Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KRIPTIK

Kickstart ME baby

It remains to be seen who's going to get the rug pulled out from under them.

I mean, I'm assuming "fluffer" is just another pjorative term for carebears, whales, etc. Of course, I could be incorrect, but I doubt it.

Great engagement of ACE.

Thank you for supporting society.

We are crazy people    :)

Crazy people with money

Its so true what he says.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

The survey was weird towards the end.

I have no friggin' idea how I am supposed to rate how much DaoC, Ultima Online, Eve Online, Mabinogi: Heroes (Vindictus), Warhammer Online and Guild Wars 1 are like each other, except for "they are all games and online".

Or how much they are like crowfall, which is an even weirder question considering we have not yet had any chance to play, see or even make a good guess at the completed game, so answering that question doesn't make any sense at all.

Except for those weird rating questions the survey itself was rather good and fun to answer.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

yes, I agree. It`s hard to compare games with Crowfall, Darkfall, or Shadowbane from 2003 with click and mouse movements in comparison to modern (wasd) games like dayz, H1z1, or BF4! :)

There are some games who have similar design aspects like; survival, destruction, sandbox, open world PvP, and large scale combat sieging for instance.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

The survey was weird towards the end.

I have no friggin' idea how I am supposed to rate how much DaoC, Ultima Online, Eve Online, Mabinogi: Heroes (Vindictus), Warhammer Online and Guild Wars 1 are like each other, except for "they are all games and online".

Or how much they are like crowfall, which is an even weirder question considering we have not yet had any chance to play, see or even make a good guess at the completed game, so answering that question doesn't make any sense at all.

Except for those weird rating questions the survey itself was rather good and fun to answer.

Easy, you take the defining elements of each one and figure out how closely they measure up to the defining elements of others.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Easy, you take the defining elements of each one and figure out how closely they measure up to the defining elements of others.

Which still doesn't give a lot to work with.

The closest I can come up with are DaoC and Warhammer Online as games that feature sieges and fun large scale PvP. (I actually gave them a 20% likeness or so, the highest of all)

Next would be Eve Online and Ultima Online, both as player driven games where loss is something permanent, PvP is a constant danger and delicious loot you steal from your victims. That is about as much as they have in common (I gave them 5% or so).

The rest has lower percentages then that.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

Which still doesn't give a lot to work with.

The closest I can come up with are DaoC and Warhammer Online as games that feature sieges and fun large scale PvP. (I actually gave them a 20% likeness or so, the highest of all)

Next would be Eve Online and Ultima Online, both as player driven games where loss is something permanent, PvP is a constant danger and delicious loot you steal from your victims. That is about as much as they have in common (I gave them 5% or so).

The rest has lower percentages then that.

It's all a matter of opinion... Some people may play 2 very different games the same way... some may play 2 very similar games in a completely different way....

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

When you compare a computer game to an afternoon of fishing, all those games are 99% similar.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I just hope people actually answer honestly and not just try to peg the sliders and such to try to skew what they feel is preferences and player types they detest. These surveys only work if you answer honestly and not worry about how others are answering theirs.

I just hope people actually answer honestly and not just try to peg the sliders and such to try to skew what they feel is preferences and player types they detest. These surveys only work if you answer honestly and not worry about how others are answering theirs.

Depends on sample size as well, with any luck a few people doing that will be inconsequential.  This audience probably does skew a bit more conniving than most, though - hopefully the data is useful.

If I feel in my opinion that cf is 90% similar to shadowbane or should be I do not feel bad reflecting that one bit. Opinions are never wrong.

I went with 90% as well.