Find results in...

First look: Castles! - Official discussion thread

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this majestic greybox beauty with huuuuge tracts of land!    Also in this update: "Playtestimonials" from Arawulf, Valor and RealBlankSpace PLUS new wallpapers to download and enjoy.   

Should have had a more obvious caption: These testimonials are from real life testers and are not being portrayed by paid actors.   I just don't want people to get confused.

Selling placeable furniture and doodads for the buildings would be a great way to generate some extra dough.

Check out this majestic greybox beauty with huuuuge tracts of land! 

Also in this update: "Playtestimonials" from Arawulf, Valor and RealBlankSpace PLUS new wallpapers to download and enjoy. 

FULL STORY

As long as you don't put my castle in a swamp... though, I think I'd rather just sing...

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Selling placeable furniture and doodads for the buildings would be generate some extra dough.

Ow yes, for sure! Besides crafting them it would be great if you could buy them too. This is no p2w, because it's EK only.

PS: Link to the new wallpapers: https://crowfall.com/#/media

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Selling placeable furniture and doodads for the buildings would be a great way to generate some extra dough.

I'm curious how housing cosmetics that you purchase are going to function.  That's a lot of little houses to populate with furnishings.  Hopefully buying "Painting of a Beautiful Tully" will allow for multiple placements.

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

I'd like to see the strategies made to defend or attack these castles, including the layers that sieging would take, meaning having to take down the outermost wall to take the main town before you would have to siege the middle walls to take the high town, then the innermost walls for the castle.

Also to note, the height of the towers is not only to the archer's advantage, but also the gliding Assassins who need high places to take off from. In reverse, it makes it hard for Assassin's to sneak through the castle, even if they could get past the outer walls.

Edited by Dondagora

if we are going to have such huge castles,a lot more than wound licking will happen all over the place  ^_^

That thing looks huge! I would be the type of guy to accidently fall off tho :/

I'll be the naked druid dancing sexy on the lower left balcony to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZ5tfUQK_w
Summoning thorny rosebushes for the cornered enemies who decide jumping from the highest balcony is the right thing to do.
soft landing guaranteed  :wub: