Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barab

Death Server Represent !

Im from Guardians of Destiny. Epic sieging and fighting with LoD, Shoonosa and many others i cant remember the names of.

Shoonosa was not a guild.  It was the name of the capital city for Facultis Ultramique.  It was originally the capitol of Silent Tribe, until we took it.  Shoon Starym, the guild leader of FU, named the city Shoonosa, to mock Sinbad, whom had originally named the city Colossa. 

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I've never had as much fun losing as I did with Silent Tribe. I still miss the completely hogwash press releases and forum warrioring.

Hail from Mordread Proudmoore - Stormwind

So many names and memories! Silent Tribe, LoD, LordKnights, Care Bear Alliance, Free Company, Mithril Warhammers, Lok'ri, that Irekei guild I could never pronounce, Nerfed, Shipwrecked Pirates. Never had such trepidation in a game than when LoD sieged our city... and then didn't show. Good times!

I came back to SB many times after Death was taken down, but no other server (except maybe Lore Test) came up to the same standard of awesome.

Edited by M0rdred

Virakhar was the Irekei nation.

I think TSP was always on Mourning, though.

There was Vra'akar (Great anger) which was the native Mourning Irekei guild which felt disrespected by the community, hence the name. Shadowclan migrated to Mourning and we had limited interactions with them. Later on Vir'akar (Desert anger) arrived and we formed a united Irekei nation.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

There was Vra'akar (Great anger) which was the native Mourning Irekei guild which felt disrespected by the community, hence the name. Shadowclan migrated to Mourning and we had limited interactions with them. Later on Vir'akar (Desert anger) arrived and we formed a united Irekei nation.

Vir'akar Akar'akt(Not certain on the last bit) was from Death. They were the smaller portion of the Lords of Death Alliance and controlled a majority of the desert.

It has been a very long time since then and I generally just referred to them as VA.

C4sIZDW.gif

I started on Death - For the life of me I can't remember the names of my first few purely wonderful guilds. Seriously, I think I spent the first 2 years of the game running from PvP because that's what our guild leaders taught us to do.

Afraid I don't know the dates of these, but this was when Silent Tribe were still around;

ScreenShot000039%20copy.gif

I think this picture was from near the end of Death server. Caer Tempest was our city (Stormwind, sworn to LordKnights at the time).

Silent Tribe are gone, and this was during the massive war between the Care Bear Alliance and Lords of Death.

ScreenShot000139%20copy.gif

One of the LoD sieges against Lok-ri

ScreenShot000111%20copy.gif

Gathering for the siege against Colossa or Eclipse (Silent Tribe)

ScreenShot000064%20copy.gif

The day LoD didn't show against our own city (thank goodness!)

ScreenShot000141%20copy.gif

Edited by M0rdred

Oh Death server, you have so much to answer for.

I had great times playing with Free Corps and eventually forming The Black Company (TBC) with some other centaur infatuated nuts and helping kick the remnants of Lords of Death (LoD) from the server before it was closed. I played as Nantglyn (Aelfborn Ranger) and Kiger (Centaur Prelate).

Death server game me my very first PvP experience. Well actually I was ganked and robbed whilst leveling at bears by a guy I had spent the entire afternoon leveling with! I couldn't believe what had happened!

Hi to anyone that might remember me.

miasma_crowfall.jpg

Greatest server of all time, son!  Probably my most prominent memories are battling it out for what feels like years with LoD for control over big ice, and that one battle where that ST sub-guild, who's name is escaping me, resubbed to LoD in the middle of the battle and everything went to hell.

Also something about Michael Jackson.

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com