Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Whispers, dark wings and murder - Official discussion thread

Even with the ears bobbed, the elven purists will not be happy with a hybrid elf assassin.

It would be better to keep him a pure bred elf, stay the same size of the Fae, and wear male clothing.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Awesome! Way to go not having to butcher or change the lore of the female assasins. I'm a big fan of the dark artwork you guys are using too. It's grizzly and graphic and I hope it is an indication of the art design of the game as well!

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to marry the mortal lives of these heroic icons to the immortal life they are given in the context of the actual game...

At least they are apparently taller than Fae, as there's little meaningful reason for the gods to select half breeds rather than originals if they are going to immortalize warriors.

Mechanically, they have to be comparable to female Fae though, so I don't know how they could give them differences without unbalance them.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

At least they are apparently taller than Fae, as there's little meaningful reason for the gods to select half breeds rather than originals if they are going to immortalize warriors.

Perhaps the gods are more concerned with the character and deeds of potential champions than with their purity of breed.

IhhQKY6.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to marry the mortal lives of these heroic icons to the immortal life they are given in the context of the actual game...

Different gods have different motives. Male assassins would be prime candidates for gods of irony, trickery, underdogs, etc. Or whatever gods hate normal fae society.

He's been promised already. No concept art for male druid means he could still be a satyr (fingers crossed).

I sure hope not, would refuse to play the class in that case, but...

still hoping to find out info on the male druid soon.

The male assassin has a decent story and the video for MrMike was entertaining, staff intro videos are fun to listen to at work.

Edited by Sciocco

gCWxS8u.jpg

Was wondering how they'd twist the lore to allow for Male Assassins. I'm totally satisfied with this, even if it does mean playing an emo half-fae, I'm OK with that :)

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader