Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Handies

Can We Shadowbaners Agree

to not have many banes(temp term) on a guild go live all in the same day? 

It was not too long ago that I had 7 banes in a row on the same day. That would not have been so bad if they were spread out a few days, but they were not. So cmon. guys. We are getting older and most of us have jobs and families to deal/handle. 

No more of that poorly made socks ok? :P

It was not too long ago that I had 7 banes in a row on the same day. That would not have been so bad if they were spread out a few days, but they were not. So cmon. guys. We are getting older and most of us have jobs and families to deal/handle.

No more of that **** ok? :P

No chance.

Which cities are yours and on what server?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I would have to say you disgruntled off a lot of people if you got baned back to back 7 times.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

No more of that **** ok? :P

there will be a lot of guilds.  My hope is that it will not be that easy to acquire that many towns to have to worry about being baned; if territoriality is factored that is.

If someone does manage to accomplish this, they would of course become a natural target.

That said, chain baning can be answered in kind, by several guilds upon the one offending.  Can you build the alliance to kick the offenders?

This is the political aspect of the game :)

I for one loved carpet banes. Rushing from one to the next.

Of course, I had a lot more time back then.

haha you have a serious girlfriend.

Time to change your name to Old Spice

Edited by yoink

aeei5jG.png

I for one loved carpet banes. Rushing from one to the next.

Of course, I had a lot more time back then.

Carpet banes were also way into server life. They aren't the norm lol

Yes, totally a care bear.. No, you found someone who does enjoy spending his whole time on a game doing banes.

Lol I guess I can agree with that. :) although I think I spent my whole time not at a bane sitting at a mine checking track just in case someone decided to pvp that day.

Before kids, wife RL kicking in... carpet banes all day long. Now i am more of a bane a week kind of guy.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."