Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, my name is Hannah. I've been playing video games since I was little and they've always been a big part of my life. When I was younger I played a lot of platform games on the Playstation and Playstation 2. I haven't played too many mmos but I've played a select few for a long time. I've also more recently become a fan of the Persona series.

The reason I'm here is because I heard about Crowfall through Wizard101 and it seemed like something I'd really like.

But that's about it for me. I like posting on forums so you'll probably see me often.

yup

bye~

......hi there. Welcome to CF. What was it that drew you to Crowfall? What aspects do you like most?

I dunno, it mostly just seemed interesting. I saw a video of the battle system and it seemed pretty cool. The archetypes also seem pretty interesting to me.

Edited by Lacrymosa

Welcome man ! 

I hope you are not to afraid of the big pvp scale , also the part of die and lose everything and such concepts [ well each campaing world and it's rule ] .

Maybe will see you more in the forums , and if you wanna join a guild just jump to the guild recruiting thread and put your name there , maybe you will find a guild that fit to you ^_^

Nicodo_Serrated_Sign.png
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to grab some of the Persona games. Should I start with the first ones or is it the kind of series you can pick up anywhere?

Well, you can start at the beginning but many say the first few games aren't as worh it as Persona 3 and 4. I personally haven't played the first couple so I wouldn't know, but I do know that you don't need to start at the beginning since the storylines don't intertwine majorly. The only things you might miss are the subtle references to previous games, but those aren't important. I'd recommend getting Persona 3 and/or 4 personally. I liked P3 more but many people recommend P4 over P3. Honestly, though, they're both great games. The major difference is that P3 is more dark while P4 is lighthearted and funnier. But either way, they're both really good and I'd recommend them.