Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hades-lotd

What Shadowbane Products Do You Still Have?

Interesting question.  I also have that shot glass.  It's my favorite one and I use it.

I think I have three different SB shirts, maybe two or three of some of them.  (I didn't get there in time to get the original Play to Crush shirt with the funky green orc on it.)

I have the retail boxes of the original game and the expansion packs as well as the Guide Headlight mentions (I think I got to submit a little bit of material for it.)

I have some of the original CDs I made for Ubisoft when we sent them RTM versions, just plain optical discs written on with a Sharpie to tell what they are.

For a long time I had the piece of a large cardboard box that Clay (Nazgul) wrote "QA Shanty Town" on to make fun of how us QA guys were stuck in the back corner in earlier Wolfpack days.

Maybe some other stuff, but having moved recently (ok, a year ago, so not so recently) there are some boxes that have yet to be unpacked.

xZ2ResZ.png?1

My Shadowbane T-Shirt given to me by Wolfpack at the 2001 Gencon in Milwaukee. That evening a few of us were invited by Wolfpack out for pizza, blunts, and some play to bowl. Some dude from Ubi Soft was there as well. Good times and I will never forget how laid back the WP guys were...I like to wear this pantless when I play to crush.

1dccaaf9-e4c0-441a-83dc-b8c130bc3e45_zps

2122d4ce-f581-4f99-982a-b5d692df4e7a_zps

9ca5ad52-73a5-4c5f-ad79-4ef85c5041f7_zps

Edited by barab

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

How much for the T ?

My Shadowbane T-Shirt given to me by Wolfpack at the 2001 Gencon in Milwaukee. That evening a few of us were invited by Wolfpack out for pizza, blunts, and some play to bowl. Some dude from Ubi Soft was there as well. Good times and I will never forget how laid back the WP guys were...I like to wear this pantless when I play to crush.

1dccaaf9-e4c0-441a-83dc-b8c130bc3e45_zps

2122d4ce-f581-4f99-982a-b5d692df4e7a_zps

9ca5ad52-73a5-4c5f-ad79-4ef85c5041f7_zps

Cant sell that my man, Meeting Wolfpack at Gencon that year, entering alpha when trebs were still being dragged around like pets, carving up a small little Dwarven area of influence up in the northern mountains during beta followed by the epic total war on release Death server bought holds the best mmorpg memories I have other than some early EQ Talon Zek days. That shirt represents a time in my gaming life that will never be replicated, the legendary experiences we small band of brethren Dwarves experienced on Aerynth, and is beyond in cost any earthly currency could afford.  

march3.jpg

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

I got the box the game came in. That's about it.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

think i have the CD still in my case of old game CD's. not much else left.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

I've got the three retail boxes (with the CDs, of course) and the Brady guide.  I would have a t-shirt that Sean promised me once upon a time for some bug reporting regarding desyncing that Avari and I did, but Sean never sent it to me!

Besides the physical stuff, I've got all the music files (Sounds of the N'Koth Waste is still badass), most of the old zone maps (marked with the new Discipline locations!) and virtually everything I ever wrote as an Advocate.

Edited by Daerim

I've got the three retail boxes (with the CDs, of course) and the Brady guide.  I would have a t-shirt that Sean promised me once upon a time for some bug reporting regarding desyncing that Avari and I did, but Sean never sent it to me!

Besides the physical stuff, I've got all the music files (Sounds of the N'Koth Waste is still badass), most of the old zone maps (marked with the new Discipline locations!) and virtually everything I ever wrote as an Advocate.

I don't think that Damebix ever got his t-shirts from winning those video competitions either. Maybe he did and I missed when it happened though.

C4sIZDW.gif

Does anyone remember the Online "real-time" Map in Shadowbane? I thought that was so cool to be at work and see a live map of guilds taking over land on the website. I think you could even see the guilds and toon names when you clicked on their crest.

Anyone have a screenshot of that?

Edited by Vindi

I actually never used a single piece of FC gear the entire time I played Shadowbane, even when the duping went crazy and they seemed to became more or less basic gear.  Mostly it was a personal choice not to partake, but I'm also pretty sure Avari kept their stockpiles out of sight.  Might have had something to do with the time I temp banned Finarfin for some forum shenanigans.