that the game is not a Jack of all trades game. You NEED people to spec certain ways for pvp and crafting instances. Blacksmith/cook/mason/alchemist/ect. Polearms/blades/bows/gear/ ect.

Enjoyable game if you have a group or find a lord excepting labor workers. Also, the RP servers were entertaining for what I remember with extraordinary pvp encounters. (That ARE NOT instanced in LiF:YO)

Also this game is more like Wurm than SB, but LiF is actually fun.

Edited by Kiro Elmarok

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Played this a year ago and very recently.

The games inventory system attracted me to it as well as the sand box.

LiF:YO is and interesting game if you're prepared to sink a lot of time into getting skills up and wish to pvp.

Another good thing is that the game is not a Jack of all trades game. You NEED people to spec certain ways for pvp and crafting instances. Blacksmith/cook/mason/alchemist/ect. Polearms/blades/bows/gear/ ect.

Enjoyable game if you have a group or find a lord excepting labor workers. Also, the RP servers were entertaining for what I remember with extraordinary pvp encounters. (That ARE NOT instanced in LiF:YO)

Also this game is more like Wurm than SB, but LiF is actually fun.

I kind of loved the way inventory looks like when watching some vid. It has very oldschool feel to it, like something from late 90s in a cool way.

Edited by rajah
  • 4 months later...