Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seriously cannot wait to give you hell in-game.  

I may vehemently disagree with a lot of you about play style, and that's cool, but I just realized how even my adversaries aren't murdering the English language on these forums!   I mean, some folks

You have no support to substantiate easily supportable claims. No one is taking you seriously, and this thread will be linked to every post you make in crowfall, until you quit, again, after losing 3 months in.

Im going to go back to work at a real job now.

It seems like from all the QQing in this thread, there are plenty taking what I say seriously... lol...

Ah yes the old "i have a real job" line... a classic sign of defeat.

carbon.typefrag.com 8165 pw Tootdat

ventrilo, get in and state your case mikey

Sorry I don't go on nonfactor vents with a bunch of nobodies... i'm just not insecure enough to need to prove myself to people that just don't matter.

But i'll make you a deal... if any of you can break 2k in WoW arena, get Eagle in CSgo matchmaking, get diamond 1 in LoL.. or grandmaster in sc2... i'll come have a chat with you...  Anything to show there's actually a competent gamer somewhere there.

Edited by michaelflatley

this fool prolly too skeered

Q.E.D.

EDIT: of course...after a page, Mikey here edits theabove post so as to not look so bad

the "But i'll make you a deal..." bit wasn't there previously...

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

god damn this kid got wrecked in this thread haha

to add insult to injury...

yours is the second direct challenge Riverdance here has backed out of...

previously, after denigrating Xcom's skill level in another MOBA (LoL mebbe?), they had traded IDs and Xcom challenged him to a match...Mikey laughed at the seeming disparity...but didn't have time....while still trolling for hours

he has yet to take that still open challenge up to prove his mettle, after all how long could it take this deity of digital warfare to beat up a "pleb" or scrub or whatever?

this is yet another brick in the wall, so to speak....

gg indeed, best Thread i've seen in a while....thanx guys...

cereally...i'm all choked up here

FIQw0eP.png

to add insult to injury...

yours is the second direct challenge Riverdance here has backed out of...

previously, after denigrating Xcom's skill level in another MOBA (LoL mebbe?), they had traded IDs and Xcom challenged him to a match...Mikey laughed at the seeming disparity...but didn't have time....while still trolling for hours

he has yet to take that still open challenge up to prove his mettle, after all how long could it take this deity of digital warfare to beat up a "pleb" or scrub or whatever?

this is yet another brick in the wall, so to speak....

gg indeed, best Thread i've seen in a while....thanx guys...

cereally...i'm all choked up here

xcomvic is a silver elo lol player... his stats are so underwhelming... not worth my time sorry...

WM Vent is still waiting for you. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

So you figured out a special way to grind mobs in Wow, and got hired by blizzard. Is that noteworthy ? Yes. Does that make you good at PVP ? No.

There is no direct cause and effect relationship. Do you game a lot ? Yes, it's your job. Did you ever get to the very top in pvp in any of those games you play ? No.

For somebody who plays full time you underperform.

So you figured out a special way to grind mobs in Wow, and got hired by blizzard. Is that noteworthy ? Yes. Does that make you good at PVP ? No.

There is no direct cause and effect relationship. Do you game a lot ? Yes, it's your job. Did you ever get to the very top in pvp in any of those games you play ? No.

For somebody who plays full time you underperform.

Reading comprehension is definitely for the win bud...

xcomvic is a silver elo lol player... his stats are so underwhelming... not worth my time sorry...

we, your unworthy plebicite, understand ,O wonderous Archon of the Arena whose nose we are not worthy to pick...

do Enlighten our darkness, Saviour, we beseech thee!

EDIT:  oh hells yeah, seventh...

/golfclap

perfect!

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

we, your unworthy plebicite, understand ,O wonderous Archon of the Arena whose nose we are not worthy to pick...

do Enlighten our darkness, Saviour, we beseech thee!

I am... in ways you don't comprehend yet... but someday you hopefully will... then you'll look back and go "hey I was that guy that couldn't even contextualize pvp skill or silver elo... now i can!"

But i'll make you a deal... if any of you can break 2k in WoW arena, get Eagle in CSgo matchmaking, get diamond 1 in LoL.. or grandmaster in sc2... i'll come have a chat with you...  Anything to show there's actually a competent gamer somewhere there.

I have a granddaughter who has done the first, two grandsons that have surpassed the third. Dont know what CSgo is so cant help there.  

But two out of three?  Your challenge is fail.