Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Barab

Death Server Represent !

Greatest server of all time, son! Probably my most prominent memories are battling it out for what feels like years with LoD for control over big ice, and that one battle where that ST sub-guild, who's name is escaping me, resubbed to LoD in the middle of the battle and everything went to hell.

Also something about Michael Jackson.

The guild was Legionarious and the leader was Stump Fireforge.

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Other than the prevalent misspelling of our name throughout, a good read!

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Death was the server where Rolling 30s was originally, right?  I started out on this server at launch, but moved to Mourning when someone hacked the server, then to Fear (Lords of Armistice), migrated to Treachery? then again back to Mourning, and then moved to Lore when those servers launched and joined up with TBH/VD/OCC

CF_Hap.png

SCOTLAND!

Death was the server where Rolling 30s was originally, right?  I started out on this server at launch, but moved to Mourning when someone hacked the server, then to Fear (Lords of Armistice), migrated to Treachery? then again back to Mourning, and then moved to Lore when those servers launched and joined up with TBH/VD/OCC

No. Death was where Lords of Death, VA, and Silent Tribe were the major powers early on. I think R30s was on Scorn. Going to check that real quick to make sure that is accurate. This post may change if I find it was on a different server.

Edit - I was correct, it was Scorn. Scorn was also the server that was hacked by R30s.

Edited by phylor

C4sIZDW.gif

No. Death was where Lords of Death, VA, and Silent Tribe were the major powers early on. I think R30s was on Scorn. Going to check that real quick to make sure that is accurate. This post may change if I find it was on a different server.

Edit - I was correct, it was Scorn. Scorn was also the server that was hacked by R30s.

This is correct

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

The best fights I experienced were against LoD. We had great standoffs with DoM scouts against our shield, dwarf warriors. Cheers from Mithril Warhammers!

Those were some of the best memories I have from Shadowbane.  The Mithril Warhammers were tough and honorable opponents.  When their city finally fell, a part of me was sad to lose such a respected enemy.  Much respect!

Sonya LoD (formerly, Sonya DOM)

I played in a couple guilds on Death including Silent Tribe and the Elitists.  Great times. One of my toons was a dwarf named Krok.

Edited by kroked

Total necro here, but I just came across this... Death Server was epic. My first guild was with Ahzrei Triakin (sp), can't remember what the hell it was called, bunch of Dutch guys. Ahzrei always got baned to hell and ended up leaving for a bit before he resurfaced in Facultus Ultrimque, if memory serves. Majority of my time was with Anthrage in the Aelfborn Nation, and the Trynthlasylna (sp). Best time gaming I have ever had to this day.

My name was Darkfyre.

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM, barab said:

Sinbad where art thou ? The greatest story never told ....

I was a pee on in  ST on death. Sinbad popped up at the start of one of the new servers on SB live (was corruption a server? Thats the name that comes up in my head) . Sinbad played for about 2 weeks in which we immediately started fighting another guild over the commander spawn before disappearing on us. Everyone else was farming for cities and leveling toons and here we were at R3 camping trees so they couldnt get commander lol. 

On 2/23/2015 at 0:24 PM, Miasma said:

Oh Death server, you have so much to answer for.

I had great times playing with Free Corps and eventually forming The Black Company (TBC) with some other centaur infatuated nuts and helping kick the remnants of Lords of Death (LoD) from the server before it was closed. I played as Nantglyn (Aelfborn Ranger) and Kiger (Centaur Prelate).

Death server game me my very first PvP experience. Well actually I was ganked and robbed whilst leveling at bears by a guy I had spent the entire afternoon leveling with! I couldn't believe what had happened!

Hi to anyone that might remember me.

Death was my first server as well, My first guild was Wizards Conclave ( I think) with Zealous Whitewood, then to FreeCorps  and then Mithrell Warhammers, before joining Deaths Advocates.

I remember Kiger from Deaths Advocates, then The Black Company, I believe. I'm glad to see you are still gaming too. My old SB nick was Oldtimer and ran a Cent Prelate as my main. Cheers.BlackCompany.jpg

Edited by cencal

I was Shektubar from Virakar Akar'akt.

On 2/16/2015 at 1:54 AM, youma said:

There was Vra'akar (Great anger) which was the native Mourning Irekei guild which felt disrespected by the community, hence the name. Shadowclan migrated to Mourning and we had limited interactions with them. Later on Vir'akar (Desert anger) arrived and we formed a united Irekei nation.

Then we proceeded to spend all our time arguing in Ventrilo until it all fell apart. We really didn't mesh well.

On 2/16/2015 at 2:57 AM, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Vir'akar Akar'akt(Not certain on the last bit) was from Death. They were the smaller portion of the Lords of Death Alliance and controlled a majority of the desert.

It has been a very long time since then and I generally just referred to them as VA.

We didn't put an apostrophe in the first word, but close enough. The second part is right. We owned the desert continent. The whole thing by the way, at least for 99.9% of the time since I joined. We may have lost a city of two in the massive battles right before the server closure, but I honestly can't remember. We only actually used two of our cities. The rest were basically just there to have summon alts stationed at them and to prevent other people from planting trees. It wouldn't have been a very memorable event to lose one. LoD owned the snow continent and undead island, and if I remember correctly had like 1 or 2 cities on the bottom tip of the mainland.

Edited by Pixelmancer