Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Cosplay "Cawstume" Contest - Official discussion thread

FB is going to ban me for inviting ppl I don't know personally. It's an account set up for a game personality Kriptik doesn't know anyone personally. WTF

Kriptik, I received one complaint so far from one of my friends that you sent a Facebook invite to her.   This is NOT OK!  She was not happy about this.

Are you stalking other entrants Like list also to get votes??

Edit:  My brother just told me he received a Facebook invite from Kriptik also.  Not cool.

Edited by gweniver

I'm just passing along the concerns I received about getting random invites from someone they did not know.    I don't know if she filed a complaint with anyone or not though as I didn't think to ask at the time.

The only thing in common with those who talked to me has been the CF Facebook contest.

Sorry about the harsh language, I've been dealing with a migraine since the weekend so I've been very on edge all week.   

Edited by gweniver

Kriptik didn't send me a friend request.

I'm reporting him just for that.

Also, Mal said something about hiring people from India to like her photo. Don't know what's up with that.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

that must be the D-bag that reported me for sending a friend invite. What? Friend invites are now threatening to you lololololololololololololololol

I mean, I think I speak for most people when I say it's pretty obnoxious to spam out friend invites with the sole intention of just posting a "vote for me" on their wall. It's basically just spamming anonymously for votes.

Edited by veyloris

I mean, I think I speak for most people when I say it's pretty obnoxious to spam out friend invites with the sole intention of just posting a "vote for me" on their wall. It's basically just spamming for votes.

What part of "ACE ran a Crowfall-themed cosplay contest, and they orchestrated the voting through Facebook likes" did you fail to understand from day one?

Pp9rx.gif

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

What part of "ACE ran a Crowfall-themed cosplay contest, and they orchestrated the voting through Facebook likes" did you fail to understand from day one?

Pp9rx.gif

I'm confused, do you think anonymous spamming is just part of a contest or are you just hoping for sarcasm to make your argument for you?

I mean, I think I speak for most people when I say it's pretty obnoxious to spam out friend invites with the sole intention of just posting a "vote for me" on their wall. It's basically just spamming anonymously for votes.

You don't speak for me. I didn't choose this contest medium! Is this a custard costume making contest or a popularity contest?

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

I MISSED YOU?????

Yep, still no friend request. This slight will be remembered.

Also, if it was cheating it was probably an attempt to get people disqualified rather than an attempt to get a like edge. We know Mal nor the three year old were involved.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg