Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Cosplay "Cawstume" Contest - Official discussion thread

Pann

Sure! As written in the contest info, this is something you should have fun with and you're free to use creative license. I have to admit, i'm a little curious what a female minotaur might look. Anyone remember Elsie

That's a cute cow. 

I'm thinking a female minotaur would be more of a stylized concept. The minotaur is a magical creature, so his ability to mate might extend to genetic compatibility with other magical creatures, which could possibly yield prettier minotauresses.

Think of it! A new race of giant, scary, buff, quasi-bovine demigodlets. 

Thanks for the info!

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Three people sent their entry so far : 2 rangers and a confessor. https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23cawstume&src=typd

The odd of winning a Ruby ($1,000) package is pretty high with the current number of entries.  :)

That picture of the rangers is a older LARP costume, I sincerely doubt they did make it themselves. Look for the picture on Google Images and you'll see. The confessor, well.... doesn't deserve to win because there is no costume imo.

It's still early and it takes time to make a good looking costume. So, I'm not that worried yet.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

... It's still early and it takes time to make a good looking costume. So, I'm not that worried yet.

I agree with you that creating a costume takes time and the contest has been announced only 4 days ago.

Thanks to this contest, the participants will already have a costume for their halloween party.  :P

Edited by courant101

Yes, there needs to be a human in there. No guinea pigs in armor as Guineacean knights. 

r-GUINEA-PIG-ARMOR-large570.jpg

We've had some people 'enter' photos that turn up immediately in a quick Google Image search. Those don't count, either. 

P.S. @ Iridian ShadowWeaver - Yes, Sitch is hitched.  ;)

Yes, there needs to be a human in there. No guinea pigs in armor as Guineacean knights. 

r-GUINEA-PIG-ARMOR-large570.jpg

We've had some people 'enter' photos that turn up immediately in a quick Google Image search. Those don't count, either. 

P.S. @ Iridian ShadowWeaver - Yes, Sitch is hitched.  ;)

Oh... that... wasn't... my... plan... at all... *scurries away*

But my plan has been foiled... partially. I can still figure something out, TY for the clarification!

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I don't know but that shirtless guy with the epic beard and intense look should win Ruby for doing so much with so little.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I have to admit there are three admirable things about that entry: the beard (that's not just facial hair, folks, that's a commitment!), the tats (longest I've been able to sit for ink was about 2 hours) and parlaying that photo into something Crowfall-related. 

Still, between him and "bathrobe Confessor", the bar is still so low that a drunken three-legged Guinecean could limp over it to victory. LOL 

We've heard that a few people are working on costumes -- and we expected that would be the case, hence letting the contest run for several weeks. I'm confident we'll see some more entries before the timer runs down.