Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The atmosphere where guilds stay active in the game and not quit after the first three months. And then blame their quitting on of lack of competition.

I've definitely been shopping for some guilds. However I think it's a bit too early since I don't know which campaign game type I want to play. I personally don't think I'll like The Dregs for a few r

OP - good questions.

Still unclear on so much about the game that it's tough to say more than a general statement. I'm hoping that down the road/closer to launch I'll find a guild focused on exploring the game fully and one willing to put in some time figuring out/getting good at the game mechanics/structures.  I want a guild that is focused on teamwork and becoming proficient at working together whether it's defending a POI or scouting new territory.

For me the higher stakes of a PvP centric game makes becoming a tight knit guild with several well honed teams that cover crafting, combat, and campaigning pretty rewarding. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I lead a guild in Planetside 2, I want to transfer my guys in and play both games. Ideally we will become a banking guild.(I'm not even joking). The idea being to loan out large quantities of resources early in the campaign, then ask for x% of their income for the following month. Hopefully we can get enough people to do it, and if we do: We can say. "hey, X deadbeat isn't paying the debt, I will forgive half of all your debts if you help extract their debts... forcefully". Will it work, no. Will we try? hell ya!

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I am hoping that we can keep our small guild in Crowfall and it would be GREAT if they added sub guilds so we could pledge to a larger guild but still be our own little small guild. But in Shadowbane you had to be in a larger guild so I am not sure in Crowfall how this will work yet.

All of the above and more.   There is no reason why we can't all play this game from multiple dimensions.  Anything less is a waste of time.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Tight knit, close, organized, under 100 players. I love getting to know each person individually and learning their strengths and weaknesses so we can better form a team and work well together. Being able to actually know one another is one of the most important aspects in a guild to me. 

I've definitely been shopping for some guilds. However I think it's a bit too early since I don't know which campaign game type I want to play. I personally don't think I'll like The Dregs for a few reasons but mainly because I think friendly fire in this game is going to be a disaster.

Unfortunately all of the guilds right now seem to be in a Dregs circlejerk atm because it's the "hardcore" and trendy thing to do.

Looking for a guild with cool people that are interested in the outer ring non-friendly fire campaigns. Looking for a group of players that likes to really break down the game mechanics and PvP in a very coordinated fashion. 

I agree that currently friendly fire seems like it would be a disaster, but that's also because we can't see nameplates well enough to know if that is an enemy or a buddy right now. Shadowbane had friendly fire and it worked pretty good. Every once in a while you would look at your 'death list' and see your best friend had killed you... but that was few and far between. (and funny) It also allows for drama and drama makes great pvp imo. IE you don't like one of your guildies? KILL HIM and take his stuff... and watch the drama unfold...

But yeah, I am sure there will be different playstyles for everyone and I haven't even decided yet for sure.

I've definitely been shopping for some guilds. However I think it's a bit too early since I don't know which campaign game type I want to play. I personally don't think I'll like The Dregs for a few reasons but mainly because I think friendly fire in this game is going to be a disaster.

I have been asked the question "In what ruleset are we going to play?" a few times myself during recruitment interviews. And I answered this question every time with "I don't know yet". We're going to try and see what ruleset is the most fun for our guild and what we'll enjoy playing the most. Maybe we even end up playing them all in rotation. I honestly can't say. I don't want to pin our guild into something I don't have a clue about yet.

Especially with friendly fire involved. Like you I have a hard time seeing this work properly with the current combat system. The good thing is, most likely they will turn it off for certain campaigns, even if they are the Dregs. If it ever gets implemented that is. We don't care if it's being seen as "hardcore" or not. Not that I like using that term at all either.

We'll do what we think is most fun as a guild.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Personally for me, I know I'll be looking forward to not playing on the Dregs ruleset to begin with. Once I start to work on a second character I will though. I want to enjoy and play all aspects of the game, so forming a community to do just that may be hard. Just depends on what the people want. 

definitely the atmosphere  :lol: Ambiance!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjF1HSB-PUI

I'd be in that guild.

Aside from that, I'd be interested in being in a small (max 30ish players) mercenary guild where I am the Head Blacksmith. We'd go gain a good reputation then sell our man power to the highest bidder in a conflict. Meanwhile, I develop signature equipment for our guild that makes people jealous of how slick we are. Guild leadership would be more of a set of guidelines than any real rules or organization, with one or two people acting as the "head" of the guild determining which army we get paid by during the given week.

Edited by Alford

I will be the best Forgemaster

I will make battle spades