Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Muhrder

Since I was informed to do so

I was asked to discuss this here by a mod. 

So let us discuss it. During previous incarnations of the RoC members may or may not have been banned. What are the chances of it being reviewed? If it could be reviewed. Can the community request a review of an individual? 

Moderation actions by their nature are private between Art+Craft and the individual

Moderation and disciplinary actions related to specific individuals will only be discussed with the individual(s) directly involved via email at support@artcraftent.com. Do not share the contents of correspondence from Art+Craft representatives (including Support personnel, moderators or other staff members).

Edited by Canth

Can the community request a review of an individual? 

The individual(s) can ask to be unbanned.  Just send an email to support@artcraftent.com

Permanent suspensions may be appealed once after a 90- day cool-down period by contacting support@artcraftent.com.

I am confident that anyone who asks to be unbanned and offers to follow the rules will be allowed to return.  There doesn't even need to be a "community request."

Edited by Jah

I mean. Sure. But since the anonmods are generally poorly made socks morons who couldn't moderate a forum for 7 year old autistic kids. I'm sure you can see why the community could be concerned and desire to make the request. 

Which community is that?  The general community is doing just fine....

They are testing the game and/or receiving frequent updates about the ongoing progress and development of the game, and discussing things related to the game....

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Which community is that?  The general community is doing just fine....

They are testing the game and/or receiving frequent updates about the ongoing progress and development of the game, and discussing things related to the game....

The only one that will ever be relevant. 

You're an idiot. Don't post here. This is for intelligent relevant folks. Not people who's mouths are attached to mod hooligan.

I mean. Sure. But since the anonmods are generally poorly made socks morons who couldn't moderate a forum for 7 year old autistic kids. I'm sure you can see why the community could be concerned and desire to make the request. 

Comments like these won't help you anyway. There's usually a reason why someone is banned, and most of the time the general public doesn't know or care about it, so I must ask; what make's your "comrades" special and why should I care? If there was a community vote to "unban" specific people, do you think the majority of the community would care? Most likely not, therefore the community vote wouldn't work because in the end, the people who vote would be the ones involved with the banned parties. Leave it to the devs/mods to settle it.

Edited by zero2none

There was also then issue of a former moderator entering WM ventrilo and informing our bros that all banned accounts from our guild would be unbanned as per ACE.

Inquiries into this were never replied to and our guild members remain banned.

I will direct your attention again to the Rules of Conduct, specifically this section: 

Moderation actions by their nature are private between Art+Craft and the individual

Moderation and disciplinary actions related to specific individuals will only be discussed with the individual(s) directly involved via email at support@artcraftent.com. Do not share the contents of correspondence from Art+Craft representatives (including Support personnel, moderators or other staff members). 

So the answer is no. You cannot ask for, request, petition or beg for someone who has been banned to be unbanned. As VN noted (also stated in the Rules of Conduct, "Permanent suspensions may be appealed once after a 90-day cool-down period by contacting support@artcraftent.com." 

I will direct your attention again to the Rules of Conduct, specifically this section: 

Moderation and disciplinary actions related to specific individuals will only be discussed with the individual(s) directly involved via email at support@artcraftent.com. Do not share the contents of correspondence from Art+Craft representatives (including Support personnel, moderators or other staff members). 

So the answer is no. You cannot ask for, request, petition or beg for someone who has been banned to be unbanned. As VN noted (also stated in the Rules of Conduct, "Permanent suspensions may be appealed once after a 90-day cool-down period by contacting support@artcraftent.com." 

So hypothetically. If someone was banned from a previous regime under different RoC. How willing are you to reconsider lifting it? Is this simply a fluff response provided as to seem professional? Or would you give it a legitimate and fair look and actually consider doing it? Especially if the offenses do not break the current RoC. 

Primal is back under a different handle anyway, along with Doc, Xcom and many others.

And figure out their sock puppets yourself, unless one really annoys me, I like keeping people guessing.

Edited by chancellor

Primal is back under a different handle anyway, along with Doc, Xcom and many others.

And figure out their sock puppets yourself, unless one really annoys me, I like keeping people guessing.

Proof? Because only one player has consistently account hopped (more than twice) on accounts to avoid who knows what. He's in this thread (previous to my posting, tinfoilers). Xcom could care less about this game. Check his twitter feed to find out. Doc has stopped into Slack to say hi, but he called this game quits when they announced the eternal kingdoms. He only hung around to moderate and then had no reason to stay when he was no longer a moderator.

Hey, if it doesn't work the first time; try, try and try some more, until they do IP bans...  :P

Revealing IPs hasn't worked out for you in the past, adoll. And only noobs use the same IP for alts, adoll.

There was also then issue of a former moderator entering WM ventrilo and informing our bros that all banned accounts from our guild would be unbanned as per ACE.

Inquiries into this were never replied to and our guild members remain banned.

Truth. I was in there when he said it. All lies as that monkey proved to be powerless from keeping himself from getting dumpstered.