Wormguy666

Warrior Nation

Does anyone remember this guild? I can't exactly remember the server it was on, but I do recall this guild being the reason I really got into Shadowbane. I just really enjoyed the "gang" mentality of join us or be destroyed. They would go town to town and either make people swear under them, or destroy the city. They were pretty damn good at it. If memory serves me right, they caused so much havoc that there was an alliance of guilds that formed on the other continents that eventually made a gargantuan war and eventually took them down. I'm really hoping a similar thing is available in Crowfall. 

Does anyone remember this guild? I can't exactly remember the server it was on, but I do recall this guild being the reason I really got into Shadowbane. I just really enjoyed the "gang" mentality of join us or be destroyed. They would go town to town and either make people swear under them, or destroy the city. They were pretty damn good at it. If memory serves me right, they caused so much havoc that there was an alliance of guilds that formed on the other continents that eventually made a gargantuan war and eventually took them down. I'm really hoping a similar thing is available in Crowfall. 

I believe Indianburn or some other guy is from WN still. magicbane.com he posts under that name.

WNx! I haven't heard that name in a while!  I'm friends with a couple of guys who played there. I still talk to Joe (Ace/Webedeadly).  I haven't talked to Nick in a while.

Edited by cmurder

WxN arcticwolf and a few others keep bumping into us on different games, try to mass recruit (but no one joins them) and they quit the game within weeks.  Watched it happen in ArcheAge and GW2 most recently.

the mongolians of SB.

I know its an old thread, but I played with WN for a short time. I dont remember much of anything from it. Bits and pieces come back seeing names being tossed around. Those were the good days!

Getting to the party late as well. I played with the first Warrior Nation from their start on Shadowbane. I played the Bladeweaver Elf Asharn who later joined the elite shock troops of Warrior Nation, The Legion of Savant (Savant was WN capital city). Crazy days, I still remember our battle on ice island vrs the GM's and that giant god of war... I came up to his ankle... we lost that fight, but the god of wars ankle was cut up for sure that day.

On 10/14/2015 at 10:51 PM, Rydr said:

Wasn't apart of WN but was part of the Ice Alliance(Dominion and Solus Gens) that took down WN. Good times.

And Order of The Blade, and Vita Brevis, and Storm of 4, and half the other guilds on the server.  IA takes the credit for this primarily, but they did it with the help of most of the server (after all why not?). Not a bad deal though, to the victor goes the spoils, and they did end up getting most of the spoils.  Which is why 4 months later the entire server turned on them too. (and lost).  Then ScornDeath came and wiped us all out.