Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

The WOAT: Worst of All Time

-Worst PvPer of all time is Fatboy

-Worst forum poster of all time Hard to say...they are all WM...Drogenn and Managainst time are good bets....or manshoon.

-Worst guild leader of all time  Chet because not many people can take his spaz behavior during banes.

-Worst person to not have muted in ventrilo of all time

This is between, Drogenn, Juarez, the SS GL, or Granto.  Also maybe Sgt. Grim too.  I will also give saal an honorable mention here.  Theres so many though....so so many....OH! quitegonejin and THE warmachine guys too!

ezgzn8.jpg

The National Weather Service has issues a Flood Advisory for this thread. Tear levels are expected to rise throughout the day and reach Cappaspadda levels by late afternoon. If you post in low lying areas please seek high ground immediately.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The National Weather Service has issues a Flood Advisory for this thread. Tear levels are expected to rise throughout the day and reach Cappaspadda levels by late afternoon. If you post in low lying areas please seek high ground immediately.

Seem that you guys will have a hard time on here ;)

How do you feel in playing on a server where you don't have the admins in your pocket?

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

How does not feel knowing the only reason people know who you are is because of your endless amount of tears? You are the biggest joke going. You keep crying and crying and we keep laughing at laughing.

Have fun spending another decade being embarrassed in and out of game.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Double post.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

How does not feel knowing the only reason people know who you are is because of your endless amount of tears? You are the biggest joke going. You keep crying and crying and we keep laughing at laughing.

Have fun spending another decade being embarrassed in and out of game.

I will have fun in this game for sure, not sure if you will because you will not be able to use your usual way to play (cheat, hack, exploit, admins power abuse...)

Btw i'm sure you guys are laughing now, new guild name will be Waste Management?

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I will have fun in this game for sure, not sure if you will because you will not be able to use your usual way to play (cheat, hack, exploit, admins power abuse...)

Btw i'm sure you guys are laughing now, new guild name will be Waste Management?

The irony is not lost to me that WM is now Waste Management and you are absolute trash. Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

If this project continues on its carebear nature, I'm sure even you won't be playing it in 18 months when it launches.

That guild name was not offensive imo so i wouldn't  have closed the thread to have the name changed, but all the other names you guys used (or are still using on MB) are against the Tos of every game.

I take that like a warning about policy violation and i don't think that this is a carebear proof but only something that they had to do to preserve the community or do you want to have here the same level of "toxicity" that we had / have on Shadowbane?

Most of the CF community it is not ready or never will be ready for something like that and CF can't work with 100 players.

If you think that CF is going carebear just because they will enforce the TOS of the game you are completely wrong. They have to sell the game (it is not an emulator) so if they will need to punish cheaters / goldsellers / exploiters and force every player to follow the rules it is only good for me (name policy is part of the Tos).

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

The irony is not lost to me that WM is now Waste Management and you are absolute trash.

Your resident duper Fatgirl already changed his tag to that , i was thinking that it was the new guild name

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

That guild name was not offensive imo so i wouldn't  have closed the thread to have the name changed, but all the other names you guys used (or are still using on MB) are against the Tos of every game.

I take that like a warning about policy violation and i don't think that this is a carebear proof but only something that they had to do to preserve the community or do you want to have here the same level of "toxicity" that we had / have on Shadowbane?

Most of the CF community it is not ready or never will be ready for something like that and CF can't work with 100 players.

If you think that CF is going carebear just because they will enforce the TOS of the game you are completely wrong. They have to sell the game (it is not an emulator) so if they will need to punish cheaters / goldsellers / exploiters and force every player to follow the rules it is only good for me (name policy is part of the Tos).

Easy there trigger. I'm not WM. I've said it on like 4 forums you post on, keep up. WM has played by the rules here. You admit that they went a little far with their actions already. There's not a single place here that they've done anything like they've done on magicbane. So have others. I don't see the Chinese cheating, exploiting, and ddos'ing on the massive scale they have on magicbane either.

I'm assuming it's carebear for several reasons. Most of these have already been discussed here or on other forums. Also in the Bait Hall where concerns are locked.

Easy there trigger. I'm not WM. I've said it on like 4 forums you post on, keep up. WM has played by the rules here. You admit that they went a little far with their actions already. There's not a single place here that they've done anything like they've done on magicbane. So have others. I don't see the Chinese cheating, exploiting, and ddos'ing on the massive scale they have on magicbane either.

I'm assuming it's carebear for several reasons. Most of these have already been discussed here or on other forums. Also in the Bait Hall where concerns are locked.

You are one of the few that never wrote the name of any of their character / guild but you usually are on the WM bandwagon so to me you are WM until something different prove that you are not

I just wrote that for me that name wasn't offensive, i think they had to give a signal of their intention about policy violation and that was the example.

I admit that i don't know all the reasons that you think are proofs that CF is going carebear. I will try to read the forum about these "carebear" changes

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I'm just concerned about them going to far "carebear" with some social justice agenda and then dealing with consequences of what happens when people lose (people tend to lose poorly on the internet).  In SB everybody has gotten some pretty interesting "hate tells" after they have killed somebody or taken their stuff and that will carry over to this game (people get angry and say angry things) and I wonder how they will handle it.  So if some asshat loses a POI and then says some interesting combinations of custard would he be punished for those things so quickly after losing and how disheartening it would be for a lot of the soft try hards out there. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I'm just concerned about them going to far "carebear" with some social justice agenda and then dealing with consequences of what happens when people lose (people tend to lose poorly on the internet).  In SB everybody has gotten some pretty interesting "hate tells" after they have killed somebody or taken their stuff and that will carry over to this game (people get angry and say angry things) and I wonder how they will handle it.  So if some asshat loses a POI and then says some interesting combinations of custard would he be punished for those things so quickly after losing and how disheartening it would be for a lot of the soft try hards out there. 

We will see in beta (i think that hate tell will happen also there). If this is the only doubt about the "carebear way" i'm not really concerned. I'm sure that no one will be banned because "normal" hate tell, however i think that players from Shadowbane will need to think a bit before write things in chat. Shadowbane never enforced policy against verbal harrasment and things like that also when it was live but that it is not the rule in all the other games so we maybe risk a bit more than other players

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Once the game gets going and there are political forums or some form of in-game discussion I imagine the rules will be similar to Ubi.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Once the game gets going and there are political forums or some form of in-game discussion I imagine the rules will be similar to Ubi.

That will be ok for me, the good thing here is that the forum moderators will be Ace employers and not players like on Ubi.

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER