Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mal

Hili Rheim

For anyone who played on test server you'll probably recognize the name.   Just wanted to let everyone know that Hili died last night.  Seems to be a heart attack that caused his death.  :(

I am sad about that.

But if he had a good friend like you, then there are no regrets to have.

I am really happy about this place here.

From my point of view, I think we are all here, the people who gathered here, because somewhere we feel the same towards this game project, meaning we are feeling the same somewhere about stuff thats important to us.

This means we all have probably something in common, something which is very important to us, calling us here to gather.

So I consider/view everybody coming here by general as a person I am on friendly terms with.

So if you want to talk about something or anything on your mind, about your time spent together with him and what kind of person he has been, I would be glad to listen to what you would like to share.

Feel free to contact me whenever you want.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Yes, having a great humor is always a sign of good character.

Which games did you play together? In these 11 years you must have had much fun together.

I believe he enjoyed it the same way like you did, and had always hold these memories dear.

Yes thats the right point of view, being glad that you were able to meet him and being able to having such a great time together.

Oh Hili you son of a gripe. One last ride on the wahmbulance. He'd be upset if someone didn't make that joke. One of my all-time favorite people I'd met in SB, ICs together in GALG, friends 11-12 years in total. We had a few spats, usually because I didn't want to be in ventrillo lol, but a goddamn great and fun guy. Never a dull moment. Gonna miss you buddy - rest in peace Armin.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

In the gaming world, you have friends, you have allies, and you have enemies.  I want to take this time to give respect to my arch-nemesis.  Hili was the most worthy adversary I could have ever hoped for.  He was fun to argue with on the boards, quick to turn a phrase on you, and easy to get hot under the collar.  There is no secret that there was never any love lost between Hili and I.  I just wish I could have had the opportunity to tell you how much of an honor it was to play Shadowbane against you.  Sometimes a worthy adversary can capture your respect just as fast as a friend!  My time on test server would not have been the same without you "Dirty Doughboy"!  /tar Hil forever!  I would love to break target again just because I saw you on the field in Crowfall!  RIP Hili, the gaming world lost an excellent gamer, and I lost my favorite adversary.  Its a sad day...

Edited by cmurder

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

I am really glad to have come here.

I think i am gonna be able to find really good, interesting people here, which I gonna be able to spend an awesome time with, like you guys did, and hopefully continue to do.

Mal just mentioned this on the slack chat ... I am supremely gutted. RIP Hili you drunken reprobate.

<3

Well said.  Many interesting night and especially drunken exploits on Test and Wrath.

The community has shrunk enough due to the demands of life, but it is always jarring and sad to hear when one of us falls.

RIP Hili.

Oh Hili you son of a gripe. One last ride on the wahmbulance. He'd be upset if someone didn't make that joke. One of my all-time favorite people I'd met in SB, ICs together in GALG, friends 11-12 years in total. We had a few spats, usually because I didn't want to be in ventrillo lol, but a goddamn great and fun guy. Never a dull moment. Gonna miss you buddy - rest in peace Armin.

Hili is Armin?

That makes me sad...I did not expect this to happen =/  R.I.P.  were getting old...

its def sad to see people in our community log out.  Especially if they were known and pleasant.

Edited by tenshijin

ezgzn8.jpg