Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seventhbeacon

"who Is This Guy?" Aka The Thread Formerly Known As "just Realized Why I'm Liking This Forum"

He's a pro gamer now lmao!!!!

You need to learn the Internet bro, your falling back on calling my city uneducated and saying you know someone that works at blizzard.

Next he's gonna be the owner of an esports team watch

Uh... i've never not been a pro gamer... i haven't hid the fact that ive played competitively at all on these forums... lol

Unlike you who had a 50% winrate in cal-o and is claiming he played at the highest level lololol.

especially when you go back and edit your own posts

I edit to add so i dont multi post... not to change...

Edited by michaelflatley

I really hope you're like 15, but you can't be based on the timeline.

But this is awesome

So my guildies get hired by blizzard for dominating at games... you guys play dead SB... one guy has a 50percent win rate in cal-o.... this isn't awesome... i wish good pvpers followed crowfall,  now that would be awesome.

Edited title so that the conversation can no longer be considered derailed.  I have no idea what any of the terminology being thrown around even means, but just the same...

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Edited title so that the conversation can no longer be considered derailed.  I have no idea what any of the terminology being thrown around even means, but just the same...

best....laugh....of...the....Day!!

/golfclap

and that's saying something coming from me...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Its like a dozen fish caught on one hook...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Its like a dozen fish caught on one hook...

now now...not all of us grabbed that bait...

but yeah...i don't mind griefing the fisherman a bit...

EDIT: but i gotta say...everytime since the first day ol Mikey showed up, when he types all i hear is this - http://youtu.be/Gt6AGPo1OtY

and the clip makes more sense, imo...

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

lemme guess u were a ret pally when burning crusade came out and PWNED EVERYONE? are you seriously gonna come here to an open world pvp game and claim glory upon a game that instances their pvp? r u serious.

Before I got to the "me and my guildies were so good we got hired by Blizzard" post, this post said "We could ask Flatley which WoW server he played on, but somehow I think he'd make time to look up which ones are PvP before he replies. :)"

Now that I've seen the ever-expanding claims of working for Blizzard and making a living off being a pro gamer, I'm just going to ask if anyone can help me Photoshop some Riverdance shoes onto this picture...

disney-graphics-pinocchio-329861.gif

Edited by icywiz

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

We could ask Flatley which WoW server he played on, but somehow I think he'd make time to look up which ones are PvP before he replies. :)

Heavens to betsy you people are stuck in your bubble... 

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/05/31/wow-archivist-indalamar-the-warrior/

Here's a fun little article for you my ignorant little prince.

Now as you read through that... just a very plain example of one of our core leadership getting hired by blizzard... I want you to think about before you read that article, how confident you were in your perception of things, and how ignorant it actually was...

I want you to ask yourself, "is it ok for me to be so convinced of things that are so opposite of reality?"

I myself can't stand ignorance... the thought of being ignorant is a nightmare for anyone who is intelligent... that's why we try to stay well-informed and well-educated...  That's why intelligent people don't sit there playing a dead game like sb, never understanding the nuances of the industry and what makes or breaks games...

Edited by michaelflatley

"the inky dark of the darkest kind darken the sun into darkness"

or something like that...Theod...wow, hadn't thought of him in forever....

you keep doing that to me ya damned zombie

Gah!...git yer undead  right. We are necromancers, Lords of the dead, undead knights...not mindless flesh eaters!(Zombies)

We be all smarts n stuff!!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Gah!...git yer undead  right. We are necromancers, Lords of the dead, undead knights...not mindless flesh eaters!(Zombies)

We be all smarts n stuff!!

sorry...Liches...

who the hell knew that necrophiliacs could be so....so....so PC.....

FIQw0eP.png

This is in off-topic for a reason. I haven't looked at the whole thread, but as long as no one is personally attacking or being abusive in nature, the randomness of topics can go on.

If you see anything you think should be reported, REPORT it.

Let's not keep locking threads down just for the sake of closing them. If you have a valid concern of the state of a particular thread, please report it, so the moderators can do their job. Too many threads/posts to be 100% always.

Have a nice night!

This is in off-topic for a reason. I haven't looked at the whole thread, but as long as no one is personally attacking or being abusive in nature, the randomness of topics can go on.

If you see anything you think should be reported, REPORT it.

Let's not keep locking threads down just for the sake of closing them. If you have a valid concern of the state of a particular thread, please report it, so the moderators can do their job. Too many threads/posts to be 100% always.

Have a nice night!

I think you should definitely look through this thread... because people are using "wonderful person" and "%+@!$#?&*^" in a derogatory manner which is unacceptable...

Recently a holiday for a great man that was against prejudice was celebrated in the great US of A.. we do not need hate speech flying around these forums.

If people can't handle the doses of reality being administered to them, I have to imagine there are better alternatives than resorting to hate speech...

Edited by michaelflatley

Please make mikey stop before he embarrasses himself even more, or is the damage already beyond repair? 

At least he's doing one excellent PR job for this guild "Nurfed." By now I am sincerely doubting whether he is actually a member or not.

None, gotten about 4 offers, but when you make money playing games for a living why quit if you can still hang at the top?

Hey man how many games hired you for your gaming skills?

Correct... im a pro gamer, i could not have worked at blizzard while being a pro gamer.

Uh... i've never not been a pro gamer... i haven't hid the fact that ive played competitively at all on these forums... lol

Unlike you who had a 50% winrate in cal-o and is claiming he played at the highest level lololol.

I edit to add so i dont multi post... not to change...

Yeah, I'll rest my case.

Edited by nehemia

My god there's no stopping him.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

sure there is...just play this...

http://youtu.be/h-rn_gC8-0w

and he is compelled to riverdance....that ought to wear him out, cuz esports are so great for the cardio you know...

worth a try

FIQw0eP.png

Oh, but there is and it all has to do with the reply button.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg