Find results in...
checkyotrack

The WOAT: Worst of All Time

In different categories who is:

-Worst PvPer of all time

-Worst forum poster of all time

-Worst guild leader of all time

-Worst person to not have muted in ventrilo of all time

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I`ve feeling this one will be locked before we even get started.

It`ll be too much tears to be collected.

- Worst gaming company  (Ubisoft) - french nubs. I got their garbage game Assassin`s (g)reed crashed into my mailbox when I bought my new gpu.  ^_^ 
Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

worst pvper : Chack

worst guild leader: who ever was running Arrange...that korean guild. if you show up 400 deep and loose to 75 peeps...you suck

worst poster: protonix :wub: ​ if yer post count is higher then yer kill count  :lol:

worst non mute in vent: manshoon when he's raging :D

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Steven/Dragonscale needs an honorable mention though.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

worst pvper : Chack

worst guild leader: who ever was running Arrange...that korean guild. if you show up 400 deep and loose to 75 peeps...you suck

worst poster: protonix :wub: ​ if yer post count is higher then yer kill count :lol:

worst non mute in vent: manshoon when he's raging :D

That just means I had over twelve thousand kills, duh. Edited by protonix

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

It's well known that Protonix never even bought, owned, downloaded, or even played Shadowbane. He just wanted a forum to post on.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Fakejin admitting he should never be allowed around schools has to rank in the top 25 for WOAt for Shadowbane.  http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=4324&start=110

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Didn't you die?  I felt it in the force.

wiDfyPp.png

-Worst PvPer of all time - Manshoon

-Worst forum poster of all time - Caliman (with Ajushi as honorable mention)

-Worst guild leader of all time - Caliman (Manshoon a VERY close second, followed by Zerakul)

-Worst person to not have muted in ventrilo of all time - Kyntyn (You just can't unhear the things he says lol)

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg