Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nakawe

I just ordered....

That is cool, but yeah overpriced.  For that cost you could by a one of a kind stoneware mug from a real 5th generation potter.  However, the mug would be missing the Crowfall logo, so there you go. :)

Edited by Tahru

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

I better be able to fit a quart of coffee in these bad boys.  If they are regular coffee mug size, I will take them out and video them getting shot to smithereens during my next police qualifications.. 

Looking forward to this, since I feel pretty confident that these mugs are the typical small cup of coffee size. Keep us posted on that video.

Why do people keep buying their bland merch? They don't even make much money from it. (which is probably why they aren't investing the time to make good designs)

Oh well. :P

OS_Sig3.png

Dont forget to order your personal Crowfall tattoo on your butt at your local tattoo shop.

Or put a sticker on it, maybe its cheaper.   :3

But yeah, some merchandise just makes no sense to me.

I just wait for my official Crowfall bedclothes, but dont put the Crowfall logo on it, take a picture of Todd, so i get a Todd hug everytime I go to bed.

:lol:

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I better be able to fit a quart of coffee in these bad boys.  If they are regular coffee mug size, I will take them out and video them getting shot to smithereens during my next police qualifications.. 

Please do!

Record it

Make sure you send us a link.

71CRaYqG05L._SY355_.jpg

Edited by Otto

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Sad news guys....There will not be a video.  These puppies hold 15 oz of liquid.  That is 3 oz more then I anticipated.  They are oversized but not jumbo.  Nice Mugs, so if you want a decent large overpriced mug, these are the ticket....

My hesitation on ordering either a phone cover, or mug is that the t-shirts provide me an excellent reference point with the pictures of the ACE employees.

I really need to see someone from the company sipping a drink, and/or conducting a telephone call, against these products before I part with my dollars!

:D

"Proud" owner of the domains : http://www.crowfall2.com and http://www.guinecean.com

Sad news guys....There will not be a video.  These puppies hold 15 oz of liquid.  That is 3 oz more then I anticipated.  They are oversized but not jumbo.  Nice Mugs, so if you want a decent large overpriced mug, these are the ticket....

http://imgur.com/wqMWK7z

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said: