Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyn

I think it's time

I suppose it's time I make an intro post. Everyone calls me Cyn. Been that way since WoW. Now it's almost

like I don't have a real life name lol. I have been gaming for quite a few years. Started with a rinky dink game where I met my husband and then on to Wow. Played WoW until ESO came out and have been playing it since. I am loyal to a fault, so I don't bounce between games much. I played a little GW2 but didn't get much into it. I don't mind pve, but pvp is where my heart is. Love the rush it gives me.

Now about me...hmmmm...I am a wife and mother who works full time and any free time goes to dividing my

time between spending time with them and gaming. I hate introductions lol. So yea, gonna keep it short and sweet. Just wanted to say HELLO to you fine people and can't wait until the game comes out!!!!

~Cyn

Edited by Cyn

2188b00a004d9f089005733aa8fe395994e2d0b8

I've read "drink game". Maybe it's still early in the morning here, or I have some issues. Welcome aboard!

Lol! Thanks :)

So many people call me Sora I forget my true name sometimes, hehe... I understand the feels.

Good to know I am not the only one :)

Sounds like this will be quite the game for PvP MMO fans. Welcome to the pre-game community!

I will be the best Forgemaster

I will make battle spades

I have a question: Will your EK be called Cyn City, and if so, will there be gambling?

Hahaha!!! Now that would be awesome!!!

I'm sure we can make that happen in our ek...and cyn is queen of commerce so it would most likely be a very lucrative trade..

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."