Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

Oh, but there is and it all has to do with the reply button.

Don't ruin the fun, this is by far the best thread these forums have seen. Although I'm surprised its not locked yet.

but...but...waitaminnit....

that's....reasonable...!!!

who are you and what have you done with check?

What about me makes you think I am an unreasonable person!?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Please make mikey stop before he embarrasses himself even more, or is the damage already beyond repair? 

At least he's doing one excellent PR job for this guild "Nurfed." By now I am sincerely doubting whether he is actually a member or not.

Yeah, I'll rest my case.

You do realize that pro gamers can not work at an esports dev studio right?  Conflict of interest and all of that... you would have to give up pro gaming to take a job at a studio like blizzard or riot or hirez...

Actually I don't think you realize that at all... as a matter of fact you probably don't know a single thing about professional gaming...

esports is selling out stadiums now, generating millions of viewers... step out from your sheltered carebear cave...

Edited by michaelflatley

Don't ruin the fun, this is by far the best thread these forums have seen. Although I'm surprised its not locked yet.

Not until he takes credit for inventing the internet and PvP genre, please.  This is high entertainment.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

What about me makes you think I am an unreasonable person!?

ummm...the glazed look you get when...

i didn't say YOU were unreasonable...just that you suggested a reasonable solution to the problem...

on a forum...

and then i had to check my medication...

here's your leg back, i think it came off in my hand

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

You know michael flatley's networth was estimated at over 650million?

Yeah, me and him are worth about the same.amount of money.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yeah, me and him are worth about the same.amount of money.

I highly doubt you can dance...

Please tell us you're the Mr. Michael Flatney.

Good lord man, show the man some respect and spell his name correctly pleb.

Edited by michaelflatley

For a minute or two I actually thought about posting. Then I thought ... no.

Even though a lot of things flashed through my head.

Even though Michael is not a very likeable character, I still have to give him some credit for all the typing he did today.

Gah my computer is having a bad hair day.

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

You do realize that pro gamers can not work at an esports dev studio right?  Conflict of interest and all of that... you would have to give up pro gaming to take a job at a studio like blizzard or riot or hirez...

Actually I don't think you realize that at all... as a matter of fact you probably don't know a single thing about professional gaming...

esports is selling out stadiums now, generating millions of viewers... step out from your sheltered carebear cave...

lol for dota. not for wow you lameo

Qk6jfUu.png

Good grammar makes people, or something like that. Just care, it's important. English isn't my native langauge, but why use wrong grammar? You don't even have capital letters and stuff...

lol for dota. not for wow you lameo

Dota2 didn't even sell out key arena, LoL was in staples center and a korean world cup stadium... night and day difference between a soccer stadium and one of the old small basketball venues...

As for WoW, who said WoW was the game I play professionally?  You can't play ANY esport if you are working for a big gaming studio.  But besides that, WoW was the LoL of years ago.  WoW shattered viewership numbers when it was brought on to MLG, bigger than any other game MLG had... sorta like how LoL went and shattered it again thanks to the boom in viewership accessibility through the growth of streaming platforms...

People like you are just so damn ignorant...

He used the word pleb haha confirmed 12 year old.

You tried to claim you played dota1 at the highest level and had a 50% win rate in cal-o... haha confirmed internet bser...

"Hi i'm ganked, i play support and was on a cal-i roster for 10 WHOLE days, but I definitely played at the highest level"...

It's ok though, you gave my teammates and I a good laugh over that one...

Good grammar makes people, or something like that. Just care, it's important. English isn't my native langauge, but why use wrong grammar? You don't even have capital letters and stuff...

People with rigid views that are conditioned to judge something based on grammatical efficacy aren't usually the type of people that will give you open-minded and meaningful discussions anyway.  They are too, well, rigid.... 

Edited by michaelflatley