Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

The WOAT: Worst of All Time

I'm just concerned about them going to far "carebear" with some social justice agenda and then dealing with consequences of what happens when people lose (people tend to lose poorly on the internet).  In SB everybody has gotten some pretty interesting "hate tells" after they have killed somebody or taken their stuff and that will carry over to this game (people get angry and say angry things) and I wonder how they will handle it.  So if some asshat loses a POI and then says some interesting combinations of custard would he be punished for those things so quickly after losing and how disheartening it would be for a lot of the soft try hards out there.

fools dont need more mouthroom. Their behavior only serves to damage and shrink communities. If a poorly made socks talking spaz outright quits its probably best for the community.

ezgzn8.jpg

-Worst PvPer of all time is Fatboy

-Worst forum poster of all time Hard to say...they are all WM...Drogenn and Managainst time are good bets....or manshoon.

-Worst guild leader of all time  Chet because not many people can take his spaz behavior during banes.

-Worst person to not have muted in ventrilo of all time

This is between, Drogenn, Juarez, the SS GL, or Granto.  Also maybe Sgt. Grim too.  I will also give saal an honorable mention here.  Theres so many though....so so many....OH! quitegonejin and THE warmachine guys too!

Damn boy, you got to let go of that pain if you ever expect to heal. I barely even addressed you on the MB boards and you became traumatized.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.