Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thunderous Wonderous

Because the cool kids are doing it.

What's good, people? 

Figured this would be a good place to make my first post on the forums, so here I stand. I heard about CF through a Team Fortress 2 Highlander teammate, and I have to say, I am pleased with what CF promises.

I used to play WoW back in the good old days of Burning Crusade -> (Early) Witch King, and I always enjoyed playing with my guild buds, running low levels through Scarlet Monastery. I stopped playing when I got tired of guild hopping as each one dissolved, and friends stopped logging in. Rose tinted glasses fit so well sometimes, yah' know?

For the past couple years, I've been getting back into communities. I started by joining a Planetside 2 outfit, AoD. Most recently, I started playing on competitive TF2 Highlander teams.

It was after watching a few episodes of Log Horizon this summer I realized that I wanted to get back into MMORPGs, and I heard a lot of good stuff about the developer team working on a little game called Crowfall. You may have heard of it.

If I sound a bit formal I'd like to blame the engineering degree I'm working on right now. Sleep deprivation, caffeine, and calculus are a potent mix. PM me your electric flux equations. 

But yeah, I guess that's it! Time for a bit of escapism, yes? I'm looking at joining a guild right now. Size isn't much of an issue, and If I have to play more seriously, or even roleplay, I'm down!

My most excellent resume:

Experience with:

• Leading squads/platoons in PS2
  • Dungeon raids for WoW (might be rusty with those mechanics though)
  • Coordinating team tactics from TF2

Familiar with:

• Ventrilo
  • Mumble
  • Teamspeak

Looking forward to playing with you all at Beta 2! I plan on playing Templar at the moment. 

Oh also here's my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MilkforEveryone/    If I'm not in a competitive match, and you ever want to play some TF2, lemme know!

Allow me to be first to welcome you to the forums, Thunderous! I hope you find a guild that suits you! Especially if that guild turns out to be mine... *coughcough* Anyway, Hope to see many more posts from you, and may the Formulas be with you!

7111d4fea662ddcedc732a7b7c3ebe1e.png

Welcome to the Crowcaine forums!

Take a look around at the guilds, or even make a post in the LFGuild thread. :D

You say you like community building, so check out the first Community EK - The Free Lands of Azure

Also take a peek at the fansite TheDregs they got some cool stuff including a very comprehensive wiki, and even a streamer directory that shows most of the Crowfall streamers.

OS_Sig3.png

Welcome my friend! 

If you ever want a long lasting guild, come take a look at GOW. We're a small, but skilled guild of serious pvpers that have been around since the ShadowBane days. 

Don't forget to check AngryCrows, another fan site (better than TheDregs if you ask me ^_^) which is more suited for 'proper' discussions about the game and guild to guild communication. 

It was after watching a few episodes of Log Horizon this summer I realized that I wanted to get back into MMORPGs, and I heard a lot of good stuff about the developer team working on a little game called Crowfall. You may have heard of it.

Welcome to the forums :)

If you're looking for other "Guild" themed anime's, or ones that pertain to MMO's. You can also try Sword Art Online or Overlord, which just finished this season

Edited by cuddlesthepanda

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

What's good, people? 

Figured this would be a good place to make my first post on the forums, so here I stand. I heard about CF through a Team Fortress 2 Highlander teammate, and I have to say, I am pleased with what CF promises.

I used to play WoW back in the good old days of Burning Crusade -> (Early) Witch King, and I always enjoyed playing with my guild buds, running low levels through Scarlet Monastery. I stopped playing when I got tired of guild hopping as each one dissolved, and friends stopped logging in. Rose tinted glasses fit so well sometimes, yah' know?

For the past couple years, I've been getting back into communities. I started by joining a Planetside 2 outfit, AoD. Most recently, I started playing on competitive TF2 Highlander teams.

If I sound a bit formal I'd like to blame the engineering degree I'm working on right now. Sleep deprivation, caffeine, and calculus are a potent mix. PM me your electric flux equations. 

But yeah, I guess that's it! Time for a bit of escapism, yes? I'm looking at joining a guild right now. Size isn't much of an issue, and If I have to play more seriously, or even roleplay, I'm down!

My most excellent resume:

Experience with:

• Leading squads/platoons in PS2
  • Dungeon raids for WoW (might be rusty with those mechanics though)
  • Coordinating team tactics from TF2
Familiar with:

• Ventrilo
  • Mumble
  • Teamspeak
Looking forward to playing with you all at Beta 2! I plan on playing Templar at the moment. 

Oh also here's my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MilkforEveryone/    If I'm not in a competitive match, and you ever want to play some TF2, lemme know!

Remember inductance and capacitance cancel each other.

eflux.gif

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Allow me to be first to welcome you to the forums, Thunderous! I hope you find a guild that suits you! Especially if that guild turns out to be mine... *coughcough* Anyway, Hope to see many more posts from you, and may the Formulas be with you!

Thanks for the invite, I do plan on kicking around the forums! Ricola?

Welcome to the Crowcaine forums!

Take a look around at the guilds, or even make a post in the LFGuild thread. :D

You say you like community building, so check out the first Community EK - The Free Lands of Azure

Also take a peek at the fansite TheDregs they got some cool stuff including a very comprehensive wiki, and even a streamer directory that shows most of the Crowfall streamers.

When I first checked out the forums, posts about The Free Lands of Azure are what caught my attention the most. I feel like Crowfall's sandbox approach to player community building has the potential to make some incredible groups of people. Thanks for the reply!

Welcome my friend! 

If you ever want a long lasting guild, come take a look at GOW. We're a small, but skilled guild of serious pvpers that have been around since the ShadowBane days. 

Don't forget to check AngryCrows, another fan site (better than TheDregs if you ask me ^_^) which is more suited for 'proper' discussions about the game and guild to guild communication. 

Thanks for the invite! Are these forums as populated as this one?

Welcome to the forums :)

If you're looking for other "Guild" themed anime's, or ones that pertain to MMO's. You can also try Sword Art Online or Overlord, which just finished this season

Good to be here! Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check 'em out. I need some good shows to watch while I study.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!

Eeeeey, glad to be aboard.

Woe woe woe....let's all calm down. He's a only a Beta player unlike us uber elite Alphas!

*looks at diamond/blood stone pre Alphas*

x(

*walks away in shame*

Why must I be scorned so? Maybe if engineering textbooks didn't cost hundreds of dollars...

Remember inductance and capacitance cancel each other.

eflux.gif

You know, when my physics professor first taught my class about flux, he didn't use this equation at all. He used this unbelievable board-spanner that used integration to find the rate of flow of the E-fields through the plane's area derivative, at the angle's integral. It was something ridiculous like that, and I don't think I've ever seen a more horrified classroom. Thanks for the greetings.

Thank you for the correspondence everyone! I hope I sound sincere when I say I look forward to getting to know you guys in here, and eventually on the battlefield. Thank you as well for the invites to those who sent them (I'll review my options soon). Maybe I'll make a LFG post as NocturnalDemise suggested, but I'll hold on to all the other invites too! I feel like CF has the potential to be something truly amazing.

The fan-sites aren't as popular as the main forums (although the dregs site likes to brag that they are the best, most popular, etc (they aren't)), but they're all a great place for some extra information or discussion. 

Edited by zero2none