Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

Your right, people are in esports for the money not because they have fun, they actually hate the games they play.

I would know, I'm a top twitch streamer but I don't have fun playing any games but people still donate

I'm so esports

HfLOYLH.png

I hate to give him any recognition but he's obviously a professional troll, summoned forth from the deepest pits of the darkest tubes, to wage an unrelentless battle that seemingly has no purpose, but I don't try to ponder the minds of such individuals.   The best thing to do is ignore him, I doubt he will even play Crowfall.  At least not under the name of michaelflatley.

But at the same time it's like watching a train jump the tracks right into a fireworks factory, JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY

I literally will play crowfall literally on this name... and it's literally going to make some of you ragequit when you literally see how you literally never stood a literal chance...

playing shadowbane after all the good players left isn't going to help you at all in crowfall.

Your right, people are in esports for the money not because they have fun, they actually hate the games they play.

I would know, I'm a top twitch streamer but I don't have fun playing any games but people still donate

I'm so esports

You literally keep showing how little you know about the esports climate... pros get burned out and retire quite often...

you havent shown any proof that you are any kind of factor in any game, man. so you know how to read wikipedia and gather facts about your various interests, that don't make u pro.

now you're saying MMO's are scrubby and basically not worth your time compared to FPS 'e'sports. earlier in the thread you were saying the exact opposite, that FPS didn't matter (halo 2) and MMO's (WoW) are amazing and godlike and trying to impress everyone about how you know someone that has a job at blizzard. but oh wait? thats a scrubby company making silly MMO's that don't matter, tho right?

you fellas know what we got on our hands? WE GOT A FLIP FLOPPER!!!

u lame

get outta town

No I am saying mmorpgs aren't what professional gamers play for a living.  It is a casual genre to relax and enjoy games as games...

halo2 didn't matter because it was a console fps... the skill-ceiling is quite low in console fps, any competitive gamer knows this... this is why companies avoid cross platform servers like the plague... console gaming is lucrative market... they can't have it being shown as the inferior platform...

I also never said MMOs are godlike, I actually have said many times, that you shouldn't criticize games unless you are good at them though... which is why I laugh when cal-o newbs try to diss wow, because they couldn't even succeed in a game that they hate on, and it's probably why they hate on it... because when people suck at games, they generally blame the game.

Edited by michaelflatley

I literally will play crowfall literally on this name... and it's literally going to make some of you ragequit when you literally see how you literally never stood a literal chance...

playing shadowbane after all the good players left isn't going to help you at all in crowfall.

Only if you write all of this down into a novel, literally.

No, but practice some more and hit me up on here, I might be able to get you into some regional matches and help you get a foot in the industry door

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

If you tell us how much you don't care about anything here just 17 more times? you'll be at post number 300, lol.

I hate to give him any recognition but he's obviously a professional troll, summoned forth from the deepest pits of the darkest tubes, to wage an unrelentless battle that seemingly has no purpose, but I don't try to ponder the minds of such individuals.   The best thing to do is ignore him, I doubt he will even play Crowfall.  At least not under the name of michaelflatley.

But at the same time it's like watching a train jump the tracks right into a fireworks factory, JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY

Who other than WM has the power to summon trolls like this?  He isn't one of ours so I can only assume that ACE built there studios on an ancient burial ground and disturbed his slumber.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Who other than WM has the power to summon trolls like this?  He isn't one of ours so I can only assume that ACE built there studios on an ancient burial ground and disturbed his slumber.

WM some nonfactor group of washed up gamers who think they are #hardcore I assume?  Yet have never done anything in any relevant game?

you know it's bad when neither OPP nor WM even wants to take credit for such an epic troll...

such a delightful surprise

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

WM some nonfactor group of washed up gamers who think they are #hardcore I assume?  Yet have never done anything in any relevant game?

Here's the thing, mikey: right now, in a forum of thousands, you're the #9 top poster. The next person above you is at 290 posts. So, if you contradict yourself just six more times, you'll be tied for 8th place (in a forum you claim to not care about). Don't stop now...dude, six is nothing.

Edited by dead sparrow

you know it's bad when neither OPP nor WM even wants to take credit for such an epic troll...

such a delightful surprise

Maybe this is one of the Devs harassing us while day drinking from the janitorial closet?

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Maybe this is one of the Devs harassing us while day drinking from the janitorial closet?

well, as i have said previously...and the Devs own trolling wiht these roll out teases proves...

the Crow is a cruel birdy

but nah...they have that certain something...i know...Imagination and Creativity...that's it

that's what's missing, i still think it's ROFL.exe 2.0...it smells like a bot with all the repetitive regurgitations...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Xcomvic exposed.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Xcomvic exposed.

I said Devs, not a Mod. 

wiDfyPp.png

halo2 didn't matter because it was a console fps... the skill-ceiling is quite low in console fps, any competitive gamer knows this... this is why companies avoid cross platform servers like the plague... console gaming is lucrative market... they can't have it being shown as the inferior platform...

This is a whole new level of stupid, I sincerely hope you are trolling but I literally think you are serious and I feel bad for you.

HfLOYLH.png

I remember when wolfpack was giving r30s special inside information... and then one of the r30s players used it to dupe when the game launched...

This is a whole new level of stupid, I sincerely hope you are trolling but I literally think you are serious and I feel bad for you.

It doesn't surprise me you would think that is stupid... when it is infact reality lol...

Edited by michaelflatley

#1 ranked in forumbane.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

#1 ranked duper in Shadowbane.

SWrkfdj.jpg