Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

If two trolls begin to troll each other who is the one that's getting trolled?

Great, now I can't get Alec Guiness' voice out of my head.  "Who's the greater troll, the troll or the troll that trolls him?"

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

If two trolls begin to troll each other who is the one that's getting trolled?

There's only one troll here... and then there are a bunch of gullible washed up nobodies that are acting like they are trolls now because they are trying to save face after getting worked real hard.

The fact is that Mikey is Lordbaldur, a Swedish teen who lives with his parents (his mom is homeschooling him) and has no real life friends, which is why he sits on the net literally all day trolling. (It's a fact, fyi).

Edited by nefastus

There's only one troll here... and then there are a bunch of gullible washed up nobodies that are acting like they are trolls now because they are trying to save face after getting worked real hard.

good news, mikey: you just made comment #291, which puts you in 8th place for most posts all time! congrats, broseph. in this forum you say you don't like...you've commented more than thousands and thousands of other people. I mean, if you're going to contradict yourself...go big. I like it. Flatley post #300 is just 9 away, I think you'll get there in the next 10 minutes at this rate, lol.

Edited by dead sparrow

oh no you did get me in the beginning, it's just sad that even after being so handily ousted, you continue your efforts.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

Already made this accusation several pages back. GOML

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

good news, mikey: you just made comment #291, which puts you in 8th place for most posts all time! congrats, broseph. in this forum you say you don't like...you've commented more than thousands and thousands of other people. I mean, if you're going to contradict yourself...go big. I like it. Flatley post #300 is just 9 away, I think you'll get there in the next 10 minutes at this rate, lol.

actually, I just noticed...flatley's next comment? will tie him with #7 on the all time commenter list, so I hope he makes it a good one.

Yes I'm guessing that he wants it to be his only genuine claim to fame ...  #7 on the forumbane. Geez I bow to his worthiness. I think I've just found my true love. Someone that can aspire to unthinkable trolling heights. It just warms me all over :P

288mqgz.png

The fact is that Mikey is Lordbaldur, a Swedish teen who lives with his parents (his mom is homeschooling him) and has no real life friends, which is why he sits on the net literally all day trolling. (It's a fact, fyi).

He must be loadin some extra stink for ya

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

I'm actually not lordbaldur but ok, but lordbaldur is actually in barcelona right now partying like a madman... 

But I do find it amusing that you would try to personally attack lordbaldur with untrue claims about his life...  and then claim I was him... all based on the fact that you were too carebear for an irc channel.

But hey, just like a lot of the other carebears here, who needs reality, when you can just get dominated by someone and then sit there telling yourself he is the devil to make yourself feel better...

"Well he mighta crapped all over my cal-o status, but his mom wears combat boots "

Edited by michaelflatley

He must be loadin some extra stink for ya

Just know who he is as he did the same trolling before DF beta/release plus he's indicated numerous times that it's him. One of the most mentally scared and lonely people to ever cross.

Edited by nefastus

Just know who he is as he did the same trolling before DF beta/release plus he's indicated numerous times that it's him. One of the most mentally scared and lonely people to ever cross.

I cant sit here and let you throw out ad hominems towards lordbaldur when he isn't here to defend himself... you're just sad man... you're so riled up that you're just taking wild shots hoping one lands...  Baldur is like 21 years old... he didn't even play shadowbane... 

Baldur is like 21 years old... he didn't even play shadowbane... 

Even if you aren't him, you don't sound like you played either

I literally will play crowfall literally on this name... and it's literally going to make some of you ragequit when you literally see how you literally never stood a literal chance...

playing shadowbane after all the good players left isn't going to help you at all in crowfall.

You literally keep showing how little you know about the esports climate... pros get burned out and retire quite often...

That post was sponsored by the word literally. 

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

Ok Mikey has had his fun playing 'guess who I am' and nobody knows... speaks in volumes itself.

I'm also taking exception that he's throwing the Carebear title around too freely because I want that title.

Carebear is MINE Mike. Just walk away.

288mqgz.png

Even if you aren't him, you don't sound like you played either

Dominated the game while it was alive, the fact of the matter is that shadowbane was a flash in the pan, the game flopped very hard, after it died the good players moved on, all that was left were the nobodies, finally able to experience the game because the good players were all gone so they were no longer oppressed. 

Ok Mikey has had his fun playing 'guess who I am' and nobody knows... speaks in volumes itself.

I'm also taking exception that he's throwing the Carebear title around too freely because I want that title.

Carebear is MINE Mike. Just walk away.

Whatever m8

Edited by michaelflatley

This is the thread that never ends. It goes on an on my friends.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg