Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Layaway and Collector's Edition

Hello!  So as I understand things the Collector's Edition recently announced and available for pre-sale is the same as the one included with the Amber level from the Kickstarter.  I pledged during the Kickstarter at the $60 level as that was what finances allowed but once they announced the Layaway program I jumped at the opportunity to upgrade to KS Amber.

My question is this:  I know often times Collector's Editions of games only go for a limited run.  If I haven't fully paid the remaining balance on my layaway account, will I still receive the physical CE?

Thanks!

Crowfall%202%20-%20Word%20of%20Borf_zpsp

I'm pretty sure if you don't pay it completely, they will not ship it. It prevents people from getting an extremely cheap copy of a limited edition set and using it/selling it for their own gain. That's nust how I see it.

I'm pretty sure if you don't pay it completely, they will not ship it. It prevents people from getting an extremely cheap copy of a limited edition set and using it/selling it for their own gain. That's just how I see it. But that doesn't mean you won't get it eventually if you do pay it off.

Edited by code2protect

This is a bit of an edge case. You would not receive the CE until you finished paying off your layaway; however, I think we can trust that ACE is smart enough to count pending layaway upgrades into their committed box count for purposes of sizing the production run.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I have similar question. Im thinking about upgrading my account from gold to sapphire via layway option. But if i start upgrading and for example @january ACE will decide to change packages from 2015 to 2016, will i still get bonus items that were in 2015 and are missing in 2016? Or simply i get them when i pay final amount and finalize whole transaction and start date doesnt matter?

Thank you for answering that!

If you layaway a 2015 package you will get the 2015 package, as long as you finish paying for it within the layaway timeframe (18 months from the initial payment).

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully