Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

No... any actual professional gamer would not tie his career to a random account where he can act much more uninhibited...

You become a factor in any game yet?  still no? ouch...

So you make a silly claim... I give you evidence of guildies getting hired by blizzard... and now it doesn't count... ok pleb...

How amazingly convienent lol. And gamer's are definitely known for being inhibited, thoughtful, controlled personalities. People definitely care what they do on random forums where some guy claims to be someone, too. Solid argument to remain a nobody.

Fact is, I was a factor in SB from launch. Fact is, you weren't. Which was the original argument, until you bailed because you were clownshoeing so hard, and somehow slipped into this "I'm a pro gamer" mantra, which you are not-surprisingly 100% incapable of backing up. Yet, 3 other people have had no issue finding evidence about the games you're invoking and their playing of them. Seems that's difficult for you to do, however.

But we will all definitely remember to refer to you as a PRO E-SPORTS CHAMPION

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

just for the Record so that folks can mark it on their calendar for future Celebrations...

me and Fugg and WM and X and others here are all agreeing on something!

now, that we are of the same mind that riverdance is gaelic for douchenozzle is not important...

what is...is that we are in agreement

how fluffy bunnies up is that?

*mind blown*

http://youtu.be/B_Lnz64vXB8

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

you seriously bragging about dota2 and wow? i beat those games in like 2 days each kid

I like you man....

How amazingly convienent lol. And gamer's are definitely known for being inhibited, thoughtful, controlled personalities. People definitely care what they do on random forums where some guy claims to be someone, too. Solid argument to remain a nobody.

Fact is, I was a factor in SB from launch. Fact is, you weren't. Which was the original argument, until you bailed because you were clownshoeing so hard, and somehow slipped into this "I'm a pro gamer" mantra, which you are not-surprisingly 100% incapable of backing up. Yet, 3 other people have had no issue finding evidence about the games your invoking and their playing of them. Seems that's difficult for you to do, however.

But we will all definitely remember to refer to you as a PRO E-SPORTS CHAMPION

Professional gamers are held to professional standards... they can not afford to speak freely anymore, just like any other athlete... You would know this... if you knew anything about esports... which you obviously don't.

No the fact is you weren't a factor... you didn't even know who nurfed was, despite us winning every pvp event in beta, and dominating 3 servers at launch...  You didn't know the best pvp guild in the entire game, which means you were from some backwater server playing with backwater newbs... that is if you even played at launch...

Uh the "3" people that have been mentioned as competitive gamers have all been easily dismantled by me... you're talking about people with mediocre dota2 mmrs and cal-o dota1 players here...

Still haven't done anything relevant in any competitive game?  damn...

Edited by michaelflatley

So you make a silly claim... I give you evidence of guildies getting hired by blizzard... and now it doesn't count... ok pleb...

You posted a link to an article.

Again, W-2 or it didn't happen.

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

just for the Record so that folks can mark it on their calendar for future Celebrations...

me and Fugg and WM and X and others here are all agreeing on something!

now, that we are of the same mind that riverdance is gaelic for douchenozzle is not important...

what is...is that we are in agreement

how fluffy bunnies up is that?

*mind blown*

http://youtu.be/B_Lnz64vXB8

Does this mean we can trade PP back?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

No... any actual professional gamer would not tie his career to a random account where he can act much more uninhibited...

I know, I hate how they are literally playing out their world championships in sports arenas and stadiums, and some are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and stuff... it's so fake and not real and irrelevant... I hate those millions of viewers too, they are all just so unreal and fake and not real like playing sb after it died or halo 2.

I mean they shouldn't call it esports, because slow gamers like yourself can't contextualize what it takes to execute 350apm for 30 minutes straight... it's just a video game to you, that's why you're casual, and play at a mediocre level...

oooo wait, you're selling out arenas? No, and you never will, you're likely well past the prime for that and you know it.

We're all aware of the impressive purses at some of the big matches in gaming now. There's people making millions, actually. But, there's very few of them, and they are a small percentage of the "pro gamer" field, and there's no guaranteed base salaries or organized bodies that arent in desperate competition to be THE  organized body. It's still a **** show, and it's still a hobby for 95% of those guys who treat it like a job. I think we all know where you fall. There's some guy in college who is high and would absolutely smoke you in whatever game you choose, and for that reason, you will continue to have no concrete evidence of any substance in the gaming industry.

The real difference is, there' a lot of guys who play in organized sporting leagues, but don't call themselves professional basketball/football/etc players because of what it actually entails beyond the technical definition. This is a concept lost on "esports."

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

oooo wait, you're selling out arenas? No, and you never will, you're likely well past the prime for that and you know it.

We're all aware of the impressive purses at some of the big matches in gaming now. There's people making millions, actually. But, there's very few of them, and they are a small percentage of the "pro gamer" field, and there's no guaranteed base salaries or organized bodies. It's still a **** show, and it's still a hobby for 95% of those guys who treat it like a job. I think we all know where you fall.

The real difference is, there' a lot of guys who play in organized sporting leagues, but don't call themselves professional basketball/football/etc players because of what it actually entails beyond the technical definition. This is a concept lost on you.

Like all good gamers I adapt... like tom brady did as he got older, like peyton manning did...

There are actually base salaries and organized bodies... so no, you aren't actually aware of anything....  League of Legends pros are all on a salary paid out from Riot to their organizations to them based on whatever contract they've signed for their organization and riot.

Kespa (korean esports ruling body) has added mandatory minimum salaries for their players as well, even though the organizations were already paying players based on salary.

In china players are signing monster contracts for playing the game of anywhere from from 200k-900k annual salary...

So please... actually get a clue... i know you are trying to tread water now, but you're in waters that are well above your head....

Edited by michaelflatley

Like all good gamers I adapt... like tom brady did as he got older, like peyton manning did...

There are actually base salaries and organized boddies... so no, you aren't actually aware of anything....

Ya you replied after the edit - you're right, there are organized bodies. Plural. There's lots of organized bodies for %+@!$#?&*^ fighting, too.

The rest of that is a joke, like your "esports" career.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Ya you replied after the edit - you're right, there are organized bodies. Plural. There's lots of organized bodies for %+@!$#?&*^ fighting, too.

The rest of that is a joke.

It's easy to deny reality, and claim esports ruling bodies like Riot games themselves are like %+@!$#?&*^ fightings rings... but reality is still reality, and you still have no clue? 

Players have been getting salaries for over a decade... and every year esports just gets more and more organized as a business... man you've really been living under that irrelevant sb rock...

Edited by michaelflatley

It's easy to deny reality, and claim esports ruling bodies like Riot games themselves are like %+@!$#?&*^ fightings rings... but reality is still reality, and you still have no clue? 

I still have no clue who you are, yes -- true.

I do picture a little kid in big red clown shoes screaming and waving his arms, frantically yelling "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY"

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Players have been getting salaries for over a decade... and every year esports just gets more and more organized as a business... man you've really been living under that irrelevant sb rock...

Oh, so you have a 6-figure gaming salary? Did you read the actual argument I put up? You're growing fast, I think it's time for size 25 clown shoes. You might be ready to move up to gold velvet.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

I still have no clue who you are, yes -- true.

I do picture a little kid in big red clown shoes screaming and waving his arms, frantically yelling "TAKE ME SERIOUSLY"

Going back to the clown thing after making some ignorant comments about esports eh?  Damn man... maybe you should just not talk about things you have no clue about?  Like esports, and sb at launch...

Oh, so you have a 6-figure gaming salary? Did you read the actual argument I put up?

Salary no?  Including sponsorships and merchandising, yes well over 100k lol...

Edited by michaelflatley

I know, I hate how they are literally playing out their world championships in sports arenas and stadiums, and some are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and stuff... it's so fake and not real and irrelevant... I hate those millions of viewers too, they are all just so unreal and fake and not real like playing sb after it died or halo 2.

I mean they shouldn't call it esports, because slow gamers like yourself can't contextualize what it takes to execute 350apm for 30 minutes straight... it's just a video game to you, that's why you're casual, and play at a mediocre level...

Tell the truth, you're the blonde kid with the power glove from The Wizard... aren't you? Srsly, ru?

Going back to the clown thing after making some ignorant comments about esports eh?  Damn man... maybe you should just not talk about things you have no clue about?  Like esports, and sb at launch...

Salary no?  Including sponsorships and merchandising, yes well over 100k lol...

Sure you do boss, suuuure you do. Lots of acknowledgement for your feats as well, we'll just never find it.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Sure you do boss, suuuure you do. Lots of acknowledgement for your feats as well, we'll just never find it.

You never found your way to a competitive game either, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I'm trying to do you a favor here, by telling you the inevitability of you not being a factor in crowfall... but you're gonna have to learn the hard way... and as I said before, with people like you, when you get dominated, you will blame the game and run off... There's a reason why you never play any truly competitive pvp games...

Edited by michaelflatley

You never found your way to a competitive game either, doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I'm trying to do you a favor here, by telling you the inevitability of you not being a factor in crowfall... but you're gonna have to learn the hard way... and as I said before, with people like you, when you get dominated, you will blame the game and run off... There's a reason why you never play any truly competitive pvp games...

You have no support to substantiate easily supportable claims. No one is taking you seriously, and this thread will be linked to every post you make in crowfall, until you quit, again, after losing 3 months in.

Im going to go back to work at a real job now.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4