Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiskorD

Prepare for Crowfall with another Game

Darkfall Unholy Wars is probably the closest thing combat wise to Crowfall...

I swear the guys at ArtCraft thought, damn those guys at Aventurine had a good idea, but we can do it better.

Initially Smite was a good call but from the looks it's gotten slightly better seemingly like different mmos like Tera and Skyforge. Crowfall has so much aspects that I might actually even recommend a variety of games to mentally prepare too.
Minecraft gamemodes like Minez can provide you the "loss" and rebirth you will experience in Crowfall
Shadowbane could provide you with siege help, but the servers are very limited now and so finding a lot of players is hard.
In addition just look at markets and general political methods from the past you can use for when you do run a kingdom in game.

Now i know what to play ^^ 

But i also hear the Wildstar have something similar too , or it just a myth ?

Wildstar is similar, yes. Just don't get hooked on using the ground telegraphs for dodging as they won't be there in CF.

Edited by Audit

I'm preparing for Crowfall by pretty much not playing any MMOs. Certainly doesn't help theres none out now I think are worth playing anyways. Nope, just single player stuff and maybe some casual online FPS and such. But yeah think I need to detox from all these bad MMOs I've tried and be fresh and ready when it comes time to play Crowfall.

Which emu would you recommand?

Seeing as SBEmu has been taken offline for an indeterminate amount of time, Magicbane is likely the best option :wub:

Plus then you'll get to play with me!

Edited by kally

LJBXw4x.png