Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

ann arbor sucks. It's like a ****ty Austin/Berkley/Chapel Hill/Madison with a worse school, snow, and a poverty-stricken state on its back.

Good football though.  Well, not lately, lmao.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Wait, so you are actually bragging about your guild duping in shadowbane? To a bunch of shadowbane players? Just to be clear.

Nation =! guild... man you really were newb at shadowbane lol...  Some of us don't need to exploit to win...

Edited by michaelflatley

Nation =! guild... man you really were newb at shadowbane lol...  Some of us don't need to exploit to win...

So which is it, your nation was cool because they had inside info on duping? And then went on to get wiped 3 months into the game.

Or you're above duping but were in a nation you said duped?

Pick a stance bro, you'll never reach my level in CS:GO with this kind of indecisiveness

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

So which is it, your nation was cool because they had inside info on duping? And then went on to get wiped 3 months into the game.

Or you're above duping but were in a nation you said duped?

Pick a stance bro, you'll never reach my level in CS:GO with this kind of indecisiveness

Cool?  It was speaking to wolfpack's buddy buddy incompetence...

Which may have carried over here from what i've heard from some old connections...

Edited by michaelflatley

15ytdsw.jpg

I feel like a cheerleader minus the pom-pons and the day after pill regrets.

Edited by seventhbeacon

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Ha! This thread is pure heart warming stuff right here.

I love to see how you guys do your bonding sessions. Get it on and get it over with.

Us girls just like a cat fight, then hiss at each other. :D

I don't even wanna think about crossed swords ... don't make me go there.

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

And you duped yourself into thinking you were relevant... but have never done anything in a relevant game at a relevant time to any relevant level..

Can't be more relevant than world class progamer and shadowbane in game and forum world champ

GOML

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

And you duped yourself into thinking you were relevant... but have never done anything in a relevant game at a relevant time to any relevant level..

This also doesn't make sense btw. Duping modifies ingame items. What you're proposing is medically impossible sir. Shenanigans.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

SkippyBojangle - PS4

If two trolls begin to troll each other who is the one that's getting trolled?

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."