Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

I'm the #1 Himerdinger in Brazil, JAJAJA.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

poorly made socks if I thought I was #1 in every game and making tons of money being a pro gamer I'd be telling everyone who I am

Can you please come up with a different response then calling me cal-o and uneducated tho, your running out of options quick

HfLOYLH.png

**** if I thought I was #1 in every game and making tons of money being a pro gamer I'd be telling everyone who I am

Can you please come up with a different response then calling me cal-o and uneducated tho, your running out of options quick

Why would I need a different one when they are true?  You really are cal-o... you really are from waterbury?

That's  the difference between you and I though... I can separate gaming as a profession (it's a job and any pro that's been there knows that) and gaming for fun (playing scrub games like mmorpgs), you've never done anything in games, so any chance at success and you would scream it from the top of the mountains... i might have been like that... when i was 18.... lolololol

Edited by michaelflatley

Why would I need a different one when they are true?  You really are cal-o... you really are from waterbury?

That's  the difference between you and I though... I can separate gaming as a profession (it's a job and any pro that's been there knows that) and gaming for fun (playing scrub games like mmorpgs), you've never done anything in games, so any chance at success and you would scream it from the top of the mountains... i might have been like that... when i was 18.... lolololol

Ya, you gotta be chill about it, like most professional athletes. It's a rigorous life and people don't really understand the burden of constant spotlight. When you get the upper echelon like myself, it gets easier, promise bro. You gotta come to a big city and get on on real competition though, get outta nowhere like michigan nowhere.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Says the halo 2 couch potato aim nonfactor...

bro, FIFA splitscreen is for frat boys and toddlers. You're never gonna break out of the neighborhood LAN party circuit if you waste time on that level.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

bro, FIFA splitscreen is for frat boys and toddlers. You're never gonna break out of the neighborhood LAN party circuit if you waste time on that level.

You're trying so hard to meme your way around the fact that you've never done anything in a relevant game...

I've got you so on tilt that you are multi posting now? good lord man... i feel bad for you...

Edited by michaelflatley

You're trying so hard to meme your way around the fact that you've never done anything in a relevant game...

No, I've won hundreds of thousands of dollars in real competitive play. I could actually retire now. My 401k is bankrolled and I have income properties from headshots.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

That's  the difference between you and I though... I can separate gaming as a profession (it's a job and any pro that's been there knows that) and gaming for fun (playing scrub games like mmorpgs)

my favorite thing about flatley: he's one of the top posters in the whole forum! it's kind of awesome that he claims to hate everything here, yet can't stop leaving comments. he doesn't respect CF, keeps saying it's carebear. doesn't respect any players here, because they're not as amazing as he is. and yet, who has left more posts than the vast majority of people in this whole forum? Michael Flatley.

flatley is either trolling for fun, or he's just a kid who's not getting enough attention at home. you can't really leave almost 300 comments and pretend you hate everyone here, lol. the best part is that when he refutes this and calls me a non-factor? it'll be one more comment added to his total. and that total equals: "i love being here way more than most of you"

it's ok. you can troll, pretend you're indifferent to all of this. meanwhile, we're just looking at your comment totals. that says it all, mikey.

please, tell me how irrelevant I am.

my favorite thing about flatley: he's one of the top posters in the whole forum! it's kind of awesome that he claims to hate everything here, yet can't stop leaving comments. he doesn't respect CF, keeps saying it's carebear. doesn't respect any players here, because they're not as amazing as he is. and yet, who has left more posts than the vast majority of people in this whole forum? Michael Flatley.

flatley is either trolling for fun, or he's just a kid who's not getting enough attention at home. you can't really leave almost 300 comments and pretend you hate everyone here, lol. the best part is that when he refutes this and calls me a non-factor? it'll be one more comment added to his total. and that total equals: "i love being here way more than most of you"

it's ok. you can troll, pretend you're indifferent to all of this. meanwhile, we're just looking at your comment totals. that says it all, mikey.

please, tell me how irrelevant I am.

I think as a carebear it's your job to assume the worst case scenario for anyone that upsets you... I must be a 300 pound basement dweller that sucks at PvP...

Yes because every pro wakes up and thinks "custard I don't want to go to work today, getting on my computer and playing games all day is just too hard".

I've had success in every game I've played, I just don't pretend like I'm #1 at everything.

BTW I'm #1 rated gun bound player bet you couldn't even hit a boomerang shot pleb

HfLOYLH.png

Yes because every pro wakes up and thinks "**** I don't want to go to work today, getting on my computer and playing games all day is just too hard".

I've had success in every game I've played, I just don't pretend like I'm #1 at everything.

BTW I'm #1 rated gun bound player bet you couldn't even hit a boomerang shot pleb

If you knew ANYTHING about esports... you would understand that it is a JOB for veteran pros... it isn't fun...  you think it's fun sitting there for hours a day practicing mechanics and dryrunning stuff? 

You really don't know anything about esports... which isn't surprising, cause we established you were 50% win rate in cal-o and are from waterbury...

You haven't had success... you are cal-o 50% win rate... that's not success... success is getting to a high rating, playing well, being effective... not sitting on a cal-i roster for 10 days, as a support player in a moba.

Edited by michaelflatley

I think as a carebear it's your job to assume the worst case scenario for anyone that upsets you... I must be a 300 pound basement dweller that sucks at PvP...

haha. that was your 280th comment. it's too perfect.

If you knew ANYTHING about esports... you would understand that it is a JOB for veteran pros... it isn't fun...  you think it's fun sitting there for hours a day practicing mechanics and dryrunning stuff? 

You really don't know anything about esports... which isn't surprising, cause we established you were 50% win rate in cal-o and are from waterbury...

wait, this was your 281st comment. guy who doesn't care about anything or anyone here: getting closer to the 300 post mark, lol.

I hate to give him any recognition but he's obviously a professional troll, summoned forth from the deepest pits of the darkest tubes, to wage an unrelentless battle that seemingly has no purpose, but I don't try to ponder the minds of such individuals.   The best thing to do is ignore him, I doubt he will even play Crowfall.  At least not under the name of michaelflatley.

But at the same time it's like watching a train jump the tracks right into a fireworks factory, JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

you havent shown any proof that you are any kind of factor in any game, man. so you know how to read wikipedia and gather facts about your various interests, that don't make u pro.

now you're saying MMO's are scrubby and basically not worth your time compared to FPS 'e'sports. earlier in the thread you were saying the exact opposite, that FPS didn't matter (halo 2) and MMO's (WoW) are amazing and godlike and trying to impress everyone about how you know someone that has a job at blizzard. but oh wait? thats a scrubby company making silly MMO's that don't matter, tho right?

you fellas know what we got on our hands? WE GOT A FLIP FLOPPER!!!

u lame

get outta town

Qk6jfUu.png