Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

I have a granddaughter who has done the first, two grandsons that have surpassed the third. Dont know what CSgo is so cant help there.  

But two out of three?  Your challenge is fail.

Ok then come have them post here and we can easily determine the truth in that... just like we determined shuyinfail was not top 200, and we determined ganked was not a cal-i dota1 player...

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seriously cannot wait to give you hell in-game.  

I may vehemently disagree with a lot of you about play style, and that's cool, but I just realized how even my adversaries aren't murdering the English language on these forums!   I mean, some folks

I am... in ways you don't comprehend yet... but someday you hopefully will... then you'll look back and go "hey I was that guy that couldn't even contextualize pvp skill or silver elo... now i can!"

he...he...Responded...!!

O Majesty...you have filled me with such rapture that my descendants will praise my Name for even being noticed by One such as thee...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Was it a major game? Quake, wc, sc? Ever been number one?

Yes a couple major games actually... Not gonna tell you which games, might be too easy to connect the dots at that point :).... There are times i've been considered the best in NA, but that changes a lot depending which game you are playing and what results are happening at lan... but NA has never really been the most dominant place for esports... so even us NA pros aren't necessarily always competing at a world class level. 

NA and Sweden were dominant for Quake. Death row and Clan9

NA was not dominant for later quakes... they had a few ok players at quake live... fatal1ty was "dominant" for a while as was zero4 and some of the other people from clan Kapitol earlier on... but esports was in its infancy at that point

Edited by michaelflatley

Ya, I'm #1 ranked at counterstrike

Who else is #1 ranked?

That's nub, son.

I'm in UT 2004 top 390,000.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

oh, 1 at smash bros too, from my couch.

I'd be surprised if you could get past silver in cs...

Ya, I mean, you wouldn't need to worry about it. I compete in the top tier of the world, you're not there.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

oh, 1 at smash bros too, from my couch.

Ya, I mean, you wouldn't need to worry about it. I compete in the top tier of the world, you're not there.

Well I mean we already established you don't know anything about competitive gaming... you didn't even realize there were professional ruling bodies... including bodies like kespa that see over ALL esports for their country...

Well I mean we already established you don't know anything about competitive gaming... you didn't even realize there were professional ruling bodies... including bodies like kespa that see over ALL esports for their country...

Nah, I just like to keep a low profile on random gaming boards. I'm actually a pro. You wouldn't know what it's like, lots of emails a ****, gotta keep the head low bro. poorly made sockss serious business these days.

Dont even talk to me about kespa LOL

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4