Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To : Crowfall Devs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the effort of these posts/pictures.  :D

Like others have pointed out already, there should be enough information on the website and forums for you to make a decision if you want to back this game or not. If you can't decide and still in doubt after all the info we have seen, then most likely you won't like the game and/or company.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

You guys are taking this waaay too seriously,he's being witty and funny without being rude yet i see mostly negative comments.

Also,if he has intentions to pledge a big sum why not try to have a talk with them?

It'll be up to the devs to decide if they're interested on hearing him out or not,not certainly us.

I for one had a smile plastered on my face while reading all of this,so kudos to you OP,hope they'll hear you out and dissolve your doubts!

You guys are taking this waaay too seriously,he's being witty and funny without being rude yet i see mostly negative comments.

Also,if he has intentions to pledge a big sum why not try to have a talk with them?

It'll be up to the devs to decide if they're interested on hearing him out or not,not certainly us.

I for one had a smile plastered on my face while reading all of this,so kudos to you OP,hope they'll hear you out and dissolve your doubts!

Because there's hundreds of people that have pledged big sums without expecting meet & greets in return.

So you wasted some money in the past, and now want some special attention from the developers? I think ACE should use this opportunity to introduce a new pledge level where one of the rewards is Todd coming over to you, giving you a hug, and whispering "It's going to be alright" into your ears. A higher pledge level could include Natalie making an interview with you about your issues.

Because there's hundreds of people that have pledged big sums without expecting meet & greets in return.

That is indeed true.

I don't think something like this is offensive or rude to anyone,if the devs feel like hearing him out they will,otherwise they will not,no need to be so harsh to someone asking to speak to a dev.

That is indeed true.

I don't think something like this is offensive or rude to anyone,if the devs feel like hearing him out they will,otherwise they will not,no need to be so harsh to someone asking to speak to a dev.

I feel its my duty to respond to idiotic threads with no basis in reality.