Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

Nobody from nowhere claiming to be somebody who will quit crowfall soon after launch

Ever done anything relevant in a competitive game buddy?  Still no?

Lol, now thats fantasy, buster.

It only speaks to our greatness when our walk in the parks are "fantasy" and "farfetched" to the plebs...

Edited by michaelflatley

I think this thread needs some shuyin.  I heard he's top 200 in dota2 and the best deflar to ever play SB.

Probably can set the record straight about, uh, something.

It only speaks to our greatness when our walk in the parks are "fantasy" and "farfetched" to the plebs...

Difference is: I never said I did. Niether have you, but it's apparently your job, when you're not busy tap dancing in clown shoes.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Never heard of ya, what leet guild is this now?

I think this thread needs some shuyin.  I heard he's top 200 in dota2 and the best deflar to ever play SB.

Probably can set the record straight about, uh, something.

top 200 dota2 NA maybe lol... which means nothing...

Difference is: I never said I did. Niether have you, but it's apparently your job, when you're not busy tap dancing in clown shoes.

Difference is, I have... you haven't... yet you are too naive to realize how out of your element you will be in a game in 2015... cause it's not dead sb, and it's not halo 2 from your couch.

Edited by michaelflatley

oh god don't summon shuyin

this thread will implode and get locked and we wont be able to enjoy it further

You realize top 200 dota2 is about as impressive as "i play qb for the new york jets"....it's not upper echelon...

And of course anyone that knew anything about esports would know this..

Edited by michaelflatley

He's Top 100 Bry. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

top 200 dota2 NA maybe lol... which means nothing...

Difference is, I have... you haven't... yet you are too naive to realize how out of your element you will be in a game in 2015... cause it's not dead sb, and it's not halo 2 from your couch.

Ya, minus the entire lack of support to prove otherwise, support which would be readily available if any of your **** was true. You're a nobody gamer we've all encountered 100 times who claims to be a pro, believes he's a pro, and will eventually need to find a real job.

I was offered a position to be a tester after my stint in MMOs because I could play and wasn't an idiot (ie could write coherent critisism and critically think), I didn't take it, because I decided it would be better to get a job.

edit: No offense to the testers and guys doing the scud work in the gaming industry, I guess ride your passion? GL

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

He's Top 100 Bry. 

http://dota2stat.com/player/20331011/matches

http://dota2toplist.com/official

http://dota2toplist.com/players/17275#

Not top 200... and way way way far behind in mmr to the top....

Also from what i'm reading... he is a typical low elo feeder... blames teammates when he feeds frequently... can't hold himself accountable for his own mistakes... these kinds of players never make it to pro level.

Now please take your amateurs elsewhere... there's a difference between legitimate pros... and nobodies that are above average but nowhere near pro level.

Ya, minus the entire lack of support to prove otherwise, support which would be readily available if any of your **** was true. You're a nobody gamer we've all encountered 100 times who claims to be a pro, believes he's a pro, and will eventually need to find a real job.

I was offered a position to be a tester after my stint in MMOs because I could play and wasn't an idiot (ie could write coherent critisism and critically think), I didn't take it, because I decided it would be better to get a job.

edit: No offense to the testers and guys doing the scud work in the gaming industry, I guess ride your passion? GL

The problem is you've never encountered real pros, because you've never played in games where real pros would play... you played in sb after all the good players left, and you played halo2 console from your couch. 

Edited by michaelflatley

You realize top 200 dota2 is about as impressive as "i play qb for the new york jets"....it's not upper echelon...

ooo please start calling it "the industry."

Like "If you guys were in the industry you'd know"

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

http://dota2stat.com/player/20331011/matches

The problem is you've never encountered real pros, because you've never played in games where real pros would play... you played in sb after all the good players left, and you played halo2 console from your couch. 

No, the problem is I'm a real person and aware that anyone with an actual resume of impressive gaming feats would have a twitch stream, youtube following, vids, and blog mentions.

You have a **** ton of lumber in WoW and some korean to-be-named MMO we don't care about.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Esports? Nerd...

Heavens to betsy you people are stuck in your bubble... 

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/31/wow-archivist-indalamar-the-warrior/

Here's a fun little article for you my ignorant little prince.

Now as you read through that... just a very plain example of one of our core leadership getting hired by blizzard... I want you to think about before you read that article, how confident you were in your perception of things, and how ignorant it actually was...

I want you to ask yourself, "is it ok for me to be so convinced of things that are so opposite of reality?"

I myself can't stand ignorance... the thought of being ignorant is a nightmare for anyone who is intelligent... that's why we try to stay well-informed and well-educated...  That's why intelligent people don't sit there playing a dead game like sb, never understanding the nuances of the industry and what makes or breaks games...

I'm not going to read a Joystiq article that proves nothing. Any fool with delusions of adequacy can look up an article on the internet and claim it's about him or her.

See, just like this. In this video, I'm the girl who won: http://youtu.be/AnuuqTbEzyQ 

You're too damn busy polishing that nose of yours to keep track who is proving you wrong on which lie. I never claimed to play SB. I'm saying you were never a blip on the radar in WoW PvP, and you never worked for Blizzard. 

TL;DR: W-2 or it didn't happen. 

Edited by icywiz

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

No, the problem is I'm a real person and aware that anyone with an actual resume of impressive gaming feats would have a twitch stream, youtube following, vids, and blog mentions.

You have a **** ton of lumber in WoW and some korean to-be-named MMO we don't care about.

No... any actual professional gamer would not tie his career to a random account where he can act much more uninhibited...

You become a factor in any game yet?  still no? ouch...

I'm not going to read a Joystiq article that proves nothing. Any fool with delusions of adequacy can look up an article on the internet and claim it's about him or her.

See, just like this. In this video, I'm the girl who won: http://youtu.be/AnuuqTbEzyQ 

You're too damn busy polishing that nose of yours to keep track who is proving you wrong on which lie. I never claimed to play SB. I'm saying you were never a blip on the radar in WoW PvP, and you never worked for Blizzard. 

TL;DR: W-2 or it didn't happen. 

So you make a silly claim... I give you evidence of guildies getting hired by blizzard... and now it doesn't count... ok pleb...

God, and the term esports is so incredibly lame. Theyre trying so hard to be considered a sport they literally incorporate the word sport into their name.

I know, I hate how they are literally playing out their world championships in sports arenas and stadiums, and some are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and stuff... it's so fake and not real and irrelevant... I hate those millions of viewers too, they are all just so unreal and fake and not real like playing sb after it died or halo 2.

I mean they shouldn't call it esports, because slow gamers like yourself can't contextualize what it takes to execute 350apm for 30 minutes straight... it's just a video game to you, that's why you're casual, and play at a mediocre level...

Edited by michaelflatley